Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
An urgent update from Israel about the coming war (email)

An urgent update from Israel about the coming war

Dear _______,

Shalom from the Golan Heights. I just finished a time of special prayer for you at the Mount of Beatitudes. The last time I was at this spot was during the Hezbollah War in 2006. Red hot missiles rained down on Galilee from Lebanon. It will happen again very soon without divine intervention.

The generals I have spoken with all believe that war is not months or years away, but weeks…perhaps even days. They are making preparations for the most serious assault launched on Israel since the Yom Kippur War in 1973. As much as half the population will be forced into bomb shelters by the tens of thousands of rockets, missiles, and mortars that will rain down on Jewish cities, towns, and villages from Hamas and Hezbollah.

Iran has provided these weapons—and the training to use them—to the terrorists for one purpose…they want as many Jews killed as possible. Ahmadinejad believes the lies about a Jewish plot to take over the world revealed in The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion—the same book that inspired Hitler’s Holocaust. He told me this in a face-to-face conversation last year in New York City. It is the basis of his belief that Israel must be “wiped off the map.” And if he has the means to do so, he will not hesitate to pursue his evil aims.

Today as you read these words, millions of men, women and children are at great risk. Their lives could be snuffed out at any moment—simply because they are Jewish. The hatred and anti-Semitism rife in the Middle East, and indeed the world, must be countered with the truth and the love of God. I am asking you today to stand with Israel with a special offering to help us prepare the people of Israel for the horrors of the coming war. Please send me your most important prayer request right now. I will be fasting and praying and will touch Heaven for you.

CLICK HERE TO SHARE YOUR PRAYER REQUEST WITH ME

I have been in virtually every major battle fought by Israel over the past several decades. I was with the troops during the Hamas and Hezbollah war, comforting my people even as missiles flew over our heads to rain down death and destruction on Jewish men, women, and children.

Israeli diplomat friends called me and begged me to leave the war zone—to get out of the line of fire. They warned me, “You could die.” I responded that I planned to die; death would be no shock to me. Until that day comes, I will do everything within my power to obey my Savior and defend my people.

I have seen firsthand that in the south of Israel great numbers of Russian Jewish refugee children do not have bomb shelters in which to seek safety. I can tell you that there will be an enormous need for food, medicine, and blankets.

In Arab countries, Jews will be hanged, shot, and blown up when the war comes. This is especially true in Iran. We must do everything in our power to “blow the trumpet in Zion.”

This is the Word of the Lord for you and me today. Can you imagine what you would do if you knew your children and grandchildren were in harm’s way and a missile would hit their home? I know you would do everything humanly possible to protect your loved ones.

God wants us to do everything humanly possible to protect His loved ones—your brothers and sisters in Israel. Will you stand with me today in support of the Jewish people?

As I prayed about this, I was directed to the Book of Joel: “Proclaim this among the nations: Prepare for war! Wake up the mighty men, Let all the men of war draw near, Let them come up,” (Joel 3:9). “Blow the trumpet in Zion, And sound an alarm in My holy mountain! Let all the inhabitants of the land tremble; For the day of the LORD is coming, For it is at hand…” (Joel 2:1). “Blow the trumpet in Zion, Consecrate a fast, Call a sacred assembly; Gather the people, Sanctify the congregation, Assemble the elders, Gather the children and nursing babes; Let the bridegroom go out from his chamber, And the bride from her dressing room. Let the priests, who minister to the LORD, Weep between the porch and the altar…” (Joel 2:15-17).

Iran is on the brink of going nuclear and Israel has no option but to stop this demon-possessed terror regime whose leader has declared that Israel is a “stinking corpse which will be wiped off the map,” and that the Jews are “evil, greedy thieves and murderers…a cancerous tumor...filthy germs and savage beasts.. a rotted dry tree…a true manifestation of Satan.”

You and I must not, under any circumstances, close our hearts of compassion to this huge storm cloud that is gathering. The attempted attack in the U.S. by Iran is just a dress rehearsal for what is coming. I am asking you today to join with us as we stand in the gap and blow the trumpet in Zion. When you send your gift today, you will help us

Rescue Jews targeted for death in Muslim countries and help them escape

Provide for the needs of impoverished Jews, especially children and the elderly

Warn the leaders of the world that God’s curse will follow their actions to curse Israel

To do what needs to be done we must raise $1,000,000 in the next ten weeks. In the natural this is impossible, but if each Jerusalem Prayer Team member around the world will give in obedience to God’s command, I believe we can reach this goal and be a blessing to the Jewish people in the face of coming war.

When you send your gift of any amount, we will send you a copy of my book The Jerusalem Prophecies. The Holy City is the center of the enemy’s attack, and you need to know what God has to say about the future of Jerusalem—and those who bless and curse the Jewish people.

If you are able to send a gift of $150 or more, we will send you the book and this beautiful silver finish menorah. And if you are able to send a gift of $1,000 or more, we will send the book, the menorah, and this handcrafted museum-quality large silver-trimmed shofar. Please be as generous as you can when you send your gift today.

Thank you for being part of the Jerusalem Prayer Team and supporting our work to stand in the gap for Israel at this critical and prophetic moment in history. God bless you for blessing His Chosen People according to the promise of Genesis 12:3 which He gave to Abraham.

Your ambassador to Jerusalem,

Dr. Michael Evans