Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Russia warns West of Nuclear World War 3 over Iran tensions! (12/4/2011) (YouTube from Jason)

The following YouTube was found under one of Ruth's post and,
"WARNING", it has a couple of spots in it that are rough. Russian
soldiers, I'm QUITE sure, despise our latest presidents behind
our backs.

Russia warns West of Nuclear World War 3 over Iran tensions! (12/4/2011)

Russia warns West of Nuclear World War 3 over Iran tensions! (12/4/2011)

(Jason writes...)
THE TIME IS NOW! The signs are taking place as your watching this video! Israel, Gods chosen people has always been the true time piece in our Lords return (RAPTURE) all along. You can clearly see from all the world news articles that the world is intertwinded in global chaos in reguards to massive natural historic events such as earthquakes, tornados,violent storms,flooding,volcano eruptions,Heat waves & ect.....We see the massive dying off of the thousands of Animal & ocean species all around the world just as God told us would happen right before the Tribulation & the Days of Sorrow.God is putting a sign in front of our faces saying "WAKE UP!!!!!' (ARE YOU LISTENING?) You can clearly see as well that World War 3 can break out any day now over in the Middle East!(http://www.eutimes.net/2011/10/russian-leader-tells-top-generals-prepare-f­or-armageddon/) The magor & most important factor is that our intertwined global economy is hanging on by a thread & is on the brink of collaps(http://blog.alexanderhiggins.com/2011/09/29/collapse-entire-global-banki­ng-system-underway-signal-ceo-worlds-largest-mutual-fund-72221/).You can see it with all the news pertaining to all the unrest & mass rioting going on in all the nations of the world; against the goverments seeking reformation.Our money is about to be worthless and also ties into the ushering in of the New World Order.You got to think; its already just hanging by a thread; but once the United Nations divide Israels land like there about to do now & sign there fate; Gods wrath & furry will be poured upon all those nations with the 1st Woe of Revelation which purtains to the breaking of Seal six destruction; that signed on that bid to divide Israels land & give the West Bank to Palestine.Once that destruction happens ; it will send our already damaged economy over the cliff! Thats why Im begging you from the bottom of my heart to BE ENCOURAGED GUYS, PREPARE YOURSELF SPIRITUALY,DROP TO YOUR KNEES & REPENT OF YOUR SINS & GET YOURSELF RIGHT WITH GOD before the (RAPTURE) & our Lords wrath is poured upon this wicked world; which will happen in the days to follow; very shortly. Thats why Jesus says in (Luke 21:36) "Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape (all) these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man." God Bless, Jason

Rapture / sudden destruction...tribulation & millennium..the graves of Gog!!!

To better clarify what I saw in the sky, it was like two columns
of 11's although at the time I described them as dashes since they
didn't have "fins". It was like an endless column of four "dashes"
coming across the sky but with a space between the two sets of
two dashes so that they looked like "11's" without the fin.

ll ll
ll ll
ll ll
ll ll
ll ll
ll ll
ll ll

A day or so after having my dream, while wondering what the
ENDLESS series dashes meant, I was watching CNN and
saw some U.S. ships firing Intercontinental Ballistic Missiles
and they were being shown IN SLOW MOTION. WITHOUT A
DOUBT, THIS MIGHT HAVE BEEN THE EXPLANATION BECAUSE
AN I.C.B.M. LOOKS JUST LIKE A "DASH" IT HAS ALMOST NO
"FINS" OR WINGS. Because they were definitely coming out of
the North...could they have been "Russian" I.C.B.M.'s?

Jeremiah 51:48:
"Then heaven and earth and all that is in them will
shout for joy over Babylon, for OUT OF THE NORTH
destroyers will attack her,"