Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Bank holiday?

I've had a password for a while, but this is my first post. Since I check the site everyday, most days several times, I feel like I know all of you brothers and sisters. I'm not saying that this is definately going to happen, but will pass along the information for your discernment.
The niece of one of my co-workers works at one of the largest banks in our area. She told her aunt that the bank was going to be closed Thursday (Thanksgiving), Friday and Saturday. We called the bank to check on their hours and was told that they are open regular hours Friday and Saturday. Could it be that, with the "failure" of the super committee to agree on a budget, a bank holiday is being called for this weekend, the busiest shopping days of the year? That would certainly start a panic.

As I was praying about this in the night, I felt that I should post this but was hesitating. I asked the Lord for a loud noise to wake me up before morning. This was as about 2:30 this morning, at 3:00 a loud noise woke me and the power went off long enough to make the digital clocks all blink. Since I have lost about 85% of my hearing and didn't have my hearing aids in, I normally wouldn't have heard it thunder, I have to believe this was my sign from the Lord.

Please pray about this and do as the Lord leads. Hopefully, we'll be home before all of the panic happens if this is really coming this weekend.

ysiC,
Mary K

Re: Bank holiday?

Welcome McMary, to Rapture Flight to Heaven!

I'm glad you have joined in posting at the forum as well, good to see you have been reading here for awhile now.

Thanks so much for sharing your experience; the Lord works in mysterious ways, that's for sure!

Yes hopefully, we'll be home before panic happens, will keep praying!

Blessings in Christ,

Valerie

Welcome to RFTH mcmary! That information about a possible bank holiday is certainly something we should keep an eye on. I have been expecting this kind of thing to happen for a while now, although I hope it happens after we are raptured. Again, welcome and God Bless you!

Kevin

Me, too! BTW, welcome to our friendly forum, mcmary.

Hi Mary K! I post little here myself ~ but at least "venture over" here about once a day....
So anyway, WELCOME!

Well, my thoughts are that life will continue to be normal UNTIL the rapture ~ so don't worry folks, if this were to happen... in all probability it'd be soon after the rapture.

But can you imagine the panic & mass hysteria? And BTW, it sure would fit into ppl continuing to "buy and sell" over "Black Friday weekend", huh?! This time of year, people are far more concerned over the gadgets they'll get (and give) at Christmas ~ than they are over the rapture! Suffice to say that speaks of most Christians as well. We can certainly see it as a possibility.

Keep looking up!
~ and ~
Maranatha!

Hi Our Blessed Hope,

Good to see you posting again!

Blessings!

Valerie