Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
I have such peace about what is to come.

I do not write much here anymore. Last year I recieved my wake up call and I have been preparing ever since. When I was awakened a year ago I was panic striken because I was not ready and my family was not ready. Now, I feel a peace, not because I'm sure we are all ready but because I know our Lord is taking care of everything.

When the rapture will happen I do not know. In my spirit I feel like it could be any day now. I know something big and frightening is coming to the world but I am ready to go so I put it all in The Lord's hands. God is so big, so great, everything will work out concerning unsaved family. Only God knows how this will all come about but I have a peace in my soul that our Lord will take care of everything.

shannon(watching, waiting and trying to occupy)

Re: I have such peace about what is to come.

Shanon, thank you for your post. I had a lot of anxiety over the weekend that something major and really bad might happen soon.

It's good to know when others are sensing the same thing.

shannon
I do not write much here anymore. Last year I recieved my wake up call and I have been preparing ever since. When I was awakened a year ago I was panic striken because I was not ready and my family was not ready. Now, I feel a peace, not because I'm sure we are all ready but because I know our Lord is taking care of everything.

When the rapture will happen I do not know. In my spirit I feel like it could be any day now. I know something big and frightening is coming to the world but I am ready to go so I put it all in The Lord's hands. God is so big, so great, everything will work out concerning unsaved family. Only God knows how this will all come about but I have a peace in my soul that our Lord will take care of everything.

Hey Shannon,

shannon(watching, waiting and trying to occupy)

Shannon you wrote!

I do not write much here anymore.

You left me in suspence, you didn't say WHY you do not write much anymore? Just curious, as you didn't specific why!

I too have the peace that surpasses all understanding to this very day. Jesus is coming, there's no doubt about it! It's not if, it's "exactly" when!!!

Shannon, God knows exactly when it will take place, we know that it could be any day now, because the Rapture is imminent!

Blessings in Christ!

Valerie

For me it's been a roller coaster ride thinking about friends,family, and neighbors who are not saved. I've felt freaked out (for lack of another way of saying it) with grief and feeling overwhelmed. As a freind said at church, "That's when you pray" which I do.
I do have a peace now though. I think that one article by Jack Kelly helped me a lot in terms of my children.

Hi Kathy, could you provide a link to that Jack Kelley article? I would like to read it, thanks!

Trevor

Hi
It's one of the threads here called "Left Behind for Bad Behavior?" Here is the link which was posted on that thread.
http://gracethrufaith.com/ikvot-hamashiach/left-behind-for-bad-behavior/