Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Big prayer request

Hello, please pray for my wife and her safe return today. She went out with several friends for her birthday last night, and hasn't returned. I am concerned, so prayers please. She does aim to obey Christ, so I am sure whatever happened isn't related to a stupid decision, but even so, I need peace in this storm. Thanks.

Re: Big prayer request

Trevor, I am praying for your wife's safe return.

Wow Heidi, you must have a direct line to God Himself because she is on her way now,,,, fell asleep at a g/f's house. Thanks everyone!

(and of course I believe all of us have a direct line to God himself, I was just kidding

Thanks for letting us know Trevor. I am glad she is OK. I was worried something might have happened to her.

Trevor,
I'm glad to hear that your wife is ok. I'm sure that had to be scary not knowing where she was this morning. God bless you both!

Kevin

Hi Kevin and Heidi, it means a lot to me that you were concerned. if you ever need prayer, you can count on me...God bless

Trevor, so glad that she is okay and home safe. I didn't see this in time to be of any help but glad that praying hearts were on hand for you. Blessings!

Trevor, I too didn't see this in time, but I'm glad to know that all is well with your wife. Thank God for answered prayers! Amen!

God Bless!
Valerie