Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Comet C/2011 W3 Lovejoy & 3/6/2012 Alignment

Comet C/2011 W3 Lovejoy next week. Also looking at the Planetary alignments in early March 2012.

Re: Comet C/2011 W3 Lovejoy & 3/6/2012 Alignment

Comet "LOVEJOY" - (I left out all the numbersJ), coming next week?!?!?!?!? Love - Joy - rapture? A comet has always historically been considered a sign of coming disaster (war?). On the video he says that the physical parameters and description were originally posted and then removed. He then said that this comet had been listed with a nuclear magnitude of "21". This leaped out to me because of all the watchers who have had dreams of 21's (David Daughtery for one) and our own Valerie who saw 21's in reference to the rapture. IS THIS OUR LAST SIGN???? WOWOWOWOWOWOWOW. Thank you for posting Jim. This could be it.

Comet C/2011 W3 Lovejoy - approaching the Sun

Heads up.... Check out the morning sky even though it is doubtful that the comet will be visable... Be sure to protect your eyes if you do.

Here is a video I just created on Helioviewer with the most current images from SOHO Lasco C3 showing the comet beginning to approach the Sun.

---------------------------------------

Here is some info from spaceweather.com

SIGNIFICANT COMET PLUNGES TOWARD THE SUN: A comet nearly as wide as two football fields (200m) is plunging toward the sun where it will most likely be destroyed in a spectacular light show on Dec. 15/16.

Although Comet Lovejoy (C/2011 W3) could become as bright as Jupiter or Venus when it "flames out," the glare of the sun will hide the event from human eyes.
It will soon grow much brighter. "This comet is a true sungrazer, and will skim approximately 140,000 km (1.2 solar radii) above the solar surface on Dec. 15/16," notes Battams. At such close range, solar heating will almost certainly destroy the icy interloper,creating a cloud of vapor and comet dust that will reflect lots of sunlight. The Solar and Heliospheric Observatory (SOHO) will have a particularly good view. http://spaceweather.com/

"Fair Use for Information or Discussion"

Jim and ALL:

THANKS!!!!!!!!!!

INCREDIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This comet just seems to have COME OUT OF NOWHERE all of
a sudden!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Psalm 96 (KJV)
12 Let the field be joyful, and all that is therein:
then shall all the trees of the wood rejoice
13 Before the LORD: for he cometh, for he cometh to judge the earth:
he shall judge the world with righteousness, and the people with his truth.

...Psalm 19
...1 The heavens declare the glory of God;
...the skies proclaim the work of his hands.
...2 Day after day they pour forth speech;
...night after night they display knowledge.
...3 There is no speech or language
...where their voice is not heard.
...4 Their voice goes out into all the earth,
...their words to the ends of the world.
...In the heavens he has pitched a tent for the SUN,
...5 which is LIKE A BRIDEGROOM COMING FORTH
...from his pavilion, like a champion rejoicing to run
...his course.
...6 It rises at one end of the heavens
...and makes its circuit to the other;
...nothing is hidden from its heat.

Comet Lovejoy Update 12-15-11

Watch Online as a Bright Comet Makes a Run at the Sun

Soon after Australian amateur astronomer Terry Lovejoy discovered a comet in an automated search program using a telescope equipped with a CCD detector on Nov. 27, it became clear that he had found something special.

Follow-up observations determined that the comet belonged to the Kreutz group of sungrazing comets, so called because members of this comet family—which all travel in similar orbits—pass extremely close to the Sun. The brightest Kreutz comets, such as the great comets of 1066, 1843, 1882, and 1965, have been among the most spectacular comets on record. The Kreutz group is believed to be the remnants of what was once a single, larger comet that has progressively fragmented over the past couple thousand years.

Although Lovejoy's comet—now officially known as C/2011 W3 (Lovejoy)—is not expected to rival the greatest Kreutz comets, it’s the first sungrazer to be found by a ground-based observer in over 40 years, and it should put on an impressive show online. It’s now visible in the images of several spaceborne observatories that monitor our star—the twin STEREO spacecraft and the Solar and Heliospheric Observatory (SOHO)—and should brighten as it makes what’s likely a suicidal run at the Sun.

Thanks so much JIMH, for sharing this video with us!

The words, Love and joy together in the name of one comet...Lovejoy!!! For God is Love, and joy will once again come for us upon Jesus return in the clouds for His Bride which is imminent!!!

Just as we are celebrating, the Birth of "Love, whom brings Joy to the World"; The Light of the World, Jesus Christ Himself!!! The comet Lovejoy, is announcing with it's Bright Light the coming of Jesus' at the Rapture in the Sky!

Maranatha!

Valerie