Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Dubious Messages

In reference to a previous thread - "After the Rapture" or something like that - the woman in the video is not claiming to be a prophet, but then says she is speaking for the Lord?! Sounds fishy. I've been seeing a lot of this around the Internet. I think if God had a special revelation for his people (aside from the Bible), it would be clear and it would resonate (and would come with signs).

Let's be honest for a minute - I think we all want to see the Lord return, which is great, but are we really getting anything out of these dubious messages? I think in many instances here on this board, these messages are pulling people away from the written Word which is a bad thing. We are becoming reliant upon someone else's visions (which, in many cases, I'm starting to suspect, are wrong and built around superstition). I believe we are living at the time of the end of the end, but I'm not going to stamp full-blown biblical authority on that opinion.

This "I'm not claiming to be a prophet, but I have a message from the Lord" stuff has got to stop.

-Jerome

Re: Dubious Messages

Jereremmy, if you believe the words of the Bible, it says that Jesus is the same yesterday, today and forever. It also says that "every good gift comes down from the Father of Lights with whom there is no change or shadow of turning". If God spoke to people in the old testament covenant BEFORE the cross and the blood redemption of Jesus Christ, how much more so now that we are on the other side of the cross with a better covenant (Hebrews 12)?

Discernment is definitely necessary in a time when the other side would send all kinds of false messages, and most if not all who post here exercise this gift daily. In John's first letter, he warns us to test the spirits to see if they are of God. So this is good advice for all of us.

To throw out all who say they have a word from the Lord; however, is pretty severe and a blindspot that many in the church seem to have these days. That is also deception and we should be careful not to throw out the proverbial baby with the bath water.

You are welcome to your opinion, but I for one do not agree with you. God is not deaf, dumb or blind. He sees, He hears, He speaks and I have heard his voice many times and been allowed to see God's revelations in the spiritual realm which is infinitely more real than this one. Doubt and unbelief are big barriers to hearing and trusting God. These two, doubt and unbelief will destroy faith.

I believe we are living at the time of the end of the end, but I'm not going to stamp full-blown biblical authority on that opinion.

Well I think we can based on what has been fulfilled in the Bible already. AS John Hagee put's it It's time to pray up, pack up, cause were going up!

What a wonderful promise! But so is God's warning about what is about to happen after we leave here. God says in Joel that in the last days He would pour out his spirit and His son's and daughter's would have dreams and visions.

God is warning people what they will face if they miss the rapture...in 1 hour her great riches come to nothing.

If the rapture is delayed much longer...say several months, we will see thousands and thousands of people dying like Japan has. More earthquakes are on the way and more sever weather patterns.

The Middle East is about to blow up. Syria and Iran's problem are not going away and you can see it in the news every night just about.

David Wilkerson's message called the vision, comes close to what this lady is saying I beleive.

Which I posted in the dream section. He also talks about the money and bank closing on a different video.

Hi everyone - I'm glad you brought up Dave Wilkerson because he's demonstrated himself to be untrustworthy when it comes to prophecy. Do some background research - some of his stuff DID NOT come to pass. Do I believe he was a man of God? I do, but I think he was leaning too much on his emotions and went into dangerous territory. My point in my post was to say that some of us are making the same mistake.

I have had a couple of 'rapture' dreams myself, but I'm not going to say they were from the LORD or that he has a direct message outside of the Scripture to share with people through me. Jesus said he is coming quickly. That message hasn't changed. What I am saying is that I believe a lot of what I'm seeing is dubious - think about it.

I admire everyone's faith - we need to encourage one another. Deception is at an all-time high and I think that the biblical tests of a prophet need to be a highlighted feature on rapture-forum websites. Any dreams/visions, etc. should carry more than a 'use your own discernment' disclaimer. They should be tested with the Word. Remember - God said to glorify Him also with our MINDS. There are a lot of very sloppy thinkers out there who are repeating Wilkerson's mistake of saying their emotions and dreams originate from the Lord.

