Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Links to my "Touched by an Angel" stories

I've decided to start posting links to my stories once more, a link a day. Today's link will begin with Marilena Meets Andrew, a crossover between "Touched by an Angel" and the Tim LaHaye-Jerry B. Jenkins novel, The Rising: Antichrist is Born Before They Were Left Behind.

Re: Links to my "Touched by an Angel" stories

Kathy it looks like you should have been a professional writer. Loved it.

Thanks, Mary. I'm glad you like it. There's more to come.

Kathy G., I'm sooo glad that you gave a happy beginning to Nicolai's mother's new life with Jesus.

I loved it!!!

Maranatha!
Tammy

Thanks! I wish Jerry Jenkins had. At least, with my little fanfiction crossover, I could include the happy ending he left out.

And on that note, here's another story, co-authored by another TBAA fan and myself:

Running Scared

BTW, thanks for your feedback SisterNChrist and Mary; I really appreciate it. A little hint to the rest of you: a writer really appreciates feedback! =)

This one's a crossover fanfiction, like "Marilena Meets Andrew." Only this one is a Christmas story.

Angels in the Nick of Time

I was hoping that cbs would have done a special for Christmas or something to keep it going. Theres nothing on tv.

I did get netflix for my computer BUT of all the stories and re-runs that I can't get - It's touch by an angel and 7th heaven. That requires me to pay another $8.00 a month and return discs which I don't want to do.

OK I have been enjoying Have Gun Will travel on it. LOL

But I sure miss the cast and I miss not having something like it on tv. Remember Highway to Heaven?

Yeah, I remember that show, and it was a good show, too. Michael Landon and Victor French co-starred on it, as I recall. But whereas Michael Landon played a dead man who had become an angel, "Touched by an Angel" was about angels who had been created as such by God.

Here's another TBAA Christmas story. Enjoy!

The First Christmas

Hey Kathy,

Good to see you've resurrected your forum!!!

I've read some of your great articles, earlier this year, now I'm so pressed for time...it's almost impossible to sit and read everything on the site...!

Will try and sneak in some time to do some further reading, maybe when hubby is sleeping. LOL~~

Thanks for all your hard work!

Much love in Jesus,

Valerie

Kathy G.
Yeah, I remember that show, and it was a good show, too. Michael Landon and Victor French co-starred on it, as I recall. But whereas Michael Landon played a dead man who had become an angel, "Touched by an Angel" was about angels who had been created as such by God.

Kathy, you're thinking of Highway To Heaven, the series that starred Michael Landon & Victor French.

Frankly, I don't care for the series, b/c God nor Jesus aren't mentioned in any of their episodes.

Maranatha!
Tammy

Yes, I was. I was responding to Mary's post when I mentioned "Highway to Heaven." She asked if I remembered that show.

Thanks, Valerie. If you can make the time to read some of my stories, I'd sure welcome your feedback!

SisterNChrist, I know what you are saying(about not mentioning Jesus) But TV has gone down hill with things like 3 1/2 men, Criminal Minds which I am sure helps the criminal to cover his tracks better.

Peter Falk who played columbo...stared in two or three Christmas movies as an angel. Boy times were simple just 5 years ago. TV as really gone down hill.

I gave up and got rid of my cable.

By the way Kathy great story with Hot coco

OK, here's the next one.

Monica and Gloria

Now comes my as-yet-unfinished TBAA end-times series, "Angels at the End of Time." The first story in that series is The Beginning of the End, which consists of 12 chapters and one epilogue. Hope you all enjoy it!

Now here's the next story in my end-time series: Andrew Tells a Story. It's a one-chapter story. Enjoy!

Now for story #3 of "Angels at the End of Time": In Need of a Home. Hope you enjoy it! =)

Next comes Story #4: Angels in Israel.

And now for Story #5 in my TBAA end-times series. This one's a Christmas story: A Tribulation Christmas. Enjoy!

And now, here comes Story #6: Worth Dying For.

Next, Story #7: Death of the Pope. (Amazing that the very name I gave my fictional pope turned out to be the same name that the current pope chose for himself!)

And now, here comes Story #8! A Deadly Rage

Well, it's the day after Christmas, and here comes Story #9. It's titled Escape to Petra.

And now for Story #10! Beginning of War

Ready for Story #11? Well, here it is! To Sell Your Soul

And now, here comes Story #12! In God's Hands

This was not to have been the last story in my TBAA end-times series, but it is the last story I've written so far, and it may well end up being the last one I write before the Rapture. It's Story #13, titled Give You the Mark or Give You Death.