Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
HEARING THINGS???

In the last few years I have had several occasions of hearing the sound of a trumpet and even someone calling my name when there was nobody around. But today I had the strangest yet. I heard the faint sound of bagpipes. Not sure what that could represent but just thought I'd share. Has anyone else heard this???

Re: HEARING THINGS???

i hope i can hear one myself

I too, have been hearing brief trumpet/or shofar sounds--TWICE!!! so far.

Why, even this last evening (at around 6:49 PM [MT])when I was channel surfing, and happened on Dr. Charles Stanley's InTouch program on TBN...the 2nd trumpet/shofar sounded in my right ear.

Are we being given warning trumpet/shofar sounds from God/or what , warning us of His Son, Jesus' soon return to Rapture us???

Maranatha!
Tammy

:)

Holy cow, Clay!!! That youtube video gave me holy goosebumps!!!

Thank you for that, brother.

Maranatha!
Tammy

So this morning I heard what sounded like one "long" (maybe 2 seconds at most) blast of a shofar. It went from low to high in pitch. I listened for more but all I heard was sounds of cars. I live right on the street.
It was not loud and sounded like it came from down the street.
I do live in Hawaii, and it also sounded like someone blowing a conch shell. (just thought of that as I opened this up to type) So I don't know... Never heard it before though...
It sounded similar to the video shown here, but better.
http://youtu.be/FJoqqKyasNA

I too heard an instrument. About a week and a half ago while dozing off to sleep. I heard a piano. REALLY quick though. At least i think it was a piano.. only two keys were played.And similar to SisterNChrist, it also was played in my "right ear."

Last night, as I was lying in bed, thinking about Jesus, I heard a trumpet sound in my head. I've never experienced that before, as far as I can recall! I was just focusing on Jesus, and how much I love Him, and want to be with Him when I heard it.

I don't know if whether or not you folks have ever experienced your right ears ringing, but...

I have this afternoon, as I was watching Ghost Hunters on the SyFy Channel. Infact, twice my right ear started ringing. I wonder if our Holy Spirit was trying to get me to switch channels?

I, you see--was watching intently our GHers at a most famous historical site...site of the Lakehurst, NJ's Lakehurst Naval Air Station; where the infamous Hindenburg exploded, caught fire, and crashed. They (GHers) were checking that huge dirigible hangar where they house the Hindenburg, and other such zeppelins for ghosts.

My interest wasn't in the ghost hunt, but the site itself. Also shown was the memorial site where the Hindenburg crashed.

Anyhoo, I know that out in outter space, sounds can be heard. So, I was wondering if our dear Lord was purposely causing my right ear to ring

Maranatha!
Tammy

I am very sensitive about what I watch now. I used to love ghost stories as a teen and liked spooky things once in a while. Now I get this feeling whenever I should not be watching something and it is not just occult related things.. it could even be something on the news etc. It is a feeling that is very uncomfortable and it quickly makes me turn stations. For you it is a noise in your ear.

shannon

shannon
I am very sensitive about what I watch now. I used to love ghost stories as a teen and liked spooky things once in a while. Now I get this feeling whenever I should not be watching something and it is not just occult related things.. it could even be something on the news etc. It is a feeling that is very uncomfortable and it quickly makes me turn stations. For you it is a noise in your ear.

shannon

Hmmm...even if the Lakehurst Naval Air Base in Lakehurst, NJ, is an historical site where The Hindenburg crashed in May 6, 1937?

Hindenburg disaster
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hindenburg_disaster

Maranatha!
Tammy

I don't know. Last night I watched an old movie with my husband but there were some things in it that made me a little uncomfortable. Sometimes it is on the line and I just do not know if I am being overly sensitive about the subject matter. When it is really wrong I know though and quickly change stations. I would not worry about it though.

shannon

Thank you, Shannon, for your kind reassurance.

It's just the seeing of that whole naval station, and that huge hangar where those large airships were built...were to me very exciting to see. Even if it was on a SyFy Ghost Hunters program. So nope, I won't worry one bit, and b/c Jesus knows our hearts...and I know that He knows the historical reason behind me wanting to watch that particular episode.

Maranatha!
Tammy

All,

I've been meaning to share with ya' all, that during the eve of 2.5.12 @ around 9-9:30 PM (MT), I AGAIN heard what sounded like to be a blow-horn/or shofar in my right ear.

Then the next night of 2.6.12, I watched The Diary of Anne Frank on TCM w/Millie Perkins playing the title role.

Hope this isn't old news?

Maranatha!
Tammy

P.S. And then last night, 2.7.12, I watched the film--Judgment At Nuremburg on TCM, that took place in Nuremburg, Germany, way back in 1948.

P.S. #2--The why I brought up the above JAN film, is b/c I just couldn't get over the similarities between Adolf Hitler & Zero, the AC. For it is astounding!!!