Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
"Because he knows the time is SHORT" Rev. 12:12

Ok, just was woken up by another attack, that one was worse. I don't want to frighten anyone but I woke up again paralyzed laying on my side, facing the wall, and knew it was behind me, breathing loudly, snarling, and growling. It was mad because I called out to Jesus in the dream it was attacking me in. I rebuked him in Jesus's Holy name as soon as I could speak again, praise the Lord it left defeated. Thank you all for reminding me of the power we have thanks to what Jesus did for us, His victory is a complete one.

Thank you so much for your prayers everyone. Praise God for this forum.

Anyways, I am looking at the bright side of these back-to-back attacks, Revelation 12:12 comes to mind:

"Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time."

And apparently so does CNBC, check this out:

Need some Jesus on this page, this song just popped in my head... OLD SCHOOL!!!!

"Time is ticking away, time is tickin'
Time is tickin away, Time is tickin'

You got a gift and you best start using it,
'cause if you don't you're gonna wind up losing it.
Just like the brother who buried it deep,
the task was simple but the price was steep.
We got a mission while we're on this earth,
we need to tell people about our second birth.
Get busy like a school boy makin' an "A"
'cause time my brother is tickin away.

Time is tickin' away, tick tick ticking away. (4x)

Right now is the time that we gotta get with it,
the gift that He's given ain't just an exhibit.
But a tool that He's given us to use for His sake.
And just as He's given He can surely take.
The signs of the times are dropping like flies,
the cries of the people around us imply.
They're lookin' for an answer that we already know,
but time is definitely on the go.

All the money in the world
could never stop the hands of time.
And a wasted day in your life
is more than a crime."

Re: "Because he knows the time is SHORT" Rev. 12:12

About 1997 or 98, it seemed like the island of Oahu was being attacked by demons. Every Christian I know was saying similar things to each other about the oppression and depression they were experiencing.
The one that reminds me of your experience is a friend who said she saw red glowing eyes in her house, and at one point she was grabbed from behind. She screamed because it startled her.
The great thing is that within weeks she was strengthened in her faith from the whole experience and praising God and giving testimony of how He worked in her life through it all. It was such an encouragement to the rest of us.
The enemy must know his time is short and he is not happy about it.
God bless you and I will keep you in my prayers.

Kathy thank you for your prayers, and that is interesting you mention that about the red eyes thing. That happened to my Dad when he was a young Christian with a full house of kids (late 1980's).

He had no idea that the Enemy could manifest in such ways, and if I hadn't been brought up knowing that we have power over them, even if they show their red eyes- I would have been terrified. Rather, I knew what he was and told him where to go! All by the power of Jesus blood.

I feel more confident in all of our being aware of the lateness of hour we are currently in, since the enemy is attacking and oppressing so many members of the Bride. He hates that we are preaching the Truth in this final act!

Thank you again Kathy.

I would like to suggest somethings that will help. One, I daily declare "I cover myself and my family with the blood of Jesus". I also cover my car as soon as I put my key in the ignition, I declare my car is covered with the blood of Jesus top to bottom, side to side and front to back.

Also, get in the habit of playing really good praise music in your home and in your bedroom. God says that He inhabits our praises and it causes the devils to flee from us. Ask God to station angels around your house and especially pray for angelic protection over you and your family while you are asleep. You may want to get some oil - olive oil or vegetable oil will do - and anoint (place oil on your fingers and touch) each door and window and declare the 91st Psalm over you and your home and all who enter there. Verbally bind and forbid any evil entity to enter your home in the Name of Jesus. Blessings and peace to you in Jesus name!

Sue, thank you so much for these ways to protect! My mom said the exact same thing about the praise music, I like to think of sincere praise of our Lord to be like a 'force field'.

Thank you again Sue, and I'm sure we'll meet in the clouds soon above Texas, wanna meet on top of the Dallas Ball? I think it's called Reunion Tower lol!

Maranatha!

Clay, you are welcome! You are right - it is REUNION Arena! Never thought of it as a rapture meeting site but what a thought. I so hope that our trip out of here is quick, quick, quick! I would rather meet at the crystal sea in front of the throne. Whadda ya think?

Good call, that is probably a lot cooler than some man-made shiny ball.

Sounds good to me!