Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Have you ever thought about what Jesus did 2,000 years ago?

I mean, when Jesus came into the world as a newborn baby to become our Savior. Can you imagine what a comedown it was for Him to become a human being? I mean, it was one heck of a comedown! Think about it, everyone. For eternity past, He has ruled Heaven, and more recently, the universe. He made the universe, and He has kept it running ever since. He made our planet and everything on it. And he made us. He also created the angels, and they have all worshipped Him ever since. He was all-powerful and all-knowing; there was nothing He could not do and nothing He did not know.

Then Jesus went from being all-powerful and all-knowing to being a tiny embryo in Mary’s womb. He grew up in her womb and was born after 9 months. And when He came into the world, He was a totally helpless newborn like every other newborn, totally dependent on His earthly parents for his every need, His very survival. He cried when He needed something; He had to be fed; He had to have his diapers changed (or whatever people used for diapers back then). He couldn’t even hold His little head up. He might have even had tummy upsets. On top of all that, He knew absolutely nothing. He had left His divine knowledge behind when He left Heaven to become a human being.

Jesus had to learn everything, and I mean everything! He had to learn to hold up His head, to roll over, to sit up, to stand, to crawl, and to walk. He had to learn His first words, and then He had to learn to use speech to communicate. He had to learn to feed Himself. He had to be toilet-trained. He had to learn every skill that children learned back then. He probably eventually went to the village school to learn to read and write. Jesus had to be taught everything by His earthly parents, the same as every child has to be taught. And He had to obey His parents. The one thing He did not have to learn was to be good; He was born good. And so, He’s probably the only child in history who never had to be punished. But He still had to mature to adulthood, just like every other child.

Think what a comedown all that was for the God who created everything, who runs the universe, who has all knowledge and all ability. He deliberately put Himself in that condition I described above. How many of you would go back to being helpless babies if you had the chance to do so? Not many, I strongly suspect; without a doubt, not any. I certainly wouldn’t; there's no way I'd go back to being a baby again. Yet, He deliberately made Himself a helpless, ignorant baby who had to learn everything that every other baby and child has to learn. All I can say is that He must have really wanted to save us, to decide to endure that horrendous comedown for 33 years (and that comedown didn't end with His childhood, either).

Anyone want to add your thoughts to what I have just posted?

Kathy G.

Re: Have you ever thought about what Jesus did 2,000 years ago?

Kathy, I have never sat down and analysed it the way you have; however, I know that Jesus did what was impossible for any man on this Earth to do. To lay down His spotless life, without any sin, and die in our place for our sins! Not just for our sins alone, but those for generations to come! What a heavy burden He bore on the cross, the sins of all the world, past, present and future sins, on a human body, to bear, with a Divine nature to share His love and sacrifice with whomsoever comes to the Lord. He willing took on a human body, born as a babe, grew and lived alongside people, as one of us. He willing laid down His life as well. Taught us how we should love, live, pray and forgive! He healed our minds, bodies, & spirits within, and humbled himself as a servant and saved us from Hell and d a m nation, all because of God's love for us! Obedient to God the Father to the very end! He completed part and partial of His mission so far at His First Coming to Earth, and is going to return, first at the Rapture, then at His Second Coming to Earth to complete it in full. I can only imagine how His life on Earth as a child growing up was, for we really know very little about it, except that He knew He was here to do the work of His Father in Heaven.

I don't know how we will every be able to thank God for all that He has done for us; sending His only Begotten Son, to die on the cross for our sins in our place....so that we whom accept the Lord and His sacrifice may share those awesome things we haven't even seen or heard about in Heaven in our eternal Home where Jesus has prepared a place for us! Thank God there are crowns in Heaven to lay at the feet of our Beloved Savior!

Since none of us were alive to be part of His first coming so long ago; we can at least be part of His second coming, when the Lord returns with us to rule and reign upon the Earth for 1000 years!!! Now that should be an awesome adventure to say the least.

Now we're awaiting His coming at the Rapture, which will happen in the air! This is such an exciting time to be alive, and to be part of this event is mind blowing. To think that any moment we will be with our creator, face to face....Jesus, wonderful, Savior, Bridegroom, our precious Lord...it's like a dream ...that finally will come true!

Blessings & Love in Jesus,

Valerie

Amen, Valerie!

Bump.

Bump for Christmas Eve.

When Joseph and Mary had done everything required by the Law of the Lord, they returned to Galilee to their own town of Nazareth. And the child grew and became strong; he was filled with wisdom, and the grace of God was on him. (Luke 2: 39-40, NIV)

Then he went down to Nazareth with them and was obedient to them. But his mother treasured all these things in her heart. And Jesus grew in wisdom and stature, and in favor with God and man. (Luke 2:51-52, NIV)

Bump for this new Christmas season.

Bump again.

Bump.

Kathy,

It was all I could do to hold the tears back after reading your original post. I visually pictured him crawling and drooling, like a precious little baby. I can hear his little toddler voice and playing with whatever toys they had back then. You always know how to make him even MORE real in our lives. He truly humbled himself to the ultimate degree......because he loved us.

Wowza! I am so touched.

Thank you so much for sharing!

In Him,

Lizzy

Bump for another Christmas!

WHAT WAS JESUS LIKE AS A BABY?

By Mark Lowry

I wonder if Mary realized the power, authority, and majesty she cradled in her arms that first Christ morning.

Wrapped in swaddling clothes...in an eight-pound bundle...
gaining nourishment from her breast...was God. She had just
given birth to the one who created her--the fullness of the god-
head looking around with wide-eyed wonder of a newborn.

God became a crying, nursing, diaper-wearing baby boy.

