Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Having "just enough" of God; movie "Bringing Up Father" FREE on YouTube

Revelation 3:20 (KJV)
Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice,
and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him,
and he with me.

ALL:

I had dozed off and a yowling cat outside woke me up. Maybe
I'm supposed to do this crazy post.

Whenever people who "go to church" reprimand those who do
NOT "go to church", they MANY TIMES use the scripture that
says "we should NOT forsake gathering together".

This morning before dozing off, I randomly opened my Bible and
it fell to that scripture and I read it. It is found in Hebrews 10.
Since MOST CHURCHES are SOO VERY "DEAD", I find it interesting
that preceding the "gathering together" verse comes:

19 Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the blood of Jesus,
20 By a new and living way, which he hath consecrated for us, through the veil, that is to say, his flesh;
21 And having an high priest over the house of God;
22 Let us draw near with a true heart in full assurance of faith, having our hearts sprinkled from an evil conscience, and our bodies washed with pure water.

So now let's LOOK at these "gathering together" verses:

25 Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching.
26 For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins,
27 But a certain fearful looking for of judgment and fiery indignation, which shall devour the adversaries.

The NIV version "capitalizes" the word, "Day" so what are talking
about is the "Day" of our RAPTURE and the "Day" of JUDGMENT
or "SUDDEN DESTRUCTION" (same "day" meaning ESCAPE for
one group and JUDGMENT for another)!!!

Hebrews 10 (NIV1984)
25 Let us not give up meeting together, as some are in the habit of doing, but let us encourage one another—and all the more as you see the Day approaching.

26 If we deliberately keep on sinning after we have received the knowledge of the truth, no sacrifice for sins is left, 27 but only a fearful expectation of judgment and of raging fire that will consume the enemies of God.

EXCUSE ME, but unless you are willing to "lie to yourself" (and MANY
are willing to for the sake of "going to church" as their excuse), then
ask yourself honestly "HOW MANY CHURCHES" this Sunday will
even mention "THE DAY" or the "COMING JUDGMENT"?!

"MANY BLESSINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"COME, LORD JESUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Calvin

Life With Father is an ABSOLUTE CLASSIC four star movie.

Life With Father

New York, 1883. A Wall Street financier rules his large family of four sons like a meticulous bookkeeper. Yet lately he finds himself constantly bemused at how much of what happens is actually determined by his wife. His children are growing up, discovering girls and making money. When he inadvertently reveals he's never been baptized, everyone starts insisting he must be. His well controlled world feels out of control and it all starts to get a bit too much for him. Based on the very successful books of Clarence Day and the play the books inspired.