Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
F. Wenz's letter to R. Reese: Israel shakes hands with "death" (9/13/93) + 2300 days!!

ALL:

As we have ALL now noticed and know, number "11" means
"chaos" and "judgment".

...From: Friday, December 31, 1999 - "crossing over" into 2000
...To: Sunday, December 11, 2011
...It is 4363 days
...Or 11 years, 11 months, 11 days

The world wants us Christians to accept "their" plans for things
to go smooth. Note Bush, Sr.'s speech below.

Proof of NWO from George Bush SR New World Order

When I read what Friedrich Wenz wrote to Ron Reese, this was
a "WOW!!!" We "crossed over" 2000" and 2300 days prior (as
found by Friedrich)............

...From: Mon., Sept. 13, 1993 - Israel shaking hands with "death"
...To: Friday, December 31, 1999 - last day pre-2000's
...It is 2300 days
...23 = "DEATH"
...100 = "children of the promise; the elect"
...2000 = "crossing the Jordan" and in Joshua 3 (KJV)

September 13, 1993

File:Bill Clinton, Yitzhak Rabin, Yasser Arafat at the White House 1993-09-13

THANKS MUCH FOR SHARING RON AND FRIEDRICH!!!!

"BLESSINGS!!!!"

"COME, LORD JESUS!!!!"

Calvin

Ron Reese's post:

Ron Reese (2 Dec 2011)
"Another Satanic calculation pointing directly to Dec. 14--20, 2011?"

Below is an email that I just received from Friedrich Wenz, of Germany. Please take notice that the very first time a world leader publicly spoke about a New World Order was on ANOTHER 9--11 DATE, that of Sept. 11, 1990. This is further proof of the Satanic agenda of the New World Order elite. Also, please take note of the calculations at the bottom of this email, that MAY be further confirmation of a starting date for World War 3, FROM DEC. 14TH TO DEC. 20, 2011. Please also take note that the Oslo Accords took place in 1993, which is 18 years (6 + 6 + 6), from 2011.

The occultic numbers continue to all seem to point to the very same time!!! Do not take lightly the warnings that the Satanic, and occultic New World Order elite are sending to us!!! Remember, that all of the occultic numbers seem to be pointing to THE VERY SAME DAY, DEC. 20, 2011, AS THE BIBLICAL DAY, IN HAGGAI 2, OF KISLEV 24!!! WILL THIS BE THE DAY OF THE SUDDEN DESTRUCTION/RAPTURE?

Ron Reese
rgreese49@aol.com

Ron, thanks for your latest letter… this is really something…. Glory to our Lord Jesus!
please look at this:

A renewal of the Israeli-Palestinian quest for peace began at the end of the Cold War as the United States took the lead in international affairs. President George H. W. Bush, in a speech on 11 September 1990, spoke of a "rare opportunity" to move toward a "New world order" in which "the nations of the world, east and west, north and south, can prosper and live in harmony," adding that "today the new world is struggling to be born".

Ron, I remember vividly that Bush speech > “NWO…” we discussed in our family: Why now this move?

Ron: Oslo Accord September 13, 1993 … which was exactly 2,300 days before the Year 2000 !

(2,300 see Book of Daniel Chapter 8 for at the time of the end shall be the vision
for at the time appointed the end shall be….)

[14] And he said unto me, Unto two thousand and three hundred days; then shall the sanctuary be cleansed.
[15] And it came to pass, when I, even I Daniel, had seen the vision, and sought for the meaning, then, behold, there stood before me as the appearance of a man.
[16] And I heard a man's voice between the banks of Ulai, which called, and said, Gabriel, make this man to understand the vision.
[17] So he came near where I stood: and when he came, I was afraid, and fell upon my face: but he said unto me, Understand, O son of man: for at the time of the end shall be the vision.
[18] Now as he was speaking with me, I was in a deep sleep on my face toward the ground: but he touched me, and set me upright.
[19] And he said, Behold, I will make thee know what shall be in the last end of the indignation: for at the time appointed the end shall be.
[20] The ram which thou sawest having two horns are the kings of Media and Persia.
[21] And the rough goat is the king of Grecia: and the great horn that is between his eyes is the first king.
[22] Now that being broken, whereas four stood up for it, four kingdoms shall stand up out of the nation, but not in his power.
[23] And in the latter time of their kingdom, when the transgressors are come to the full, a king of fierce countenance, and understanding dark sentences, shall stand up.
[24] And his power shall be mighty, but not by his own power: and he shall destroy wonderfully, and shall prosper, and practise, and shall destroy the mighty and the holy people.
[25] And through his policy also he shall cause craft to prosper in his hand; and he shall magnify himself in his heart, and by peace shall destroy many: he shall also stand up against the Prince of princes; but he shall be broken without hand.
[26] And the vision of the evening and the morning which was told is true: wherefore shut thou up the vision; for it shall be for many days.
[27] And I Daniel fainted, and was sick certain days; afterward I rose up, and did the king's business; and I was astonished at the vision, but none understood it.

Ron: please look at this:

Oslo Accord September 13, 1993
September 13, 1993 plus 6666 days >>> December 14, 2011
September 13, 1993 plus 6666 + 6 days >>>DECEMBER 20, 2011

Maranatha Come Lord Jesus