Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The bottom line: Obama speaks Jewish, Republicans don’t - "I feel like he's one of us..A Jew!"

"Fair Use For Information & Discussion Purposes:

Published 00:56 17.12.11
Latest update 00:56 17.12.11
The bottom line: Obama speaks Jewish, Republicans don’t
Obama knew how to touch all the right buttons of his Reform and liberal Jewish audience during his address to the Union for Reform Judaism.
By Chemi Shalev

If I were a Republican watching the live stream of President Obama’s speech before the Reform movement’s biennial convention in Washington on Friday, I would have reached two immediate conclusions: 1. Obama, the consummate campaigner who has been more or less missing in action since his inauguration, is back and 2. Forget about the Reform Jewish vote. He’s got that locked up.

Indeed, they must have been tearing their hair out, the Republicans, to see the audience give wave after wave of ecstatic applause and standing ovations to the man who, as Mitt Romney put it, “threw Israel under a bus” - especially after weeks of having fallen over themselves to express their undying love and uncritical support for the Jewish state. Perhaps there won’t be a sea change in the Jewish vote, they might console themselves after this speech, but let’s hope for a modest stream, or a trickle, at the very least.

The main reason for dampening the Republican hopes, as Obama clearly showed in his masterful manipulation of his all-too-willing audience, was summed up four years ago by the late Reform Rabbi Arnold Jacob Wolf of Chicago’s KAM Isaiah Synagogue. He told the Chicago Jewish News a week before the 2008 elections that Obama is sort of Jewish in a way. His overachieving is Jewish, his intellectualism is Jewish, even his charisma has a Jewish side. I feel like he's one of us.”

"I like McCain too,” Rabbi Wolf added, referring to Obama’s 2008 Republican rival, “but he ain't one of us." And neither are Mitt Romney, Newt Gingrich, Rick Perry, Michele Bachman, Rick Santorum, Jon Huntsman or Ron Paul, when you come to think of it.

Obama’s long years and close relationships with his numerous Jewish friends and financial supporters in Chicago were prominently on display in his speech, and he knew how to touch all the right buttons of his Reform and liberal Jewish audience: to say Shabbat Shalom, to speak of the weekly Torah portion, to nod to the Reform youth movement NFTY, to invoke the concepts of Hineni and Tikun Olam, to cite the great Jewish support for the black civil rights movement, to quote such liberal Jewish icons as Louis Brandeis and Abraham Joshua Heschel, to speak tough on Iran, to pledge undying devotion to Israel, to claim that his Administration has done more for Israel’s security than any other and to pointedly remind his audience that, unlike his rivals, he has been focused on the next generation rather than the next elections.

continued......

at http://www.haaretz.com/blogs/west-of-eden/the-bottom-line-obama-speaks-jewish-republicans-don-t-1.401904

Jesus came in His own name and He was rejected by His own people the Jews, yet Jesus said another will come not in his own name (B.O. Barry Soros), and they (the Jews) will accept him.

Another sign of the times that scripture is about to be fulfilled on the rise of the A.C.

Look up our redemption is at hand!

Maranatha!

Valerie

Re: The bottom line: Obama speaks Jewish, Republicans don’t - "I feel like he's one of us..A Jew!

Again we are seeing the effects of his ability to speak hypnotically and spellbind a whole audience the way that Hitler did. It is cunning, diabolical and supernatural and of course he has a helper. I don't need to mention names or assign a title. You know who it is.

Again, this shows that if one is not born again from above with the Holy Spirit inside as a guide, the deception will be so slick and powerful that it will be easy to fall victim.

Re: The bottom line: Obama speaks Jewish, Republicans don’t - "I feel like he's one of us..A Jew!

O M G !!!!!!

ARE YOU KIDDING ME !!!!! I swear if the rapture isn't soooon I 'll be taking the bridge.

MY THOUGHTS, my worries over Israel's safty and someone as the nerve to say this...recently ????

Obama speaks Jewish ????

Oh God turn these people over to what THEY want.
Give them what they want the God of this world.

I am done. I hope the fish are all caught 153 that the net is suppose to be the number or fullness of the Gentiles,/rapture.

My only wish is that the sudden destruction that takes place in the middle east with Syria etc. just as the rapture happens.......COULD HAPPEN INSTEAD TO THE people who think this stuff up.

Valerie, b/c Zero is the AC...that doesn't surprise me one iota.

Maranatha!
Tammy

Thanks you all for your comments!

Yes Tammy, we know that O is the AC, and now others will be taking a closer look at him as well.

Many said, in the past, that O wouldn't be accepted by the Jewish people because he is not a Jew...well I beg to differ, they not only accept him, but welcome him with opened arms!

I thank God for showing me the truth about this man; for God is truth, and light! I also thank Him for opening my eyes, ears, to see and hear what He is speaking and telling those whom have eyes to see and ears to listen. What an Awesome God we serve!!!

We don't have much time left now, please everyone, keep your eyes on Jesus, stay close to your faith in Christ, for the Lord's coming is imminent for the Meeting in the air; followed by the Rapture Flight to Heaven!

Thanks be to God!

Maranatha!

Valerie

Actually I thought it would have been someone who was more polished and educated like King of Jordan's brother El Hasan (not sure of spelling) Who was well educated, speaks several different languages and is well respected by all. You can't say that about O.

His diploma is about as valid as his birth certificate.

And who has Roman ancestry! The Antichrist will not be a black man or a mulatto or an American--he'll be a European Gentile. He will not be a husband and father, either, because he will be incapable of love.

Don't forget that Obama can't function without a teleprompter, either. The Antichrist will need no telepromputer to get his dubious message across to the public.

Kathy G.,

Apparently it was already discussed that on his Mother's side there is Roman ancestry...I don't want to go into this again, but there is a post here on RFTH if you want to search for it.

Another thing, where does it state what color he'll be in the Bible? Where does it state he won't be a Father? Who says all Fathers love their children, for there are fathers, in name only, and couldn't care less about loving them. Even evil people provide for their children..it's scriptual! Just because he has children doesn't mean he loves them.
There is only one person whom he loves, and that's himself!!! The rest is just a show a put on for the public!

Obama may not be able to function without a teleprompter now, but wait until Satan takes him over, and then you'll see how intelligent he will sound, when Satan is totally in control!!! He won't miss a beat then, and people will be cheering him on to no end.

Let's try and keep an open mind as far as O. is concerned, even if you don't agree!

Jack Van Impe is an renowed Prophecy Minister, whom has name Obama as the A.C., I have never heard him come out and name anyone else in such a positive fashion before. Only some have come to the realization whom the A.C. is, because, HE HAS NOT BEEN REVEALED TO THE WHOLE WORLD AS THE A.C. AS YET!
Capital is for emphasis only..and when he is revealed, we won't be here. Thank God for that!

Maranatha!

Valerie