Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Another Outrage

Just finished sending an email to Macy's & Bloomingdale's after receiving this email:

Men Using Women's Fitting Rooms at Macy's
Featured on Fox News

Dear Friends of TheCall,

On learning that Macy's allows men to use women's fitting rooms, people are outraged. They are cutting up their Macy's credit cards and refusing to shop there until the policy changes.

The Story

This bizarre policy came to light during the Christmas shopping season, when Natalie Johnson saw a man entering a women's fitting room, which was in her department area, at Macy's in San Antonio, TX.

After he came out, Natalie politely approached the young man and told him that he could not use the women's fitting rooms because they were for women only. Although this young man was wearing lipstick, he still clearly looked like a man.

He became upset and used expletives, and the attorney who accompanied him said that Macy's was LGBT friendly. Natalie politely responded that men cannot use the women's fitting rooms, to which they demanded to speak with her manager.

The Outcome

She was later summoned by her manager, Mary Ellen, and told that "transgender" people can use any fitting room they desire. When Natalie questioned how men could use women's fitting rooms and asked for a religious accommodation because she could not lie by allowing men to use women's fitting rooms, she was terminated.

There has been a huge outpouring of support for Natalie. Yet, this policy still stands at Macy's and its affiliate, Bloomingdale's. Right now, any kind of sexual predator could put on lipstick and have full access to any of the women's fitting rooms and the girls of all ages who may be present. This must not continue.

......................................................................................................................................................................................................................

What You Can Do

Sign the petition

Post on their Facebook page, asking them to please protect the privacy of their female shoppers.

Spread the word on Twitter, and include the hash tag "#macys".

Email macys_execs@macys.com.

Call their corporate office (800) 264-0069 or (513) 398-5221.

Fax them at (513) 573-2049.

Or write to Terry Lundren, President and CEO, Macy's Inc, P.O. Box 8220, Mason, OH 45040.

Lou Engle
President, TheCall to Conscience

Sick, twisted world and I am ready to leave! Come Lord Jesus and rescue us from the rising filth.

Re: Another Outrage

That's nothing compared to what's goping on in the military!

"Congress Approves Bestiality 93-7 Whaaaaaat?"

This IS a sick, sick, sick world.

Lord, how much longer?

Maranatha!

Re: Another Outrage

Texas Sue & Cesca,

I'm lost for words here between the both of your posts!!! How outrages, how disgusting, demoralizing, demeaning,decrepet abhorent, these actions and acts are...evil is spreading it's filth throughout the land. It's too late, it's much too late for this land to turn back to God, and stop this outrageous behaviour! Neither innocent human or animal are no longer safe because of predators. Those whom stand against it are fired or dismissed from their duties, in order that these disturbing acts are allowed to continue. What has this world come too!!! How patient is our Lord God, how longsuffering, but His patience must be coming to an end, and hell and high waters are ready to break loose at His command!

I so want to go home; I can't stomach what I see,hear
or read anymore!!!

Please Jesus, Come Quickly,
I'm so homesick!!!!

Valerie