They tell me every mother counts the fingers and toes of her new-
born child...to make sure they're all there.

But I wonder if Mary realized those tiny hands that curled around
her fingers were the same hands that formed mankind? Those little
feet were the same feet that had walked on streets of gold and been
worshiped by angels. That tiny infant voice had once spoken worlds
into existence.

On that first Christmas morning when she kissed her newborn child,
she wasn't just kissing a baby--she was kissing the face of God.

God became one of us...with our limitations. He left His ability
to be everywhere. He left His ability to know everything. He, like
us, had to get His information from the Father. He left His throne
in heaven to become a newborn baby boy. What a way for God to
enter the world!

Who could have devised such a plan...but God?

And here's Mark's--"Mary, Did You Know?" song...

"FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION & DISCUSSION PURPOSES!"
"For Your Discernment!"

Maranatha!
Tammy

Bump.

Bump for another Christmas! =)

This is an email from Jim Bramlett that arrived in my email this morning.

The Very First Christmas

(An excerpt from the book, “Life of Christ,” by the late Fulton J. Sheen. Published in 1958 by the McGraw-Hill Book Company, Inc.

In the filthiest place in the world, a stable, Purity was born. He, Who was later to be slaughtered by men acting as beasts, was born among beasts. He, Who would call Himself the "living Bread descended from Heaven," was laid in a manger, literally, a place to eat. Centuries before, the Jews had worshiped the golden calf, and the ox and the ass now were present to make their innocent reparation, bowing down before their God.

There was no room in the inn, but there was room in the stable. The inn is the gathering place of public opinion, the focal point of the world's moods, the rendezvous of the worldly, the rallying place of the popular and the successful. But the stable is a place for the outcasts, the ignored, the forgotten. The world might have expected the Son of God to be born--if He was to be born at all--in an inn. A stable would be the last place in the world where one would have looked for Him. Divinity is always where one least expects to find it.

No worldly mind would ever have suspected that He Who could make the sun warm the earth would one day have need of an ox and an ass to warm Him with their breath; that He Who, in the language of Scriptures, could stop the turning about of Arcturus would have His birthplace dictated by an imperial census; that He, Who clothed the fields with grass, would Himself be naked; that He, from Whose hands came planets and worlds, would one day have tiny arms that were not long enough to touch the huge heads of the cattle; that the feet which trod the everlasting hills would one day be too weak to walk; that the Eternal Word would be dumb; that Omnipotence would be wrapped in swaddling clothes; that Salvation would lie in a manger; that the bird which built the nest would be hatched therein--no one would ever have suspected that God coming to this earth would ever be so helpless. And that is precisely why so many miss Him. Divinity is always where one least expects to find it.

If the artist is at home in his studio because the paintings are the creation of his own mind; if the sculptor is at home among his statues because they are the work of his own hands; if the husbandman is at home among his vines because he planted them; and if the father is at home with his children because they are his own, then surely, argues the world, He Who made the world should be at home in it. He should come into it as an artist into his studio, and as a father into his home, but, for the Creator to come among His creatures and be ignored by them; for God to come among His own and not be received by His own; for God to be homeless at home--that could only mean one thing to the worldly mind: the Babe could not have been God at all. And that is just why it missed Him. Divinity is always where one least expects to find it.

The Son of God made man was invited to enter His own world through a back door. Exiled from the earth, He was born under the earth, in a sense, the first Cave Man in recorded history. There He shook the earth to its very foundations. Because He was born in a cave, all who wish to see Him must stoop. To stoop is the mark of humility. The proud refuse to stoop and, therefore, they miss Divinity. Those, however, who bend their egos and enter, find that they are not in a cave at all, but in a new universe where sits a Babe on His mother's lap, with the world poised on His fingers.

The manger and the Cross thus stand at the two extremities of the Savior's life! He accepted the manger because there was no room in the inn; He accepted the Cross because men said, "We will not have this Man for our king." Disowned upon entering, rejected upon leaving, He was laid in a stranger's stable at the beginning, and a stranger's grave at the end. An ox and an ass surrounded His crib at Bethlehem; two thieves were to flank His Cross on Calvary. He was wrapped in swaddling bands in His birthplace, He was again laid in swaddling clothes in His tomb--clothes symbolic of the limitations imposed on His Divinity when He took a human form.

Only two classes of people found the Babe; the Shepherds and the Wise Men; the simple and the learned. Those who knew that they knew nothing and those who knew that they did not know everything. He is never seen by the man of one book, never by the man who thinks he knows.

Not even God can tell the proud anything! Only the humble can find God!

(End of excerpt.)

May you and all your loved ones have a very merry, loving, Christ-centered Christmas.

From the Bramletts, in 2014.

Bump in time for Christmas Day!

Bump for another Christmas!

Will this be the last bump before the Rapture? Time will tell!

Bump in time for Christmas Day!

Bump up for another Christmas season!

Bump for Christmas Eve!

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

O Holy Night - Josh Groban

Published on Nov 18, 2010
Set to scenes from The Nativity Story... O Holy Night - by Josh Groban. Video Created by Youtube channel Tonycdrive.

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

O Holy Night - AMAZING version!!

Published on Nov 19, 2017
From album "Forever Christmas" voted BEST Christmas album 2014.
A magnificent arrangement of David Lanz and Kristin's angelic voice !!!
This song is being played now in Europe on some radio stations ... Hope you will like this amazing

Bump for Christmas!

Bump for Christmas 2019!

I'm bumping this a little early this year; this way, there'll be more time to enjoy it before Christmas Day arrives! =)

Merry Christmas!

Bump for Christmas Day!