Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
# 8 & Thursday / Friday (12/15-16) - moon (at Leo) & 8+8+8 trips from 8.8 quake last year!!

ALL:

Does this have something to do with Kelly's vision? Were
we to "WATCH" the timing and events while the moon is at
Leo (the Lion of the Tribe of Judah) for the 24th (8+8+8) time?

As we know.......

8 = Number of resurrection

Eight is the number of new life or "resurrection". It is the personal number of Jesus. When we add together the letter values of the name Jesus in the Greek we get 888. Jesus was called The Christ, the numeric value of this title is 1480 (185 x 8 ). He was Saviour which has the value 1408 (2 x 8 x 88 ).

Jesus is also Lord which again is a multiple of eight being 800 (100 x 8 ). Messiah has the numeric value 656 (82 x8 ). Jesus also called himself the Son of man. The term occurs 88 times and is valued at 2960 (370 x 8 ).

Jesus said "I am the truth": the numeric value of "the truth" is 64 (8 x 8 ). The last book in the Bible is the Revelation of Jesus Christ which has exactly 888 Greek words. Eight persons were saved in the Ark at the great Noahic flood. God made a covenant with Abraham that every male Jewish child was to be circumsised on the eighth day of his life.

There are eight individual cases of resurrection spoken of in the Bible apart from Jesus. Three occur in the Old Testament, three in the gospels and two in Acts. It was on the eighth day or the first day of the new week that Jesus rose from the dead. The Holy Spirit also came down from heaven on the eighth day.

Moon by Regulus, approaching Mars on December 15

...From: Fri./Sat., Feb. 26/27, 2010; 8.8 "Concepcion" quake
NOTE: SEE BELOW MOON'S POSITION ON 10/26-27/10
...moon at Lion's mouth and handle of "sickle of Leo"
PLUS "24" (8+8+8 ) TRIPS OF THE MOON
...To: Wed./Thurs./Fri., Dec. 15/16, 2011
...moon at Lion's mouth and handle of "sickle of Leo"

~~~~~

Kelly (6 Oct 2005)
"A VISION OF THE BRIDEGROOM AND THE EIGHTS"

As an approaching storm was on the horizon, the clouds
started changing shapes rapidly with the wind, and I
noticed a strange cloud. The cloud started to morph into
the face of Yeshua on his back....then it changed into
the face of a roaring lion. Out of the morphing came a
hand that was made of flesh and bone not cloud shaped.
In the hand was the infinity symbol ( a sideways shaped
numeral 8 ) A voice said, I HAVE NO BEGINNING, I HAVE
NO END, I AM. Then the symbol turned on it's end to
resemble the numeral 8. The eight split on both sides
and became three eights-888 and they revolved around
each other. The voice I heard speaking said, "FIND THE
RELATIONSHIP OF THE THREE EIGHTS."

End of vision.

~~~~~

BLESSINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"COME, LORD JESUS!!!!!!!!!!"

Calvin