Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Violence and Black Friday - the irony!!!

The irony of it all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jean Stepnoski (22 Nov 2011)
"The Week of Christ The King: 11-19 to 26-2011 and THE WEEK?"

".................The Great Divide, The Separation, and The Departure for
the Redeemed Saints? Might it be on or before the completion of the
Spiritual Week for Christians to honor Christ The King before 11-26-2011?"

Charles (22 Nov 2011)
"Black Friday a covetous black mass to worship the god of this world!"

Violence is NOT in the Spirit of the Holidays!
Every year, people's bad behavior makes the news on Black Friday –
from shoppers threatening one another to engaging in actual physical
violence.
Last year, a woman at Toys'R'Us cut in front of several dozen shoppers
in the check-...out line. When people complained, she threatened to return
to her car, grab a gun, ...and shoot those who didn't want her to cut. Police
intervened and arrested the ...woman for disorderly conduct.
At another Toys'R'Us, also last year, two women got into a violent altercation.
The ...situation spiraled out of control and the men with the women pulled
guns and shot .each other. Both died.
At a Target in New York, numerous shoppers were trampled. When the store
opened its doors to the crowd, the crush of people pushed those at the front
of the line down ...and then stormed over them. Luckily, Target staff responded
quickly and pulled the fallen shoppers to safety. The number of injuries from
the incident is unclear, but it's mere luck that no one was killed.
Two years earlier, one Wal-Mart worker wasn't so fortunate. The Black Friday
shopping mob trampled him to death when the store threw open its doors.

Re: Violence and Black Friday - the irony!!!

Calvin, while everybody's dumb enough to go to the stores at that time to start their Christmas shopping, I'll have our local DMV most all to myself to renew my DL.

Infact, my nephew said that it (the DMV) will be mostly a ghost town. For it will also open @ around 8 AM (MT).

Maranatha!
Tammy

VERY SMART!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Calvin
VERY SMART!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you.

Maranatha!
Tammy

I read all of those (both) posts you put here -- both were very good! Certainly agree with Charles ~ that SOON *all* will be burned up!!

The season of "buying and selling [and stealing and killing]" ~ a lot like the days of Noah & Lot, wouldn't you say??!! Certainly SELFISHNESS is one of THEE biggest symptom of these end days!!

Thanks for sharing Jean's & your thoughts Calvin!

It's a very sad case when people put things before a life, and safety of another. Things here on Earth are corruptible and will fall apart in time, and everyone has to leave their things behind, when they die. You can't take them with you, and they won't do you any good in the after life even if something is buried with you! Forget about the things here on Earth, and store your treasures up in Heaven instead, where nothing dies or ages!

I could never see myself doing any such things as killing someone, or bringing them harm to others as mentioned in your post.

Yes, it is a lot like the days of Noah & Lot, violence, greed, selfishness, hatred of good, loving evil, etc.

Look up our redemption draws nigh!

Valerie