Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Billy Graham Admitted to Hospital

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

http://www.citizen-times.com/article/20111130/NEWS01/111130011/Billy-Graham-hospitalized-Asheville

Billy Graham hospitalized in Asheville

2:52 P.M., Nov. 30, 2011
ASHEVILLE — Evangelist Billy Graham has been hospitalized at Mission Hospital for evaluation and treatment of his lungs.

Upon admittance, he was alert, smiling and waving at hospital staff, according to a press release from Mission Hospital.

Graham’s personal physician, Lucian Rice, said that Graham’s condition is stable.

The pulmonologist treating Graham, Mark Hellreich, said he is being tested for possible pneumonia.

Graham, 93, was previously hospitalized for successful treatment of pneumonia in May 2011. He resumed his ongoing program of physical therapy and normal activity shortly after release, according to his staff.

This included finalizing his most recent book, “Nearing Home,” published last month, and beginning work on a new project reaffirming the evangelistic message he has preached for more than 60 years.

While no date has been set for discharge, Graham is looking forward to returning home to spend the upcoming Christmas holidays with his family.

Re: Billy Graham Admitted to Hospital

Lifting him up in prayer.

Billy Graham admitted to hospital?

Did anyone still remember this warning from the Holy Spirit given to Maurice Sklar at http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/july2010/jim730.htm ???

Below are some excerpts from that FiveDoves letter:

These are events that will soon come that will signal your departure from this earth, My Beloved:

I am taking Billy Graham home.

War will soon erupt upon and all around Israel. She will be wounded, but not destroyed. But, all around her, whoever has cursed her from the house of Esau will be destroyed. Lebanon, Syria, Iran and others nations that have poked Me in the eye will experience the wrath of nuclear fire and destruction.

Concerning Iran: If America does not join in Israel in a preemptive attack upon Iran and Israel has to go it alone, America will experience nuclear attack through terrorism. You must attack with Israel now, or you will be attacked."

The above word was given in JUL 2010. Sounds prophetic and relevant to the times we are in right now, ending 2011. Please use discernment, of course.

We still do not know what may eventually be the outcome for Billy Graham. But our prayers are always with this man of God.

Grace,

I read that and many others who had similar prophetic words from God...But I think I remember that Billy Graham himself had a word from God that he (Billy Graham) would be here for the rapture and go in the rapture..

Anyone else remember this???

Sandy, in Tim LaHaye & Jerry B. Jenkins' The Rapture novel, which is the 3rd of the prelude to the Left Behind series of books...

Billy is indeed mentioned in it, as a Rapturee seated among those whom have their turn @ the Bema Seat Judgment. For which he is greatly rewarded for bringing sooo many souls to Christ.

Infact, Ray Boltz' song--"Thank You For Giving To The Lord" which he sang in Billy's behalf @ the Gaither Family Gathering in that church w/the very tall steeple Ruth Graham wanted on the Graham estate.

Prayerfully, we too, will be among the above mentioned Rapturees up in heaven.

Maranatha!
Tammy

UPDATE - Today he was diagnosed with pnuemonia again.
Here is the story from Yahoo:

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

ASHEVILLE, N.C. (AP) — The Rev. Billy Graham was in good spirits at a North Carolina hospital Thursday after being given his second pneumonia diagnosis since May.

Graham, 93, was taken to Mission Hospital in Asheville on Wednesday after suffering from congestion, a cough and slight fever, spokesman Larry Ross said. The pneumonia diagnosis was made Thursday.

read more at link below...
http://news.yahoo.com/hospital-evangelist-billy-graham-pneumonia-233940330.html

Sandy
Grace,

I read that and many others who had similar prophetic words from God...But I think I remember that Billy Graham himself had a word from God that he (Billy Graham) would be here for the rapture and go in the rapture..

Anyone else remember this???

Sandy, I remember reading that somewhere too. Billye Brim was told by God that when He took Oral Roberts and Billy Graham home there would be a "shift in the heavens". This was before Oral Roberts died. I have thought about this a lot. Could Oral Roberts be representative of those who will be raised from the dead and raptured and Billy Graham representative of those "who remain" being caught up together with the resurrected saints from the dead?

God didn't say 'when they die', God said when He takes them home. God did not say how they were going home, just going. The rapture will certainly be a major SHIFT IN THE HEAVENS! If Billy Graham is going in the rapture with us, then it must be close as he is now 93 years old and not in good health.

I agree with you Texas Sue, if the Lord said he would take Billy Graham home, the Lord certainly didn't specify if by death or Rapture first.
I believe it could very well mean that Billy Graham will be alive and go by the Rapture!

Strange isn't it, Billy is 93 and in 7 years he would be 100 years old... perhaps a sign that the "7 years of tribulation" is at hand, therefore, the Rapture is imminent.

Maranatha!

Valerie

I found Billy Graham's Bema Seat Judgment turn on pages 294-296 in Tim LaHaye & Jerry B. Jenkins' The Rapture book, which is the third in the prelude series to their Left Behind novels. Here's the excerpt...

William Franklin Graham had likely been the best-known Christian of the twentieth and early twenty-first centuries. From the moment he became a true believer, Billy Graham had been a devout follower of Christ, earnest in sharing his faith with others.

Graham's tent crusade in Los Angeles in September of 1949 was intended to last three weeks, but the preaching of the dynamic young evangelist was so compelling that it continued for eight weeks and saw several famous and high-profile people come to faith.

From there Billy Graham began to conduct mass evangelistic campaigns throughout the United States and Europe, filling the largest of the great arenas and stadiums of the world. He was soon the confidant of heads of state around the globe, never hesitating to share his personal faith with anyone. In whatever situation he found himself, whether on a TV talk show or even a variety show, Mr. Graham found a way to share the gospel.

Throughout his life and ministry, Mr. Graham faced opposition, often from within the church, and also suffered myriad physical disabilities, including Parkinson's disease, fluid on the brain, pneumonia, broken hips, and prostate cancer. Through it all he never compromised his message that Jesus was the only avenue to God and that men and women needed to repent of their sins and be saved.

Irene particularly enjoyed seeing episodes in Mr. Graham's life that reflected his passion for Christ. She "watched" as Mr. Graham lay suffering at home with a broken hip and his doctor arrived to give him an injection, directly into the affected bone. He told Mr. Graham, "This is going to be extremely painful. You need to imagine yourself anywhere else you'd rather be than right here, right now--some Shangri-la."

Irene assumed Billy Graham would transport himself to heaven in his mind, but he said, "No, there's nowhere I'd rather be than right here, right now."

"How can you say that?" his doctor said. "I told you, this is really going to hurt."

"Because I believe I am in the center of God's will, and if this is where He wants me, this is where I want to be."

Billy Graham's works left a store of precious metals and stones from which Jesus forme the Crown of Life for all the trials he had suffered, the Crown of Glory for having taught and discipled so many over the decades, the Crown of Righteousness for his frequent emphasis on the appearing of Christ, and of course the Crown of Rejoicing for winning more souls to the Kingdom than anyone else who had ever lived.

As Mr. Graham left the throne there approached a small band of men and women, and as their story began to unfold, Irene glanced at Raymie. Something told her that to him this would prove the most captivating of all.

And there you have it.

Maranatha!
Tammy