Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
A Temporary Goodbye

I ask you all to pray for me as I feel I am addicted to any rapture forums. I have spent hours reading many postings, not all, in several rapture forums each day. It just brings me depression even more since I almost stop doing my main job as a grad student, doing my dissertation while I really need to finish it. I want to stop reading, but I can't it means probably I am addicted to rapture forums and need to reduce it somehow. Please pray for me so that I could distance myself for any rapture forums temporarily so that I could concentrate again to my main job ... I know this is a strange asking, but I feel something attracks me to again and again and again read rapture forums for several hours a day several times which is not healthy anymore from any logic. Reading them bring some "..." hope of something to happen on this or that date which I cannot deny prevent my mood to do my main job as a grad student. Please pray for me so I could accomplish my dissertation soon without any distractions and want to stop feeling of the end of the world which is not healthy for my future.

May God YHWH blesses you all .... this is a temporary goodbye from me .....

Re: A Temporary Goodbye

Gimel Israel,

I understand what you are saying, you are constantly reading, Rapture forums, and neglecting other things in you life. Balance is what is needed here, and control.

Let me give you an example, some people have a job/career and they work, work, and work some more, without taking a well deserved vacation, even it they can't afford it...a rest at home if need be. Without a rest a change of pace in our life can lead to many problems, in ones married life, or social life in one is single. It may affect ones health, and make one very depressed. Even God rested on the Seventh Day!

Gimel, take some time off, from the Rapture forums, but don't stop watching even if your doing it alone. Then get back to your studies, and concentrate on them. Allow yourself some time off from you studies perhaps once or twice a week and catch up your reading on the Rapture Forums. Jesus said to occupy, not just by spreading, the Gospel, but by continuing our livelihood (making a living by working, or continuing our education so that we could provide for ourselves and our families! I would never tell someone to quit their job, or their studies, and just watch and wait for the Rapture; that's not logical! If Jesus stated it in scripture to do so, then of course we would all do it. He said to occupy!

I watch for the Rapture Daily, and I'm am a very busy person! I am a mother of two grown and married Children, and a Grandmother of two girls 4 & 6; and a wife to my husband of 44 years now. I try to balance my life, and things in life do change. However, I occupy to the best of my ability in this later stage of my life. I'm a Senior and my husband is a Senior,
and we try to take care of each other the best we know how too! I make sure my duties, are done first, as a homemaker, and I make sure my duties are done towards the site I started as well. When I have more time I spend it on the site, when I have less time I spend less time, but I haven't missed a day. I cut my reading off most other sites as I don't have the time, therefore, I concentrate on this site, to keep it going.

It's the choices we make in life Gimel and how we perform our duties and obligations!

My prayer for you is that God will help you to see, that it's not how much time you spend on Rapture sites that is important; because it's not! It's the quality not the quantity of time! Spend less time, but make it worth your time. Don't give up one for the other! Occupy, with the Lord's work and with your studies...make time for both, and put your priorities in order!

Don't give up the ship, instead, occupy and spend your time wisely!

Take a break, and remember to come back and visit here , you are a dear Brother in Christ!

Blessings in Christ,

Valerie

P.S. Just wanted to add it's not the end of the world; the world is without end, Jesus is coming to rule and reign on it, so it can't end...it's the end of an age, or the end of the world as we know it!

Gimel,
I understand what you are saying, but I personally don't think we have much time left to read all of the rapture forum postings, since Jesus will be snatching away his Bride soon. God bless you Gimel!

Kevin

Thank you Valerie and Kevin, I will do your advise, i will off from sometime. It happened just the last two months because the intesity of elenin, earthquake, 11 11 11 etc. and make me everytime have a time, choose to read rapture forums instead of doing my research The end result as expected, I lack behind in my research because I use the time for my research to read rapture forums and watch videos associated with it ...

See you in the air all ...

We will miss your comments, Gimel. We hope you'll renew your participation in our forum whenever you have time or feel like sharing your thoughts. Meanwhile, may the LORD bless you and keep you, inspiring the completion of your research and work.