Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
WOW!! Watch This video, I guess WWIII Really is at our door!!

This is soo scarry,

America has no Idea how much they are hated worldwide, and how close we are to War. All this is just scarry we are definitely on the edge of starting the tribulation. What I find Sad guys , is that when I talk to anyone, including my husband about such things, He does not want to hear it, If I talk to anyone about global upheaval, possible WWIII, or even anything bible related to the End times, NO ONE wants to hear. NO ONE. They tell "me oh I don't want to hear that right now" or they will just change the subject. And not just because this is the Holidays either, cause I have been getting this type of reaction from way back in September. I mean Gosh I know the topic is depressing, But really???? you rather have your head in the sand??? I mean people just out right don't want to hear this, they say everything is fine and all this other nonsense. And if you even talk about the coming of Jesus soon approaching they just look at you like you just escaped the looney Bin.
It makes me Sad, what is the use of sounding the Alarm if no one will listen???.......SIGH anyway here is the video.

Re: WOW!! Watch This video, I guess WWIII Really is at our door!!

I know exactly how you feel Lucy, and it seems as if people think that if they deny the truth that is right in front of them ,then that will make it go away, or if they talk about it then they will be forced to do something about where they stand with God and then there are some who just don't want to face the fact that they are going to have to give up all their worldly attractions and desires cause they would rather concentrate on who is going to win dancing with the stars or some other such trivial junk.

It reminds me of a verse in a Misty Edwards song that say's "people walking round with their fingers in their ears saying Da,da,da,da, I don't want to hear the sound of the coming king.

But be encouraged cause you are in good company cause nobody wanted to hear Noah's warnings either.

Yea Linda your right!! I guess it is like that song. The only thing about this whole thing Linda is that being an end time watcher is actually hard. I guess, what I am trying to say is you expect to have more support from other Christians. However, sometimes the Christians act no different than the people of the world, they plug their ears and simply don't want to hear.

I mean I have heard them tell me " Oh, you watch to much news, take a load off and just enjoy life, enjoy the lord, don't let these things steal your Joy" I have been told more than once not to concern myself with such things, to keep my eyes fixed on Jesus and just living right. I mean I guess I could see the wisdom in that, I suppose we should never focus so much on watching, that we forget to occupy and do the Lords work. ( Although sounding the Alarm and warning people of Christs soon return and the events that are unfolding before our very eyes on the global stage, are in my opinion still working for the Lord) and I guess,I could also see how telling Christians about signs of the end is like preaching to the choir, after all they are already saved. However it would be nice if they could at least lend you some support and not also look at you like your a looney or also ignore you and change the subject as the world does.

Sometimes, I admit I wonder if they are right, Is there a point in watching, other than just being aware of how close we are. The non-watchers will be Raptured just the same as us, and they worried less. But I guess, when I really think about it now even as I am writing this, its not about us at all, its about warning others and sounding the alarm, even to Christians, in case there are any that are not truly regenerated or saved. I guess that's the advantage, that we can wake those that are sleeping from their slumber.

On a side note, I wonder if Obama will win another term???

One big advantage to watching is that we will receive rewards in heaven as well as the watcher's crown for keeping watch.

I know exactly what you mean Lucy. I get the same reactions from people I talk to. Some of them will say "I don't believe that Jesus will come back during my lifetime", or "I think things have to get much worse than they are now before Jesus comes back". You have to realize that these people really have not studied the scriptures to know what to look for as signs of the end times. Also, they don't want to believe that they are living in the end times. It's outright denial and spiritual blindness. I am so thankful that all of the members here at RFTH are Watchmen for the Lord and have studied the Bible enough to know that we are living in the very last days of the Church Age. God bless you Lucy for your continued witness to the lost!

Kevin

I also know how ya' all feel. Even my nephew & brother laugh at me, and tell me not to believe everything I hear. Very sad indeed, that they are just like those in Noah's time...whom have that ostrich mentality of sticking their heads in the sand.

They also think I'm a Jesus freak, but I don't care...b/c I'd much rather be in the same boat with ya' all. For this boat I proudly call the Jesus Boat, we're all passengers onboard...for it's our lifeboat.

Maranatha!
Tammy