Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
A Sign in the Heavens: The Ark Above on 11-24/25-2011

This is a letter that Jean Stepnoski sent me, which is also on 5 Doves today. I hope you'll be blessed by it, and I hope that everyone will have a safe and happy Thanksgiving day today!

Kevin

A partial solar eclipse, the last of 2011, will occur on 11-25, Black Friday between 6 and 8 UT, centered at 100 miles off Antartica, the South Pole. Greatest eclipse will be at 6:20 UT, which will be at 8 in the morning for Israel. In the United States of America, it takes place when it is the evening of Thanksgiving Day on 11-24-2011. That evening at sunset begins THE LAST DAY of the Christian Liturgical Year and THE LAST DAY OF THE PENTECOST SEASON. Some will begin Advent at Saturday services on 11-26-2011.
      Calvin at Rapture Flight to Heaven has a photo of what it will look like. As the Sun seems to drop over the Moon, a crescent is created which looks like a hollowed out circle. The shape will look like an ARK! At its greatest time of partial eclipse, the New Moon, which is at conjunction on 11-25, will obscure 90.5% of the Sun. Will this be a Sign in the Heavens: The Ark Above, to alert those watching for the coming of the Lord to be ON BOARD THE ARK? Remember, we are revisiting the Days of Noah, in the Anniversary Days of 40 days and nights of Cheshvan and Kislev when the rains fell and the deluge and flooding overtook the Earth after Cheshvan 17. These days of 11-24 and 25 will be Cheshvan 27 and 28. It was Cheshvan 28, one year later, when the Noah family DEPARTED THE ARK! Might THE DEPARTURE at THE BLESSED HOPE be Cheshvan 27 or 28? We shall see. "When you see these things begin to happen, lift up your heads and look up. Your redemption draws near." Luke 21:28. These are revisited Days of Noah to remember Luke 21: 34-36. "Watch out! Don't let your hearts be dulled by carousing and drunkenness, and by the cares of this life. Don't let that day catch you unaware, like a trap. For that day will come upon everyone living on the earth. Keep alert at all times. And pray that you may be strong enough to escape these coming horrors and stand before the Son of Man." We should remember Matthew 24:37-39. "When the Son of Man returns, it will be like it was in Noah's day. In those days before the flood, the people were enjoying banquets and parties and weddings right up to the time Noah entered his boat. People did not realize what was going to happen until the flood came and took them all away. That is the way it will be when the Son of Man comes." Verse 44 informs us "he will come at a time least expected." Might the ending of the Dispensation of The Age of Grace and the spiritually symbolic snare of the fowler be just head? We shall see.

With Love and Shalom,
Jean