Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Information on Eclipses or Tetrads from 1948 to 2018

I received the following email today from Jean Stepnoski, and I'm posting it for your encouragement.

Kevin

"Read With Discernment"

Hi Kevin,
      You may post this at RFTH. I decided to check figures alleging eclipses one week exactly before 5-14-1948 and 6-2 or 7-1967. I find no evidence for these claims. I did not check 1973 around Yom Kippur for any dates. In 1948 there was a partial lunar eclipse on 4-23-1948. Is that one week exactly before 5-14-1948? It was 3 weeks before and was not a total lunar eclipse with a blood red moon. In 1967 on 4-24-1967 there was a Passover eclipse. Was this one week before 6-2 to 7-1967? It was about 6 weeks before. There was another on 10-18-1967. I have not bothered to look at Yom Kippur in 1973.
      Here is a chart about Jewish Tetrads for 1949-1950, 1967, 2014-2015.

4-13-1949 Passover
10-7-1949 Tabernacles
4-2-1950 Passover 
9-26-1950 Tabernacles
4-24-1967 Passover
10-18-1967 also 2 in 1968
4-15-2014 Passover
10-8-2014 Tabernacles
4-4-2015 Passover
9-28-2015 Tabernacles

7-27-2018 Tu B' Av Lunar Bull's Eye Blood Moon, directly in line with Jerusalem 

Dan at Prayers for the People. com is looking to the dates of 12-16 or 27 this month in his latest post linked at five doves under Blog Talk Radio (Anakypto Forum) on 12-9. The total lunar eclipse with the Blood Red Full Moon seen from Jerusalem on 12-9 to 10 may be a sign in the sun, the moon, and the stars and may be like a one week warning like during The Days of Noah. The date of 12-16 will be day 55, the bride number, since Simchat Torah. It will be day 33 since Chesvan 17 began the evening of 11-13. The number 33 is a very important number for the occult/freemasonry. An important person is planning to be leaving the country, on vacation, on 12-17, which according to a Scriptural day would begin on sundown on 12-16. I hope you and yours are blessed these combined days of Advent and Anniversary Days of Noah!

All the Best,
Jean

Re: Information on Eclipses or Tetrads from 1948 to 2018

Hi Kevin, sorry for not really following your post here, but I see this as more discouraging than anything. If there is no correlation between major events regarding israel and the eclipse in the past, then how does this help us today? Again sorry for not understanding what you were trying to communicate...

Trevor

Trevor,
I guess it was not very encouraging to me either, but I respect what Jean Stepnoski has posted before, and she asked me if I would post it here. We are going home soon, so keep looking up brother!

Kevin

That is pretty funny Kevin, and your last comment about going home soon was the most encouraging part of this thread, haha. (BTW, i also respect her work as well)

Trevor