Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
For Anyone Left Behind: The Truth About Who Jesus Was & Is

Hey RFTHers, I just got done with an interesting exchange with a popular NWO critic on the youtubes named oOoSoldieroOo about who Jesus was.

I did not intend to really even make this video but here is what transpired, I would like anyone reading this who has been 'left-behind' and is facing some really tough times, know this: Jesus is Truth. He wasn't just a good leader who was challenging the system, he wrote the system, and fixed it after Satan and we broke it!

oOoSoldieroOo's 1st post on Jesus

My comments:
"Hey my brother, it is my opinion that the breaking down of the illusion of Christ you are speaking of is actually an even grander illusion in itself. Think scope, think scale here.

I am 100% awake to the Luciferian NWO agenda and how it ties into the alien/demon MEIC (military extraterrestrial industry complex) agenda, and how all religions have been manufactured by man and false spirits. But, the one truth that exists is that Jesus was God made manifest in flesh. He wasn't assassinated for any other reason but to fulfill scripture, and to redeem ALL flesh from the sin problem.

Yes, the governments and Pharisees wanted to get rid of him, but this was all part of God's plan, he had it from the beginning. Please email me or message me, I would love to talk some more on this and hear your opinions on the WW3 scenario etc..."

His next video post:

and my video response:

Re: For Anyone Left Behind: The Truth About Who Jesus Was & Is

Clay,

You did an excellent job in your response video!
It's so good to see young people so on fire for Jesus!
There's only one way to Heaven, and that is through Christ our Lord!

Soldier is wrong that any man could have done what Jesus had done. There was no one since Jesus was born or anyone to this day, who was without sin from birth and lived a sinless life: therefore no one to die on the cross for our sins. Absolutely no one could fulfill the Scripture, but Jesus Christ, God in the flesh, and second person of the Holy Trinity, to lay down His life, and take it up again... ONE Person for ALL! THE ONLY PERSON!!!

Christ's purpose was to set us free from bondage of Sin, and eternal d a m n ation. To take on the Sins of the world, past, present and future, and become the Sin bearer, to die on a tree! At His first coming He didn't come to set up His Kingdom on Earth, He came to open the doors to His Kingdom in Heaven, come whomsoever will, and accept His sacrifice to obtain the ticket of entrance to Heaven! Jesus will come to set up His Kingdom on Earth, after His Second Coming, after the Battle of Armageddon. He will rule and reign with a rod of Iron!!! He will govern over all the Earth and every nation and everyone will be subject to Him.

Jesus taught us much about the Father, and how we should love, live, and pray! He taught us and showed us how great God's love is for us, by healings, miracles, and raising the dead; but most of all He taught us that God sent His only begotten Son, to die on the cross in our place! Because none of us were worthy to do so, therefore, God had to do it Himself!

Even to this day, we see miracles in the name of Jesus take place! We see sinners, turning their lives around, and accepting the Lord as their Lord and Saviour. We see lives changed, and people willing to die for their faith in Christ, all over the world.
Only God's Son could have such an influence on people back then, right up to the present day!

The Bible was written by Holy men whom were INSPIRED AND MOVED BY GOD'S HOLY SPIRIT, therefore, THIS IS THE WRITTEN WORD OF GOD! THEY ONLY DICTATED WHAT THEY WERE TOLD TO WRITE! The Bible, is 100%, the word we can always TRUST AND turn to for the TRUTH! JESUS IS THE WORD, WHICH BECAME FLESH! He was written in the Old Testament, and He fulfilled His first coming to Earth in the New Testament. Soon Jesus will return to complete what He had began many centuries before!

Yes Jesus became Man, but He was and is, very God; Jesus said, if you have seen me, then you have seen the Father!!!

I Love Jesus so much, and it will take eternity for me to be truly able to show how much I appreciate what the Lord did; not only what He did for me, but for everyone...WHAT AN AWESOME GOD WE SERVE! THANKS BE TO GOD!

BLESSINGS & LOVE IN JESUS,

Valerie

Amen to that Valerie! You basically just crunched the Bible down into the most important tidbits right there. Every jot, every comma, was written by God's Spirit!

Glory to God!

Clay, the best part about your video (besides the obvious) is your loving humility in it. That is such a big thing that many Christians miss in their zealousness to get the truth out - which I think is often lost the hearer as a result of not being humble.
I'm only half way through it now, so not sure what else you say yet, but that thing about Christians worshiping the sun really irks me.
I wonder if these people ever read Deuteronomy 4 culminating in verse 19???

Ya this man was saying that simply all Christians are worshipping the sun without knowing it, that irked me too Kathy. Sun worship is the oldest false god religion there is, Baal, Osiris, Ra, Nimrod, etc. We worship the SON, the Son of God. Glory to God for our Redeemer Jesus!