Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: This is creeeeepy!!! ......VERY INTERESTING

It will be interesting to see what this was all about. If it is some marketing ploy, it's pretty good.

Here is another post about this website I came across:

"For information and discussion purposes:

"Sorry, I am not buying it is "some bored guy!" If you actually spent some time reading the thread, and actually going through the site itself, it's way too complex (not from a graphic perspective, but content), and can't see "one bored guy" figuring out how to do all this by himself. They would have to have a PhD in Illuminati alone to think of all this complexity. No way for a second I believe your argument. Even if he could get the content that elaborate, the tricks behind the puzzles, false doors, and the other sites listed on this domain is telling me this is a well organized group of people. Doesn't mean that it is actually the Illuminati, but this isn't some renegade guy with too much time on his hands. If he is a renegade, the Illuminati should recruit him because he is pretty good! Why would anyone spend that much time registering other domains, building false pages on some, some are legit, etc...? Not making any sense at all.

If you use the "Wayback Machine" from the "Internet Archive", you are going to discover that the website Illuminati.org was a blog before August 2011. The "countdown clock" was put there on August 2011.

The blog that previously existed there had only three posts. The last posting date in the blog, with the suggestive title of "Doom", was March 9, 2009.

That was a Monday... The first trading day of the stock exchange after Friday, March 06, the day of the 666 multi-year bottom of the S&P 500 index...

The movie "Knowing" had its "premiere" on that same day, March 9, 2009, in NYC, if you watch "Knowing" you would sh*t your pants...

So, now it's the 666 bottom in March 6 plus the last posting date of Illuminati.org AND the premiere of "Knowing" in the next trading day (March 9)...

...plus the release of "2012" movie in September of that same year, with the 66.6% above 666 in the next trading day and in the two trading days following...

You believe it if you want, or you may choose to deny...

The movies 2012 + Knowing = the clear warnings"

Regardless, I will be very interested to see what happens at the end of the countdown. If it is a new wordpress blog, well, kudos to them for such great marketing. If not and it's a real countdown by the enemies of the Lord Jesus, it may be a really interesting day!!!! Any way the Lord is in control of it all, and I trust in his timing for everything. I am praying we are out of here soon!! Come Lord!!!

I haven't read much of their yahoogroup - only glanced at it. But they seem real serious and have all kinds of files etc.
This isn't some little "mickey mouse" group as far as I could tell.

Brothers & Sisters in Christ,

I saw the site myself when it was first posted here!

I wouldn't trust that site or anything that is written on it! I believe, it's just a way to get our eyes off watching for Jesus and spending more time at sites like this! Shortly, you'll probably come upon more sites like that popping up...especially the closer we get to the tribulation.

Please be careful, not to be taken in; you really don't know whom or what you may be dealing with...just another ploy of the enemy, Satan to distract us from watching for the Lord.

I have no desire to visit it again, as I believe it's not to our advantage, and is more of a determent from occupying in God's work and word instead.

Remember, Big Brother, Illuminate, etc. is always watching....call it by whatever name you want...be safe, be wise, and take care.

My prayers are with all here and the forum daily.

Maranatha!

Valerie

Hey Valerie
You took the words right out of my mouth. That is why I only glanced at it out of curiosity.
I remember thinking that if I was not saved that I could probably spend days looking at it, and I felt relieved to know that I had no real need to.

I feel the same when I see things about the latest huge UFO citing or similar. I have no interest whatsoever. So boring compared to reality. Jesus is so much better than doctrines and ploys of demons.
I guess I have matured a little through the years.