Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Rapture RollCall coming!!! Netanyahu setup to sign 7 year peace treaty

Really like to hear thoughts and comments on this one.

Re: Rapture RollCall coming!!! Netanyahu setup to sign 7 year peace treaty

Amazing video Kathy! I never knew about Emil Boc until now. Very interesting! We should be going home soon!

Kevin

Interestingly Emil Boc was born 9/06/1966

Kathy that is a very interesting video, and I would like to find something on the thing about Netanyahu preparing to sign anything on Dec 7th , although the video says it is the peace agreement, I have done a search and cannot find a thing about anything being planned for Dec 7th..... anybody know?

Hi there, I am pretty convinced that the oslo accords will be the agreement that will be confirmed. these were written by el hassan, whom I also believe is the anti christ. maybe we can do a little research on the oslo accords and see if those have been in the news recently. Just an idea.

Kathy I was really shocked to see Queen Elizabeth in muslim garb and saying she is descended directly from Muhammed. I knew Prince Charles was wacky and weird but his mother (I thought anyway) was a little more stable. Also, wondering when he said that Prince William will marry a muslim girl what he bases that on as far as where he got that info? Also, how does he know that Bo & Michelle pray to Prince William? Never heard that one before.

Do you know how to locate parts 2 and 3 of this series?

Texas Sue, I was surprised by some of the things that were said too. Queen Elizabeth seems like a very stable woman and a devout Christian ( I don't know what term to use but she seems to be into the Christian religion & they say she is pious and whatever else...)

I also don't know what they meant by Prince William marrying someone else. he seems to have found a soul mate in Kate. they seem to be very happy and in love. their marriage definitely does not seem like someone is putting on a show for the public or something.

I had not heard of Emil Boc either and also was surprised to see the Queen. So sad.

The video is by http://www.youtube.com/user/CourageousNerdz

I did not see any links posted.
Here is the link to the video itself
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJTmXbBsWic&feature=player_embedded

Not sure about other parts to it. I had bad insomnia last night and this vid is 1 result of that.

Here is the info written below the video (please post any confirming links found)

Netanyahu is about to sign the 7 year peace plan with PRINCE WILLIAM. All of the links will either be in the description or in the VERY first comment to show Validity and Hardcore Proof that this is Truly the end of days approaching. Repent.I tell you. If you want to attend the RAPTURE ROLLCALL in heaven, then REPENT and GET YOUR HOUSE IN ORDER.All aboard.

By the way "I" Courageousnerdz was attacked by YOUTUBE after putting out videos about the antichrist because they have too much TRUTH in them. So it caused a HUGE DELAY for me uploading videos.But now he has "alternative People" to help him take care of that.

Anyhow, Go look these articles up in Yahoo-----
"Emil Boc and Netanyahu Bilateral Agreement",
"March 2011 Emil Boc in bucharest bilateral agreement" ,
"Emil Boc Pope Benedict XVI meeting",
"Emil Boc meets Prince Charles",
Yahoo search"Prince charles is a muslim"
"November 2011 Netanyahu wants Peace with EGYPT"
"Netanyahu Israel ROMANIA AGreement"

D. Shadow,
I guess I'm just about one month older than Emil Boc. I was born on August 4, 1966. I subscribed to the author of this video in order to see more of his videos. There are other folks on YouTube with videos about Prince William becoming the Antichrist too. I haven't made up my mind about who the Antichrist will be. There are quite a few candidates out there, but I think we won't know for sure until we are in Heaven.

Kevin

I don't believe we will, either. I do believe that the Antichrist, whoever he turns out to be, will come out of Europe--probably one of the Romance countries, since he'll have Roman ancestry.

Lately I don't seem to be getting all my youtubes in my email unless I am just not seeing them?
Here are videos part 2 and 3. Also, they are out of order on my youtube video subscriptions page.
I just found them and still need to watch myself.