Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Poll Results on jpost.com

Scroll down and take the poll on which person for President would be best for Israel and see the results.

At the time that I am writing this post, out of 3500 votes Newt Gringrich is over 50%..

I was hoping Newt or Bachman and hoping Backman doing better than what she is so far over all the other bought and paid insiders.

Just curious how you guys are lining up or thoughts on these Republicans tha are running this year in case we get to that date, God help us if we do.

Joseph

Re: Poll Results on jpost.com

I haven't kept up, but I did just hear that Newt Gingrich said that there is no such thing as a Palestinian people. Don't know how sincere he is. I never listened to him in the past.

We are living in a two-party dictatorship. These figureheads aren't elected, they are selected. And we know who is pulling all the strings and levers behind the curtain.

George Washington himself warned against a two-party system.

I vote JESUS COMING BACK SOON 1,000 times!

I vote for Jesus, as not only President over America, but King of Kings and Lord of Lord's over the entire world!

Maranatha!

Valerie

Ron Paul is the person to vote for if you care anything about what the founders believed. The 2 party system is a front to what satan is doing. A lot of people think they should vote the Bible when selecting their candidate. But the problem with that is you're giving the government power to legislate righteousness OR the lack thereof. A restaurant manager hires a cook to cook not sell vacuum cleaners to the people in the restaurant. Same thing with the president and government. We don't put them in office to make laws on what's right and wrong, we put them in office to protect our civil liberties. The declaration of independence, constitution and bill of rights is the law of the land and says that "Our Creator" decides what is right and wrong (i.e. life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness). The government's job is to protect its citizen's rights to live the way their "Creator" tells them to live or their freedom to rebel against their Creator. Remember, even God gave the people a choice between "life and death, blessing and cursing, choose life that you may live." Whether you're for or against abortion is irrelevant when the government comes into the picture because the constitution doesn't give the government the "right" to tell its citizens its right or wrong. That's not their job. Its God's job. But if people don't want to listen to God what can we do to force them to listen...pray for them...live a righteous life that is close to the Lord. NOT put people in office to make unconstitutional laws.

With that being said, ours is still a man-made constitution and has flaws. Because when you give sinfull people the right to choose how to live the way they want (in rebellion against God), you will always get a society that will eventually vote in sinfull people to make sinfull laws. Only when Jesus comes back will there be peace for a 1000 years...only to end in ANOTHER war! TRUE peace will only come after the great judgement of mankind by the Lord. Come quickly Lord Jesus! Maranatha!!!