Let me close also by saying this - I've read about/heard about dreams on this forum where only a part of the body of Christ will be raptured. What is with that? That type of ridiculousness needs to be called out.

It's something to consider, at least.

-Jerome

I want to say one other thing. To highlight my point, I saw a video of a person (I don't want to say who) who was referenced here on this forum. In this person's video, they were talking about the rapture. This person talked about how excited they were for the rapture and that they HOPED they would make it. WHAT?!? REALLY?!? I e-mailed this person and said that God put in His word "Therefore COMFORT ONE ANOTHER with these words." I said that they can be assured if they are saved and believe on the truth. I got no response.

Again, let me re-emphasize: When we lean on our emotions too much, it will lead to heresy. Many people who are producing dream videos are partial rapturists/conditional salvation security advocates.

Do not confuse my view as having lack of faith (because are all lacking in this department) or that I don't believe visions & dreams are possible, because I DO. Please take what I say under consideration. I believe a lot of the dream/vision/prophecy movement is keeping people away from their daily responsibilities of following the written Word and witnessing to people and just living their lives out to the glory of God. I'm coming out in love as a brother who cares. :)

-Jerome

"some of his stuff DID NOT come to pass"

Well it may for a future date.

As for dreams ....we are caught in catch 22 situation.

I have had to tell my late husband more than once about a dream or thoughts that would come to me...that it may have been from God. We see THROUGH A GLASS Darkly and if we fail to warn people that something is coming, we will be hels accountable for that.

MY LATE HUSBAND ??????

Westinghouse employee in Pa.

It was at a time of sever cut backs and he was do to by down coded to a lower position that we could not afford, with a sever paycut.

I PRAYED AND PRAYED....and after several days of praying......words / thoughts came into my mind to form words and thoughts

I AM THE LORD YOUR GOD WHO SITS ON HEAVENS THRONE.

AND TODAY I WANT YOU TO KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS.

I am the God who sits on and heavens throne AND when I say this - I want you to know what it means "THAT"

MY HANDS ARE NOT TIED BY MEN'S RULES AND REGUALTION.
Men's rules and regualtion means NOTHING to me.

Weather it's the Federal or state rules and laws OR
Westinghouse rules on senority. IT MEANS NOTHING TO ME !

But so that YOU WILL KNOW WHO I AM... I will tell you this.....KEN WILL NEVER LEAVE HIS DESK... (and he didn't despite putting in for a higher position later) AND I will put him on a pedestal of respect that no one will touch HIM! ( he was having sever problems with co-workers)

The Words were so faint in my mind and so softly spoken that at first I thought it was my mind telling me what I wanted to hear. So I told my Husband and said I hope it's from the LOrd. Anyway months passed and he was leaving his desk. He went in early morning to clean it out. By 9 am he called to complain that there wasn't enough boxes to carry his stuff. By lunch time he called and said the lady he was training to take his place, changed her mind and went to the leagle department for help and a new contract for her. It went to the last second and maybe Davids vision will also.

jereremmy

The dream board is not everyone's cup of tea. That is why it's on a separate board. And maybe like movies it should be rated for Mature Christian only??

As for reading the word and occupying I am sure most of us are doing it. If the situation comes up LOL LOL LOL.......

Meaning I tried to talk to a co-worker with an enlarge heart and chest pain about the Lord...HE is into KARMA that if you are good, good things will happen to you. Doesn't need MY GOD thingy book which was Ann Graham Lotts book Heaven My Fathers House. A very thin easy to read in 1 hour and less about heaven and dying....bought alot of those books to pass out. AND he wasn't interested...he has his own game plan for eternity.

Man if I was having chest pains off and on ...I would want to know for sure. !!!

