Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
I'ma goin' home, I'ma goin' home

For no reason at all last night around 11pm I kept hearing these words "I'ma goin' home, I'ma goin' home" and the melody just kept playing in my mind... this gave me a very warm feeling knowing that we could all be going home soon.

This song was recorded by the Box Tops as " The Letter" back in 1967 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bsg0IqmikT8&feature=related. It was also recorded by Jefferson Airplane as "Give Me A Ticket For An Aeroplane" on a later on..

Lyrics

Give me a ticket for an aeroplane
Ain't got time to take a fast train
Lonely days are gone, I'ma goin' home
My baby just wrote me a letter.

I pray that this is the Holy Spirit talking to me and hinting to me that we Jesus is coming soon to take us all home...

I'ma goin' home!! Glory!!!

Re: I'ma goin' home, I'ma goin' home

Thanks JIMH, for the encouragment!

"I pray that this is the Holy Spirit talking to me and hinting to me that we Jesus is coming soon to take us all home...

I'ma goin' home!! Glory!!!"

I too pray that this was the Holy Spirit talking to you and hinting that Jesus is coming soon to take us all home!

Maranatha!

Valerie

JIMH when I saw the title of your thread I thought of this song with Johnny Mathis:

THERE'S NO PLACE LIKE HOME!

Jim and Valerie, we all just wanna go home!

Here is another song that makes me think of the rapture - secular, but the words make me homesick.

Texas Sue
Jim and Valerie, we all just wanna go home!

Here is another song that makes me think of the rapture - secular, but the words make me homesick.

You just gotta love John Denver. For he was one of my favorite singers back in the 70s & 80s.

T/Sue, you're sooo right on there, sis, re: we ALL just wanna go home!

Maranatha!
Tammy

Here's another going home song - "Don't It Make You Wanna Go Home" by Joe South - oh, let it be soon!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bsR1k453SA

When you open the link for the song, the lyrics are below it.