Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Illuminati countdown???

Here is a post I copied and pasted that was posted today on the above link I mentioned. I thought it was interesting, and sad. People are so lost!! I am half tempted to sign up for this website just so I can respond to this poor fellow and let him know Jesus is what he is really looking for!!!

For information and discussion purposes

Here is what he writes:

"I could be WAY out there, but I think something is going down, and possibly the start of it is this date. I don't think it will be clear, and it won't be Armageddon like just yet, but I think the wheels start to turn this coming month. There is a reason they wanted all the troops home by Christmas, and I can't seem to get away from that fact. There is a monster push to get the rest of the troops out of Afghanistan way ahead of schedule, and Democrats and Republicans agree alike, which they never do when it comes to war stuff.

Maybe this is for those of us that are awake, can start to watch it unfold, and December 7th is actually the beginning. Maybe it is just designed for "us" to see it, so we can start to watch it begin in some twisted way. Remember, the Illuminati puts everything out in plane site. The play someone mentioned earlier in the thread set for Dec. 7th, and now this recording coming out scheduled at the same time with that specific song name is very odd. There are no coincidences in life at all!

Normal folks will never see it, but maybe this is "just" for us to see. Who knows, maybe that is even part of the recruitment so that we can see it, and then have to make some sort of a choice based off of being awake. Then again, maybe it's an identifier so they can see who is actually awake. When the door opens, and we go running around like chickens with their head cut off because "we" can see it, posting in forums, etc.. we stand out and they can lock onto us. Maybe it is a tool to divide us somehow.

Of course I could just be completely out there, but I have spent a lot of time researching this stuff, and everything about this site is making my skin crawl, and that doesn't happen often from reading other sites associated to the subject.

I believe deep down inside something is happening, not because I am awake, not because of my own research, but long before, I was able to feel this clock inside ticking down. This past month, the ticks having been so loud it is like pounding throughout my body.

Maybe the message that said, "Too late" was in reference to if you haven't woken up by now, you won't wake up in time. Only those that are "truly" awake will understand what I mean by that statement.

I don't know, my mind is all over the place! Hopefully I am wrong, and just a complete Donkey"

Re: Illuminati countdown???

kevin writes: That is interesting Kasey. I tried it, and sure enough it ends up going to the NSA page.

Kevin, of interest this is what someone said in response to this very thing:

"Did you know it is illegal to redirect to a government agency? So how is he getting away with it all this time? When you go to NSA, go to photo gallery, then places, take a look at what you see. Don't think it is another spoof that NASA is hung of this page at the top of the pyramid"