Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Prayer Request

My wonderful brothers and sisters in Christ and Prayer Warriors, if you get a chance please say a quick prayer for me tonight, I have been experiencing 'sleep paralysis' attacks more regularly than I would like this year, and it is starting to heat up in this late hour.

Usually on nights when I dedicate a lot of prayer for Israel and my unsaved and lukewarm friends and family.

I know the enemy can't harm me, and we all have authority over demons, but lately they have been muting me, where the only thing I can do is move my eyes and wiggle my toes. Pray for a hedge of protection for me, I could really use the sleep.

Re: Prayer Request

Praying CLAY !

Clay..

I am praying for Gods hedge of protection for you.

.No weapon formed against you, can or will prevail..as you sleep, Gods keeping the night watch for you..

God Bless...
YSIC

Mary, Sandy, thank you...

Almighty Father,

Thank you Lord for blessing this Brother of ours, Lord. In the Holy name of your Son, Jesus, the Christ, our King and High Priest, whose name is above all names, Heavenly Father I ask that you send your Holy Angels with their flaming swords to protect our beloved Brother from the works of darkness.

Lord ask that you pour out your Holy Spirit on Clay, to strengthen him, and allow that he may boldly proclaim the Power of your Name through your Holy Spirit.

Keep our beloved Brother safe. In the name of Jesus Christ, by the Blood of the Lamb of God, I bind any spirit of oppression and ask in your name Lord Jesus to cast any spirits not Holy out from around this member of your body and his family.

Thank you for your Mercy and Love, Hallowed Father.

For thine is the Kingdom, the Power, and the Glory, For ever and ever!

In Jesus' Holy Name.
Maranatha.
Amen

Luke 10:19
Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.

The enemy knows his time is short no doubt.
Praying.

Clay,

I prayed for you tonight and will continue to keep you in my prayers!

"I know the enemy can't harm me, and we all have authority over demons, but lately they have been muting me, where the only thing I can do is move my eyes and wiggle my toes. Pray for a hedge of protection for me, I could really use the sleep."

You can still call on Jesus in your mind even if you are muted. The Lord hears whether it's audible or not, Jesus hears your cries for help!

Heavenly Father, we ask for a hedge of protection over your faithful servant Clay. Lord let your Holy Angels protect and disperse the enemy attacks on him!
In the name I Jesus, I command, that no evil shall prevail or disturb his sleep any longer! Amen & Amen!

May the peace of Christ be with you Clay, and may your sleep be undisturbed!

Prayerfully,

Valerie

Philip, Kathy, Valerie, thank you all so much! Not many people understand this kind of problem and I am so blessed to be able to share this with some Spirit-filled servants of Christ like you. Thank you from the bottom of my heart, I know those angels are on their way now to kick some butt thanks to yall!

Praise God!