Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Note from Elliot Hong re: possible "7 day" warning given to watchers!

(THIS ACTUALLY OCCURRED "AS" I WAS TYPING THE ABOVE TITLE...)

[Whenever I have my AOL account opened, I can "hear" doors creaking
and slamming. I really don't understand "where" the noise comes from
but I know that it "is" from having AOL opened.

Anyway...

I'm REALLY NOT that used to it because, unless I'm going to send off a
letter using AOL or checking my mail, I don't just LEAVE it open (for that
reason). Soooooo....., it was a little SHOCKING to actually "HEAR" a
DOOR SLAM as I am actually typing out a title to a post / letter by Elliot.
In other words, it is ALL about "THE" DOOR (of "our" ark) SLAMMING
SHUT AND BEING READY!!!]

OK, here is Elliot's letter that I just read and was "trying" to send off.

THANKS VERY MUCH, Elliot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BLESSINGS!!!!!!!!!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi, Calvin:

There is no doubt that the Blood Red Moon Eclipse was the definite major sign from the Almighty.
A question is then when the Judgment will begin.
3 days, 7 days or 10 days from it?
In your last email, you mentioned about a possible 7 day warning.
Here is another interesting clue.

The Lord knows each watchmen, and what if He let us coordinate each other to find an answer?

Angela saw 5,6,7 clearly in her dream, could it be a hint of "7 day warning" too?
Here is a thought.
After her dream, she opened the door, and a moth flied in and remained in her house.
Her house could represent an ark while a moth could represent a pre-transformation stage of Saints.

So it's possible to assume that in 7 days from the Blood Red Moon Eclipse, the door of ark will be shut,
and the Judgment will begin. I believe that once the Judgment begins, a catastrophe in US, war in the ME,
the Departure will occur in order within a week, so it aligns with a theory of Christmas Rapture.

(If it makes sense to you, you may use it as rewrite and add more your findings. English is not my first
language, and I can't express well. You don't have to give me a credit.)

Blessings!

Elliot

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~