Please re-read my post; I never said that I didn't believe in God giving visions. With regard to Wilkerson - I ask that you please do some research on what did not come to pass (you will know what I'm talking about when you do your homework on it). Yes, some of what he said does leave room open for *possible* fulfillment. But, the Scripture is clear - if they're wrong once, then, BANG, they're untrustworthy. Back in Israel, you'd get stoned for that.

Mature Christians only? Listen, am I not making some good points here? I feel like I'm not being understood. I am not a mature Christian - I know some stuff, I'm struggling & striving, but I don't believe I am even close to being seasoned. I'm not saying that you have to go to seminary to be mature, because a mature Christian is one who has a big heart for God governed by a knowledge of God. That's a process.

Please, re-read what I posted and do some background reading. I'm overjoyed the Lord provided guidance and direction with your situation. We do sometimes doubt even when the evidence is clear; it's because we are so fleshly. Let me re-emphasize my point: We need to be careful with our emotions, because we oftentimes make the mistake of placing them EQUAL with the written word of Scripture. That is all I am saying. I love you all in Christ; know that first and foremost! :)

Jereremmy,

I am a mature born again, Spirit filled Christian, and a Senior! I have requested for Discernment on this forum when it comes to certain subjects. This is why some subjects like dreams, visions & Prophecies are on a seperate forum. If you read the Index, you'll see an explaination, that not all dreams, visions & prophecies are from God. Of course the other side of the coin is, that there still are prophecies,dreams, & visions given by the Lord to this day. For the Lord, warns His own of Coming events, even to this day. Therefore, all Christians or those whom want to become Christians have to learn that there are people out there, whom are still giving God's prophecies, as well as that there are false prophets. This is something that newcomers have to learn, how to discern! With God's Holy written word, they are taught. With God's Holy Spirit they are guided!

I agree totally with Texas Rose, God still speaks to people, to this very day. We have God given discernment to know the difference! The Bible is our guide, to living a righteous life, and teaching us of God's ways through the prophets, and through His beloved Son Jesus, our Lord & Savior!

Let me ask you a question!

Have you come here to watch for the Lord's return, and encourage others, or have you come to accuse others? If you've come here to be an accuser of the brethren, that job is taken! Satan, is the accuser of the brethren! I hope you understand this place is not for heated debates or accusations! This place is to share our love for the Lord and one another as we watch for His soon return.

I welcome you as a newcomer, and I caution you to obey the forum rules. Especially what is written at the top of the forum.

"No debating about the Rapture or denominational issues. Let us encourage, respect, and treat one another as Jesus taught us to. Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's imminent return!"

Remember we have all sinned and have come short of God's Glory! If we say we never sinned, we are liars!

Therefore, I hope you will take this to heart and join in watching for the Lord!

Respectfully,

Valerie
Administrator

Please heed Valerie's advice, Jereremmy. She has set up these rules so that we'll be able to enjoy true fellowship and not be torn apart by strife. You've made your point and we've all heard it, but there will be dreams, visions, etc., posted on the particular forum that you referred to, and we do indeed have to run them all through the test of God's Word to separate out the true from the false. We all recognize that to be a fact.

I am very much appreciative of those who took the time to read through this thread (and especially those who e-mailed me privately - I've responded personally to each of you). It's a concern & passion of mine (based on what I've seen here and elsewhere on the Wild Wild West - Internet) to see the flock of Christ steered towards Scripture in all matters. I'm glad that we are all in agreement on this. It is a basic tenet of the faith, not a denominational or pre-trib rapture issue. Thanks again, admins, and other members for the heads up for my future posts!

In closing (to this thread), we must all be cautious to heed the warning in Jeremiah 17:9.

God Bless,
-Jerome

"The heart is deceitful above all things
and beyond cure.
Who can understand it?" (Jeremiah 17:9, NIV)

That's true, and we must all know God's Word well and rely on God's Spirit, for that reason, to keep us straight. Because our hearts can, indeed, deceive us.

And on that note, I'm going to close this thread.