Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Five Doves: "Red Alert Blood Red Moon over Israel means psalm 83/84 war one week!"

Charles (10 Dec 2011)
"Red Alert Blood Red Moon over Israel means psalm 83/84 war one week!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have been feeling something major was going down all day just not what. Literally sick to my stomach the bittersweet feeling in the bible when John was told to swallow!

Well when I just about could not take anymore I asked God what was up because my heart felt like it was going to fail me.

This post on Rapture Ready ties in everything we have all been seeing! The USA and Canada made agreement today also in border security cooperation as well. When you see this and understand the profound implications of what it means and how few will notice or understand you must get this out!

I was curious what others had to say about this?
via Lisa Dennis-Sparks
I'm so excited, I'm about to jump right out of my skin!! I'm about to share something INCREDIBLE with you that God showed me this morning!!

I was looking at the article from Israel National News that describes the lunar eclipse that is coming over Israel this weekend. There are LOTS of lunar eclipses, but not like this one. This one is over Israel, is a full moon, falls on a sabbath, and happens right at sundown where EVERYONE in Israel will see it. It lasts for 26 minutes so they can't miss it.

I knew in my Spirit that God was trying to tell me something. Lunar eclipses foretell things about ISRAEL, and solar eclipses foretell things about other nations. So I go back and look up solar eclipses with these same characteristics and what I found is ASTOUNDING!!! This type of lunar eclipse has happen three previous times in the last 100 years. They happened in 1948, 1967, and 1973!! If you know your history, you know that these dates are all dates of every war Israel has fought since her birth in 1948!!! This eclipse is announcing another war - this time it's the Ezekiel 38/Psalms 83 war that we've been expecting to blow up anytime now. Every single one of these wars started ONE WEEK TO THE DAY after their corresponding eclipses. So, am I saying that this war is going to break out one week to the day after this eclipse happens this weekend?? Yes, I think that's what God is showing us.

Remember that these wars were ALL VERY SHORT. This one will be very short also. What's SO INCREDIBLE also is that the treaty that ends this war is the one that starts the tribulation period. WOW~~~!!!!

Any clue how close that puts us to the rapture? It's finally time to get excited!!!!

(Cafe Astrology reports on the solar eclipse and lunar eclipse: when they occur. ... Apr 23, 1948 8:28 AM Sun 3 Tau 18 Opposition Moon 3 Sco 18(LE) May 8, 1948 .... May 9, 1967 10:55 AM Sun 18 Tau 18 Conjunct Moon 18 Tau 18(SE) Oct 18 ... Jan 4, 1973 10:42 AM Sun 14 Cap 10 Conjunct Moon 14 Cap 10(SE) Jan 18 ...)

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/150530

Re: Five Doves: "Red Alert Blood Red Moon over Israel means psalm 83/84 war one week!"

Wow Calvin,

This is so amazing!!! Coinscidence, I think not!!!

It seems like this will likely come to pass too, as we can see from the years that have past, that each time war followed shortly!

Let's pray for Israel, for the Lord's Coming at the Rapture, and for the safety of God's children all over the world!

Maranatha!

Valerie

Re: Five Doves: "Red Alert Blood Red Moon over Israel means psalm 83/84 war one week!"

In a week ????? IT SOUNDS LIKE A MAJOR COUNT DOWN

7 6 5 4 ..... So much happening so quickly. I am so ready to leave.

Wow, awesome info Calvin. I am so ready for things to "kick-off" as I'm sure so many of yall are as well! May it be Lord.

I found this interesting tidbit on what eclipses mean for Israel and other nations according to the Talmud. this was posted on RITAN by TXThom:

"According to Jewish Rabbinic tradition, an eclipse should be interpreted according to the following: (Talmud - Mas. Sukkah 29a) (The last pair are reversed in the minds of some.)

Solar: a bad omen for idolaters

Lunar: a bad omen for Israel

Red Moon at Lunar eclipse: a sword is coming for the whole world

Black Moon at Lunar eclipse: the arrows of famine are coming to the world

Both red and black moon: both sword and famine

In the East: specifically for those who live in the East

In the West: specifically for those who live in the West

In the midst of heaven: for the whole world

At sunset: the calamity will tarry in its coming

At dawn: the calamity is forthcoming
"

This sounds like war is forthcoming for Israel, and a sword is about to fall on the entire Earth to me...

Come Lord, thank you Jesus for keeping us in your sight.

Just got done Emailing my son with this information. If the Psalms 83 takes place, then rebuilding the temple would be the next thing on list to happen(after the rapture of course).

I keep thinking about the other board and dividing Jerusalem and being betrayed by a friend.

What if the U.S. gives the green light to Israel to hit Iran and we promise them BACK UP....only to pull back our support at a critcal time. Like King David did with Basheba's Husband, leaving him to die in the thick of battle. Israel will win of course but the losses would be great.

Obama would begetting rid of Iran, Syria, and Israel at the same time...or so he thinks ?????

Wow! That's amazing that those previous lunar eclipses happened exactly a week before those wars in 1948, 1967, and 1973. We will just have to see if this Psalm 83 war will happen in a week. Everything is in place now for that war to start.

Kevin

mary
In a week ????? IT SOUNDS LIKE A MAJOR COUNT DOWN

7 6 5 4 ..... So much happening so quickly. I am so ready to leave.

DITTO!!! And so am I more than ready to leave too!!!

Maranatha!
Tammy

GREAT POST !!

me too