Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Reflections About Hanukkah: 12-20 to 12-28-2011

The following letter from Jean Stepnoski at 5 Doves is a very good one. I hope you'll be blessed by it as we get closer to the feast of Hannukah.

Kevin

Jean Stepnoski (13 Dec 2011)
"Reflections About Hanukkah: 12-20 to 12-28-2011"

Dear Doves,
      My thanks for the obervations by Mercer and Whoda Thunk concerning events the evening of 12-8 with the early and premature lighting of a hanukkiah, setting all 9 candles/lights ablaze. Hanukkah is not meant to be celebrated 12 days early, or early at all. Very few people light a hanukkiah the Rabbi Shammai way, all lights lit the first night, then one light less the remaining 7 nights. The vast majority light a hanukkiah the Rabbi Hillel way, lighting two lights the first night then adding a light each of the next 7 nights. Hanukkah is celebrated for 8 days, all lights would be lit as day 7 ends and day 8 begins at sunset, this year the evening of 12-27-2011.
      There are many designs of hanukkiahs, the 9 pronged menorah, but NONE with the SERVANT LAMP (with lamp number 5 in the center) LOWER than all the other 8 lamps. The hanukkiah and lights are meant to be enjoyed. No work, like reading, is to be done with the lights. Standing over a fully lit hanukkiah to draw attention away from it to oneself in a photo opportunity, appears at best disrespectful,  if not sacrilegious or blasphemous. The focal point is meant to be the hanukkiah, not any person near it.
      What is most curious is the reason for doing all this early because of vacation beginning on 12-17, earlier than Hanukkah begins. Hanukkah begins 3 days later on 12-20. There was reference made to 20 days. A count of 20 days from 12-8 forward is 12-27 to 28, the beginning of the Last Day of Hanukkah. Was an insider's message being relayed the evening  of 12-8 about Hanukkah this year, especially underscoring the last day, of 12-27 to 28? Are plans underway for events to transpire during these 8 days or especially 12-27 to 28? Do some not want Israel to have the scheduled days of celebration of Hanukkah complete from 12-20 to 28? Is there a message to celebrate early because there should not be, because of unforeseen planned events,  the celebration through conclusion of Hanukkah for Israel this year? The New Moon at conjunction will be 12-24 and Rosh Chodesh of Tevet 1 will be 12-26 to 27. What moon phase is preferred for a nation's air force to go to war? It is at the New Moon, the dark of the moon and the dark of the skies above. These events of 12-8 are disquieting, odd, and strange.
      Garden Girl has an informative post linked at Doves on 12-12. Her son Daniel at Prayers for the People.com has a very absorbing post linked in her article entitled "The Curious Capture of Gilad Shalit" in which he sees links to the dates this month of 12-16 and 12-27. She mentions the important story in Daniel 5:1-4 about Belshazzar the king and his infamous and irreverent party.
      We are far into the days of Advent, the anniversary days since Cheshvan 17 when the rains fell in the Days of Noah, and fast approaching the beginning of Hanukkah 2011. We have had signs in the sun, moon, and stars with the Blood Red Lunar Eclipse on 12-9/10 clearly seen above Israel entering her Shabbat. The true location of Sodom finally seems to have been found. In many ways the Days of Noah and Lot are being revisited. The Quartet will meet on 12-14, and later 12-16 will be the Third Day, as Israel enters The Day of Rest, the Shabbat at sunset beginning 12-17. Will the days of this current week be like a 7/ 8 day warning was for the Noah family, after the Full Moon Lunar Eclipse? A Blood Red Moon has been considered a bad omen for Israel indicating dangerous times ahead. We patiently, dear Doves, await the joy of His appearing!

With Love and Shalom,
Jean

Re: Reflections About Hanukkah: 12-20 to 12-28-2011

I thought B.O.'s early and improper lighting of the Menorah for Hannukah was a deliberate attempt to denigrate the event and to insult Israel yet again. He may find that sticking his bony finger in God's eye is not a healthy way to conduct himself.

All things seem to be pointing to a very soon and rapid rapture now, including this blasphemy. Let's roll!

Re: Reflections About Hanukkah: 12-20 to 12-28-2011

Texas Sue
All things seem to be pointing to a very soon and rapid rapture now, including this blasphemy. Let's roll!

Amen to that Sister!