Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
US urges citizens to leave Syria 'immediately'

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

US urges citizens to leave Syria 'immediately'

Embassy issues statement advising all Americans to leave Syria while commercial flights still operating

Yitzhak Benhorin Published: 11.24.11, 10:02 / Israel News

WASHINGTON – The US embassy in Damascus is calling all Americans to leave Syria immediately while there are still commercial flights. The number of airlines operating in Syria has dropped considerably since the summer, a statement posted on the embassy's website on Wednesday noted.

The US stated it believes Syria is descending into a civil war and foreigners are therefore in danger.

US Ambassador to Syria Robert Ford was meant to return to Damascus this week after leaving Syria for fear of his life. The US has now announced Ford will not be returning to his post. This signals that the US fears there is real danger for the ambassador's safety.

continued...at url below:

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4152596,00.html

Re: US urges citizens to leave Syria 'immediately'

Val and ALL:

Last night, I got a note in my Email about this before I went to bed.
You know, the warnings seem MUCH STRONGER NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I responded to Clay's post regarding Buddy Baker's Last 11 VISIONS
and told him something that happened this morning....

I've been waking up SOOO early and, when I woke up again early
this morning, I thought I would drift back off (I think I had been
dreaming about warnings backed up by warnings), but, as I was
about to go back to sleep, there were two HARD KNOCKS that
were "spiritual" - to get my attention but not in my room. So I got up.

SOOOOO many warnings now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just wonder if people "ARE" heeding them? Are people becoming
immune? I hope not.

This "week" sure seems "different" as pointed out by Jean Stepnoski...

To: Sunday, November 20, 2011 - SEE: Jean Stepnoski's.....
Week of Christ The King: 11-19 to 26-2011 and THE WEEK?"

"A Sign in the Heavens: The Ark Above on 11-24/25-2011"
It is 1111 days
Or 3 years, 16 days

MANY BLESSINGS!!!!!!!!!!

Calvin

Looks like war is on the near horizon. That is the main reason for pulling out the diplomatic corp and warning citizens of other countries to get out. This fits with what the Lord said to me about Damascus and Baalbek. God is ready to judge the headquarters of false gods.

http://pub37.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3138553015&frmid=389&msgid=1195065&cmd=show

Calvin,

For some reason I too have been waking up very early no matter how late I go to bed...it's like an uneasy feeling, like somethings in the air, and no matter what I have to get up.

I thank you for sharing much interesting information.
Looks Isaiah 17 is about to be fulfilled.

Texas Sue,

I quote below what you wrote on your thread:

"Isaiah 17
King James Version (KJV)

Isaiah 17
1The burden of Damascus. Behold, Damascus is taken away from being a city, and it shall be a ruinous heap.

12Woe to the multitude of many people, which make a noise like the noise of the seas; and to the rushing of nations, that make a rushing like the rushing of mighty waters!

13The nations shall rush like the rushing of many waters: but God shall rebuke them, and they shall flee far off, and shall be chased as the chaff of the mountains before the wind, and like a rolling thing before the whirlwind.

14And behold at eveningtide trouble; and before the morning he is not. This is the portion of them that spoil us, and the lot of them that rob us.

Doesn't verse 12-13 sound like the news reports today?

Iran, 3 weeks ago issued a threat that if the west (NATO) tried to intervene in Syria, Iran would send a missle into Tel Aviv.

Israel said if one missle came at Tel Aviv, Israel would attack Damascus, Hamas, and Iran.

Europe is saying NATO should go into Syria and take out Assad and protect the Syrian rebels.

Russia is sending warships into Syria's ports and threatening the west - U.S. & Europe - that if the west comes in, Russia will fight for Syria.

Sounds like rushing of mighty waters to me. The intervention of NATO in Libya took out Moammar Kadafy. Mobarak fell in Egypt. However, in Syria it seems that a global tug of war is now in process. Could it be that the reason for it is that it is the focal point, the center of operations for the evil one?"

Sue, there is no doubt about it, Isaiah 17 is about to be fulfilled. WAR!!!!

If there was ever a time to be watch for the Lord's return for His Bride at the Rapture "THE TIME IS NOW"!
Surely the Lord is giving us a heads up that He is coming! BRIDE OF CHRIST, PREPARE TO MEET YOUR LORD!

MARANATHA!

Valerie

Calvin, I too, was thinkin' both Isaiah 17 & Psalm 83 fulfillments are about to come to pass.

Look up!!! For our redemption IS nearer than we think. Jesus whispered to me during the wee hours of this morning while I was asleep, telling me that we not have to wait much longer for His return.

Maranatha!
Tammy