Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
WORD FROM THE LORD: REPENT OR FACE MY WRATH!

This girl is awesome. She encourages me daily. You may want to subscribe to her if you are not already.
This is her page.
http://www.youtube.com/user/jebling4?feature=watch

Also, another encourager to me is http://www.youtube.com/user/bebeautifulyou There were 2 days in a row where God spoke to me and then I saw her speak of the same things a few hours later. I don't watch every day but she is great.

Re: WORD FROM THE LORD: REPENT OR FACE MY WRATH!

Kathy, I was just reading Psalms 12 and 12:1 sounds like a rapture verse. Then it goes on as if judgment has started. My comments are in red.

Psalm 12
1Help, LORD; for the godly man ceaseth; for the faithful fail from among the children of men. The Godly man ceases - they disappear - rapture!

2They speak vanity every one with his neighbour: with flattering lips and with a double heart do they speak.

3The LORD shall cut off all flattering lips, and the tongue that speaketh proud things:

4Who have said, With our tongue will we prevail; our lips are our own: who is lord over us? Sounds like the boastful, proud mouth of the elite who think they are gods

5For the oppression of the poor, for the sighing of the needy, now will I arise, saith the LORD; I will set him in safety from him that puffeth at him. doesn't this sound like the international banker's scam to crash the economy and leave the working class with nothing? Making slaves of all? Judgment comes!

6The words of the LORD are pure words: as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times.
the "SEVEN" could be the 7 years of the trib and silver represents purification. This is the finishing of the contract with Israel - their purification of relationship with God.

7Thou shalt keep them, O LORD, thou shalt preserve them from this generation for ever.God will keep the Jews from the destruction and rule of the antichrist

8The wicked walk on every side, when the vilest men are exalted. Sounds like the day in which we live right now doesn't it?

Wow, some really intriguing insights! Do you think 12 pertains to a year? 2012??? I hope it is this year.

Texas Sue
Kathy, I was just reading Psalms 12 and 12:1 sounds like a rapture verse. Then it goes on as if judgment has started. My comments are in red.

Psalm 12
1Help, LORD; for the godly man ceaseth; for the faithful fail from among the children of men. The Godly man ceases - they disappear - rapture!

2They speak vanity every one with his neighbour: with flattering lips and with a double heart do they speak.

3The LORD shall cut off all flattering lips, and the tongue that speaketh proud things:

4Who have said, With our tongue will we prevail; our lips are our own: who is lord over us? Sounds like the boastful, proud mouth of the elite who think they are gods

5For the oppression of the poor, for the sighing of the needy, now will I arise, saith the LORD; I will set him in safety from him that puffeth at him. doesn't this sound like the international banker's scam to crash the economy and leave the working class with nothing? Making slaves of all? Judgment comes!

6The words of the LORD are pure words: as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times.
the "SEVEN" could be the 7 years of the trib and silver represents purification. This is the finishing of the contract with Israel - their purification of relationship with God.

7Thou shalt keep them, O LORD, thou shalt preserve them from this generation for ever.God will keep the Jews from the destruction and rule of the antichrist

8The wicked walk on every side, when the vilest men are exalted. Sounds like the day in which we live right now doesn't it?

Yes, T/Sue, it DOES indeed sound like the times we're now living in.

Maranatha!
Tammy

Texas Sue

Psalm 12

?
[/color]

WOW, T/Sue, nice catch..

I just opened up my Greek translator to see how it has it worded. AND YOU ARE CORRECT.. I can't do a copy and paste with this program, but I'll try to jot down the translation without the Greek wording.. This is NOT the whole sentence either just the rapture part..

Where you see the word having a "word-word" like so is one Greek word meaning here..

"Yahwah that he-lapses kindly-one that they-disappeared faithful-ones from-sons-of human.

As you stated, the faithful ones have disappeared from the human race..

Wouldn't it be wonderful if we could read the Bible with the true meaning of God's word all the way through with the correct understanding..

Joseph..