Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
"It's Time To Leave The Planet" (Stephen Hawking says)

Found a shocking title to this article. I'll have to say I agree (but in
a different way). The title was, "It's Time To Leave The Planet".

November 21, 2011

TORONTO - Stephen Hawking says the colonization of outer space is key to the survival of humankind, predicting it will be difficult for the world's inhabitants "to avoid disaster in the next hundred years."

WHERE TO GO? SEE OPTIONS BELOW

The renowned astrophysicist explores some of the most remarkable advancements in technology and health with the new U.K.-Canadian series "Brave New World With Stephen Hawking," debuting Saturday on Discovery World HD.

Before its premiere, he discussed the earth's most pressing concerns in an email interview with The Canadian Press from Cambridge, England, declaring space exploration to be humankind's most urgent mission.

"We are entering an increasingly dangerous period of our history," said Hawking, who has Lou Gehrig's disease, leaving him almost completely paralyzed and unable to speak.

"Our population and our use of the finite resources of planet Earth are growing exponentially, along with our technical ability to change the environment for good or ill. But our genetic code still carries the selfish and aggressive instincts that were of survival advantage in the past. It will be difficult enough to avoid disaster in the next hundred years, let alone the next thousand or million.

"Our only chance of long-term survival is not to remain lurking on planet Earth, but to spread out into space."

Re: "It's Time To Leave The Planet" (Stephen Hawking says)

I see what you mean Calvin. I kind of feel sorry for Stephen Hawking, but at the same time, he has made a conscious choice to reject the Gospel. He is right that some of us must leave the planet, which is the Bride of Christ very soon. God bless!

Kevin

Calvin, It's time to Leave this planet, no doubt about it, as far as the Bride of Christ is concerned.

Stephen Hawking, is a very sad case; suffering here on Earth, and because he doesn't believe in God or the afterlife, his suffering will continue, in the pits of hell! Why in the world someone like him would choose that, and reject the Gospel, is beyond understanding; for only a fool would say there is no God!

God didn't make any puppets, he made us in His image, with free will, to make our own choice. Yet to this day, people choose to go to Hell, because they don't believe that God or Hell exhist! They are going to have a rude awakening, when they open their eyes in Hell one day. Better to suffer here for righteous reasons, and stay close to God, and when death comes calling, suffering will end, when we open our eyes in Heaven! For eyes have not seen, nor ears have not heard, what the Lord has prepared for those whom love Him!

Thanks for sharing this article!

Maranatha!

Valerie

But, what Stephen Hawking doesn't know, is that soon he will have to face our Maker--Jesus Christ, at the Great White Throne Judgment Day. Only then, will he come to realize just how wrong he truly is...when he made that statement that there is no God.

And yes, to an extent, I do agree with him that it's time to leave the planet. For us Believers know where we're going, and Whom we'll be with, don't we!?

Maranatha!
Tammy

Kevin, Val, and Tammy:

Sometimes people's "rewards" are to have people "listen to them".
Sort of like #3 of the 3:

1. lust of the flesh
2. lust of the eyes
3. the pride of life

1 John 2:16 (KJV)
For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes,
and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world.

And, EXCUSE ME, that's going to be MANY, MANY who preach
the Gospel "for" their "own" selves. "PLACEBO" is very telling!!!

The older I get, I just "THANK GOD" for any Christian heritage that
I have that "HELPS" me. Many may have just been raised in a
pure "logic" based household with NO FAITH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"BLESSINGS!!!!!!!"

Calvin