Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
My First Post! ..and some words of encouragement as we wait.

Hi guys, this is my first time posting here. Hopefully everything comes through okay. I'm a teacher in Virginia and thought I'd contribute to the fellowship pot of information.

First off, I thought I'd share this link - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ieWv8m79sKA&feature=share

Great video to get caught up to speed on the Iran/Russia alliance (as of this posting), its biblical point of reference, and potential global (and otherwise) ramifications.

I've really enjoyed reading from this board the past couple of months (having just signed up to post an hour ago). The only thing that really bothers me so far is that some content being passed around here is coming from websites of professing believers who hold to a partial-rapture or conditional security salvation. I've surfed around some of these sites and I've noticed that most of them use scare tactics and emotional manipulation to drive home their point, rather than loving encouragement. God's word is clear - when you are saved, you are kept saved by the power of God (1 Peter 1:5); salvation is of the Lord (Jonah 2:9).

Our salvation, the rapture, and end-times events were put together by God so that he might bring glory to HIMSELF. When we are all fellowshipping in Heaven, there will be no boasting, but only boasting in the Lord (2 Corinthians 10:17). It's all about God. Let's remember this as we wait patiently for him - our calling is to REST in HIM; from resting comes assurance, and from assurance comes action. The motivation is love (God). When you read any website that threatens you to DO-DO-DO before the rapture, run from it like the plague. Read 1 John 4:18. Love you all. Looking forward to more discussions!

-Jerome

Re: My First Post! ..and some words of encouragement as we wait.

I agree with you fully, jereremmy, regarding the conditional security and the partial Rapture. And here's the verse you referred to above: "There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear, because fear has to do with punishment. The one who fears is not made perfect in love." (1 John 4:18, NIV) And, BTW, welcome to our friendly forum!

I'm embedding the video you posted the URL to below.

Kathy G.

Jerome:

WELCOME AND THANKS SO MUCH for posting that EXCELLENT YouTube!!!

I've been watching Is America Setting Israel Up for Gog and Magog
(which someone posted) and it is also EXCELLENT and tells "WHY?" America
(the young lions) will just STAND BACK and NOT HELP ISRAEL!!! She will be
left alone with God to go to war for her and, THEN, the nations of the world will
FIND OUT!!!!! We MUST be very close!!!!!!!!!!!

MANY BLESSINGS!!!!!!

Calvin

Welcome to RFTH Jerome! It's good to have you watching and waiting with us brother.

Kevin

Welcome to Rapture Flight to Heaven Jereremmy'!

Glad to have another watcher on board!

Thanks for your words of encouragement, which we all need from time to time.

God is in control, and we have nothing to fear!
Trust in God to see us through all things. Jesus paid for our sins in full on the cross; we are set free, because of His sacrifice for all sinners. All we have to do is accept His saving Grace, and make Jesus the Lord of our Life. Jesus saved our souls from Hell and d a m nation, and now He's coming for the redemption of our bodies at the Rapture! For we will be changed in a twinkle of an eye with a incorruptible body liken unto the Lord's!

Thank you for sharing your thoughts!

Maranatha!

Valerie