Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
What is the "Fake Rapture" ?????

I was just in the radio show/ chatroom of Jesus on the Mainline (I think that is what it was called) I received it from Ian (Migfoxbat) via youtube.
They were talking about a fake rapture. I asked what that was. Someone said that "resurrection" is a better term rather than rapture.
Then I asked if they believe that Christians would disappear from the earth before the Tribulation and next thing ya know two of the radio hosts were talking about how there is no rapture and it is not biblical and I think the guy even said we are appointed to wrath (totally contradicting scripture if I heard him correctly) I did not want to get into an argument so I left and felt really sad and heavy. I turned on Propheticseer (Robert) and came here.
I always wondered why migfoxbat talked so much about the darkness and all that. I mean it is interesting but...
So I am assuming it is some project blue beam thing. Maybe some new agers/ satanists are involved. But I don't get how they will pull it off if noone is missing??? Though I believe the real Christians will get raptured even if they don't believe in the rapture. So no biggie, but I just wonder what they mean by a fake rapture. These people call it the great deception. I stopped watching MrCometWatch because he seemed to be saying similar things. I got so turned off and heartsick that I stopped watching him, so honestly, I'm not sure if he believes in a fake rapture but I think he is post trib.
These people in the chatroom I was just in did say something about God taking care of them and rescuing them I think. But I do not know the context of it.

Re: What is the "Fake Rapture" ?????

Kathy,

This is for your discernment and all whom read it!

Some believe that the illumanitie have the power to create a "Fake Rapture"! I don't know if this is true or not but there is a lot of information here if you want to know more about it! It has specific copy rite rules, therefore, none of it can be posted here. Just click the url below:

ARE YOU PREPARED TO SPIRITUALLY WITHSTAND A FAKE RAPTURE?

http://www.cuttingedge.org/news/n2101.cfm

TECHNOLOGY TO STAGE A FAKE RAPTURE IS IN POSSESSION OF MILITARY AND INTELLIGENCE SERVICES RIGHT NOW! [ Part 2]

http://www.cuttingedge.org/news/n1378.cfm

Thanks, I may look at them. I did Google it and see a lot but was too tired to read it all.
I had to laugh at my lack of understanding what it was later. In my mind, I was thinking "fake rapture" as opposed to the real one. That would not "fly" with the people I was with a short time today.
Thanks for the links.

I'm not worried. God has allowed Satan to do many evil things throughout history, but He's not going to allow the devil to pull off a fake Rapture.

Kathy G.,

I totally agree with you!

I think this is all a front, so when the real Rapture happens, Illuminati will deny it, and say it was a Fake Rapture, and people went into hiding instead!

We need not worry, born again Christian will definitively know when the Rapture takes place because they will be part of it.

Maranatha!

Valerie

Yup! A-men to both of you! It's just one thing to see none believers talking about it and quite another to see Christians talk about it like it's so important to be aware of. I wish people like that would study their Bible more...