Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: prayer request for myself

I am lifting you up in prayer. Give it to God as much as you possibly can, he has this in his hands too. Things like this can be really scary, but rarely does blindness ocur from injuries like yours if it didn't happen right away. It can take up to a year to feel completely healed from a serious traumatic injury like that. But I am glad you are following up with medical care on the issue, especially if you have increasing pain, that can be an indication there is something else going on. Hang in there, this too shall pass! I am praying for you!

Heidi,

Be not afraid, the Lord is with you! He'll help you through it all, I know been in terrible positions health wise in my life, not knowing if I was going to live. Some things take longer to heal, as we get older, I should know, at my age the smallest thing takes that much longer to heal than when I was a child, in my teens, and early 20's! Now at 64 seems like forever, but they do heal in time. I believe you will heal in time too, don't worry, it takes time!

Lord, I ask that you comfort Heidi, and remove the fears, and anxiety from her! Give her peace, and heal all that she needs healing for; for you are the great Physician, that heals our minds, soul & body!
Send your Holy Spirit to comfort and guide her in your words and promises in scripture, so that she may be at rest and not worry anymore from this day forth. I know nothing is impossible for you dearest Lord and God, and I stand on your words "Be anxious for nothing" "Your faith has healed you"; in Jesus holy name I pray!!! Amen & Amen!

Prayerfully,

Valerie

I am praying for you complete healing, Heidi. I also pray that our Lord will quiet your fears, dear sister.

I just want to mention that I am going for a CT scan tomorrow at 3 pm. (for anyone who did not read my prayer request, I had asked for prayer because of a head injury and bruising around my eye that is not going away) I am not really worried about the scan itself. I am worried about having to deal with health care professionals who tend to be rough and not behave in a professional way. I have had very bad experiences in the past and been distressed a lot by their behaviour.
thank you for your prayers.
God bless

Praying for good news and a good report Heidi!

Take one day at a time...!

Prayerfully,

Valerie

Thank you very much Valerie. I really appreciate your kindness.

Thank you Valerie. The CT scan is OK.

I read the post where people are excited that Jesus might come today. I can't take things anymore. I am feeling very bad. I am on probation on my job and Dec 21 is my performance review. i need a job. now I found out that I have to give up the room I am renting cause my landlady wants it

Heidi,

So good to hear that your Cat Scan was Ok! Thanks be to God!

Sorry to hear about your landlady, and your probation review...Like I said before, take things one day at a time. God will help you, trust Him, to lead you to a better place to rent, and trust Him, that your review on Dec. 21st, will be favorable! I will continue to keep you in my prayers!

One Day at a Time Lord Jesus...is a song that came to me!!!! This one's for you Heidi!!!

Peace in Christ,

Valerie

Thank you Valerie for your encouragement and kind words. Thank you for the song. One day at a time. I need that reminder.