Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Perry's Anti-Gay, Pro-Christmas Youtube

I just saw an article on Yahoo news about a Rick Perry video that has gone viral and caused quite a stir. He says he will end Obama's war on religion. If you say you are a Christian and that homosexuals in the miliary is bad, people go ballistic. Here is the link with the video and article:

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/upshot/rick-perry-ad-moves-194818044.html

Re: Perry's Anti-Gay, Pro-Christmas Youtube

Texas Sue,

He stated:

"In the commercial, titled "Strong," Perry says, "You know there's something wrong in this country when gays can serve openly in the military but our kids can't openly celebrate Christmas."

May I add...Children can't pray openly in schools...why are Christians/ especially their children/grandchildren are losing their rights!!!

Wasn't America founded and built on Judeo-Christian rights to worship God and pray!!!

Sad situation!

Valerie

T/Sue, I'd like to make this comment, re: Rick Perry's above mentioned youtube...

I was thinkin' as I watched it on TV; that he, Michelle Bachman, & Herman Cain (and along with us), will get Raptured before the November 2nd, 2012 Elections take place.

So I wonder how the other Republican candidates stand, re: their belief in Jesus Christ? Now that's somethin' to chew on, isn't it?

Maranatha!
Tammy

when the righteous are swept from the land, what is left will be even worse than it is now
one thing we can do, is pray for God's mercy to still lead people to His Son.

I have been watching and listening to see which candidates are in the camp of the elite PTB who are now controlling our country, and those who are not. After hearing this youtube by Perry, I am relieved that he is not. However, this means he doesn't have a chance of a snowball in Texas in July of making it to the WH. Also, when I saw the hit piece that was used on Herman Cain - supposed "wronged" women popping up like popcorn all at once - I am convinced that he is separate from them also.

I am suspicious of Romney - mormonism is a cult and teaches that Jesus was the best of men, not truly God but achieved the most god-like status of men. In I John we are warned that any who deny that Jesus is the SON OF GOD is anti-christ or of that system so enough said. Also, Gingerich was in Congress so long it makes you wonder if he sold out to them too. Time will tell. Of course we may not be here to find out and I am fine with that!

Texas Sue
I have been watching and listening to see which candidates are in the camp of the elite PTB who are now controlling our country, and those who are not. After hearing this youtube by Perry, I am relieved that he is not. However, this means he doesn't have a chance of a snowball in Texas in July of making it to the WH. Also, when I saw the hit piece that was used on Herman Cain - supposed "wronged" women popping up like popcorn all at once - I am convinced that he is separate from them also.

I am suspicious of Romney - mormonism is a cult and teaches that Jesus was the best of men, not truly God but achieved the most god-like status of men. In I John we are warned that any who deny that Jesus is the SON OF GOD is anti-christ or of that system so enough said. Also, Gingerich was in Congress so long it makes you wonder if he sold out to them too. Time will tell. Of course we may not be here to find out and I am fine with that!

Me 2, T/Sue! Me 2!!!

Maranatha!
Tammy