Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
My experience with the Lord today-He's coming!

Dear saints,

I had an amazing time with the Lord today, something I've never experienced before. I do my usual time with the Lord, but for some reason I turned on the TV before anything else, well I ate breakfast first of course, and I turned it to a Christian channel and a preacher from South Dakota was preaching on the soon return of Christ and he nailed it! He believes everything we believe on this site, I was soooo encouraged to see a preacher preach the endtime message with such urgency and boldness, God bless him for what he said, and yes he is 100% pre-trib!

So after that I began to start my time in prayer and there was such a closeness of Jesus's presence that, it felt so real that He was right there beside me like I never felt before and is was like I was having a normal conversation that was so real that at times I thought I was somewhere in the heavenlies! I can't remember how long I was talking to Him but it must have been over at least an hour or more! He didn't speak to me audibly like some others have experienced on other threads, but it didn't matter because His presence was so amazing, so gentle and loving and He knows all my trials that I'm going through, and as if He was saying somehow, someway, don't worry, you have nothing to fear, I'm on my way to come and rescue you, just stay focused on me and everything will be fine. I didn't want to end my prayer time with Him and when I finally opened my eyes, that for a short time frame I thought I was in His presence and didn't realize I was still in the living room (bummer). But it was such an awesome time with Him and I can't wait to experience that again!

Brothers and sisters continue to stay encouraged no matter what your facing and I know it can get weary with all the news reports, articles, middle east, economy, protests, etc., but its sooo awesome that we can come to place like this and be refreshed, encouraged, stimulated into wholesome thinking and reminded of who's coming for us anyday now.

And just to update you on my job search, I haven't found anything yet but the Lord is taking care of me regardless and I don't worry about it, the Lord knows I'm trying and that's all He expects. He knows how distressful theses times are but He just wants our total surrender to Him and He will take care of the rest, and so far He's been doing just that, His word will never fail!

Just so you all know, I road my bike to a local McDonalds to use their WiFi to connect online just so I could post this encouraging thread, so that whoever reads this, even if its just one brother or sister who is tired or struggling can be encouraged by my experience with God today. That through it all we will overcome and be victorious no matter how dark the valley may be, He is there every step of the way, and believe me what I've been going through in the past 3 months seemed hopeless, but He always comes through when you least expect it. He hasn't failed me yet! Praise God!

I will continue to labor in my prayers for all the saints and believe me I've been attacked because of it, but the spiritual blessings far outweigh all the trials I'm going through. Its only making me stronger in the Lord and the enemy knows it.

He is coming soooo soooon that no matter what is going on in your life, hand it over to God and let Him take care of the rest. It will be so worth it when He appears. Can you all just imagine what its going to be like when the trumpet sounds????

What was that? I just thought I heard a trumpet sound, oh that was just a McDonalds customer's cell phone ringing, hey but at least I'm listening for that sound! Lol!! Thanks for the reminder Lord!

God bless you all and keep looking up,

YBIC

Matt

Re: My experience with the Lord today-He's coming!

Thanks for sharing that encouraging experience with us Matt. We are just watching and waiting every day for the sound of the trump of God. It won't be much longer now!

Kevin

Matt,

Thanks for sharing your awesome experience, which is very encouraging for us whom are watching for Jesus' Coming at the Rapture!

I too had a special experience with the Lord today. I was sorting through some linens, when I came across 2 beautiful cross stitch embroidered table runners, which belong to my mother which she received as a gift from her place of birth Ukraine. Immediately just seeing these linens reminded me of my mother who died in 1994 & my Ukrainian Step Father who passed away in 1992; who raised me from a child. I burst out into tears, and was crying because I missed them both so much in that moment! , I cried out to God "Lord I miss then so much how I wish we could be together at long last". No sooner I started crying and praying, I heard that still small voice within say, "don't cry very soon you'll be together, not long now". I stopped crying immediately; peace, encouragement, hope filled me knowing we'll soon be reunited with our loved ones once again.

We serve an Awesome God Matt, He loves us so much, and He knows how much we long to be with Him!

Maranatha!

Valerie

At least, you can be sure that you will be reunited with your mother and your stepfather in the Rapture, Valerie. I wish I had that assurance regarding my dead relatives, especially my father.