Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Tebow WINS AGAIN (confoundi​ng the experts!!!​)

(I put this under another post but in case you haven't heard....)

Tebow WINS AGAIN !!!​

When it is ALL SAID AND DONE, if all of these "EXPERTS" do not
lead a Christian to "LOOK UP AND BE READY NOW!!", then, I'm
just wondering "WHEN?" do they think we should?!!

The EXPERTS can "sound" sooooo right and soooo good but if
it leaves people here during the Tribulation, the devil has been
successful!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know this sounds ridiculous but Tim Tebow's AMAZING success
(they won AGAIN today in AMAZING fashion)..........

Tim Tebow proved Sunday he can still work his magic in the NFL
with more late heroics in the Broncos latest win, a 13-10 overtime
victory over the Bears.

Tebow and the Broncos ran a string of fourth quarter comebacks to four games in the win Sunday when, despite trailing the Bears 10-0 with under three minutes remaining in the game, Tebow and kicker Matt Prater led the Broncos to another incredible comeback. The quarter was topped off by Prater’s 59-yard field goal with eight seconds remaining to force overtime. The Bears had possession of the ball after the two-minute warning, but Chicago running back Marion Barber went out of bounds on second-and-10 with 1:59 remaining and went out of bounds, stopping the clock and allowing the Broncos to have more time to come back.

“I just believe we’re a team that keeps the faith and believes in each other, and that’s special,” Tebow told FoxSports after the win.

........may be God saying, "DON'T LISTEN TO EXPERTS....I CAN
DO ANYTHING I WANT TO DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

...Isaiah 29 (NIV1984)
...14 Therefore once more I will astound these people
...with wonder upon wonder;
...the wisdom of the wise will perish,
...the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish.”
...15 Woe to those who go to great depths
...to hide their plans from the LORD,
...who do their work in darkness and think,
...“Who sees us? Who will know?”
...16 You turn things upside down,
...as if the potter were thought to be like the clay!
...Shall what is formed say to him who formed it,
...“He did not make me”?
...Can the pot say of the potter,
...“He knows nothing”?

Re: Tebow WINS AGAIN (confoundi​ng the experts!!!​)

thanks Calvin

I don't know where you got that footage of the game but I certainly do appreciate it

made my day...

At first I didn't know what to think about the Tebow phenomenon. There seems to be many facets to Tim, and the story surrounding his success. He can't throw out of the pocket like a pro passer needs to do, and his accuracy is very marginal, but he just keeps on winning, after saying God does not care who wins or loses, and that football is just a game. He is confounding the football "experts." He "finds a way to win." He gives most of the credit to his team mates, and of course to God for the chance to compete. He has the national stage as a platform, and many advocates, and many detractors. Since people all across the country are following this, maybe the ultimate purpose is if only one person is lead to Christ as a result of Tim Tebow, then it has all been for God's purpose.

As for all followers of Jesus, we are certain that we have not only "found a way to win," we have found THE WAY to everlasting victory.

TB

I believe God is going to use all the hype over Tebow in a mighty way. Imagine the witness this wonderful man of God will be when all the world notices when 'that annoying Jesus freak' quarterback is Raptured whether on the field or off. Glory to God.

I was watching both ESPN I and II and the "experts" were willing to say everything about how Tim Tebow is doing what he is doing is great, and it is a mystery to them how he can continue to win and win. Trent Dilfer just said Tim's performance is "blowing his mind." He also mentioned how he was so humble and not blowing his own horn. Saying this after Tim unashamedly witnesses the Lord.

Makes you wonder if these guys are specificlly told by the network not to talk about his bold witness to God and Jesus. I say this because while apparently few want to hear it said, Tim credits Jesus for all things in his life, period.

Keep it up Tim!

TB

I just heard today on FoxNews, that a Jewish Rabbi too, is having a hissy fit about Tim Tebow's wins and him praising God for helping him.

When I heard that, I immediately thought of Jesus, and how the rabbis & saducces treated Him...when He once walked on this earth. For Jesus said in...

Luke 6:22 (KJV) - Blessed are ye, when men shall hate you, and they shall separate you from their company, and shall reproach you, and cast out your name as evil, for the Son of man's sake.

Betcha 10-1 that Jesus, right now, is blessing Tim for giving Him praise, for everytime he wins in football.

Maranatha!
Tammy