Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
America has reached Sodom Status! Ready for Fire & Brimstone?

Re: America has reached Sodom Status! Ready for Fire & Brimstone?

I'm ready to be Raptured! [cups hands] What's taking so long, God?

Re: America has reached Sodom Status! Ready for Fire & Brimstone?

Andy, you are right on target with this video. I had just finished reading an article about Christopher Hitchens death that a Christian had posted on his own website. It was a public forum and some of the horrible answers to his article and his opinion by some of the post-ers was over the top. The majority were cheering on athiest Christopher Hitchens and putting down Christians in the most demeaning and hateful words imaginable. One guy said that Hitchens didn't go anywhere, when you die, you are dead, PERIOD! End of story.

The animosity and hatred toward God and anyone who loves Him is rising like a tsunami in America and around the world. It is like the saturation point of the spreading of the gospel has been reached and now the pendulum is swinging the other way completely. The hardening of hearts shows more than any other sign at this time that we are leaving pretty soon now. Love your videos - keep up the good work brother.