Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Rapture & Isaiah 17 - CouldThey Happen at the Same Time?

Ancient history and tomorrow's headline news soon connect. The Holy Spirit has prompted me to take another look at an ancient location called "Baalbek". The huge stones there have long been a mystery. It is located 35 miles NW of Damascus on the border of Lebanon and in the Bekaa Valley.

This is the location - Bekka Valley - that is rumored to be the location of the weapons of mass destruction that Saddam Hussein carted out of Iraq before the American and allied troops marched into Baghdad. They are supposedly buried there in the valley floor and in caves.

In checking on this mystery site, I found that

1. It is a religious site dedicated to the Phoneican god Baal.

2. The Greeks later hailed it as "Heliopolis, City of the Sun" (sun god worship)

3. The Greeks also dedicated it to Zeus (remember the "seat of Satan" Jesus mentioned in Rev. 3? It was the temple at Pergumum which was later transfered to Berlin, Germany. Zeus was the chief god of the panthon - aka satan). They built an altar in Baalbek to Zeus.

4. The Romans later built a temple there to the same god but called him "Jupiter". It is said that the largest religous site ever built by Rome is in Baalbek.

5. It is now a site inhabitated and controlled by Hezbollah terrorists aiming rockets and weapons into northern Israel.

Both the prophets Jermeiah and Isaiah foretell of the complete destruction of Damascus in the latter or last days. We see this prophetic word now about to become historic fact. It occurs to me after looking over this information that this not-in-the-news location of Baalbek sitting quietly just above Israel is the gate or command post of the ancient satanic control of this whole region, possibly of the whole earth and is a stronghold God will destroy when Damascus falls. Can we imagine that Damascus, as Isaiah tells us, will become a "ruinous heap and a city no more" leaving Baalbek unscathed? At a distance of only 35 miles Baalbek will also be demolished.

Since what we see in the natural is usually a reflection of what is happening in the spiritual realm, then the battle in the heavens between the holy and the fallen angels for the control of Israel and Jerusalem is carried out on the ground through human agency. Now the thought that came to me is, can this be the time that satan and his angels (see Rev. 13) are thrown out of the 2nd heaven and confined to earth?

In a vision a few years ago, the Lord showed me that when we are raptured, He and his angels will descend from the 3rd heaven as we ascend through the 1st heaven simultaneously. When He and we meet in the middle (2nd heaven), all the fallen angels, satan and the demons there will be blown out of it by the blinding light as we are transformed into the likeness of our dear Lord Jesus. That is when they fall to earth.

Are the pieces coming together? Will our rapture moment be linked to the destruction of Damascus and Baalbek, stronghold of the 2nd heaven dark command center? If so, then we are just about there.

Here is a link for the info on Baalbek:

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

http://sacredsites.com/middle_east/lebanon/baalbek.html

Re: Rapture & Isaiah 17 - CouldThey Happen at the Same Time?

In reading over more information, it is interesting that almost every ancient empire that ruled the world had involvement of some kind with this place - Egypt, Assyria, Persia, Greece and Rome. I haven't seen a Babylonian reference; however, when they took Israel into captivity, they probably took over this area also.

Here is another link with info on Baalbek:

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/esp_baalbek_1.htm

I looked up the location of Baalbek relative to Damascus in my Hammond World Atlas book and saw that Mt Hermon is just SW of Damascus in close proximity. When looking at the map, I noticed that Mt Herman, Damascus and Baalbek form a triangle or "pyramid" shape on the map - a symbol revered by occultists/satanists. I have had difficulty finding a photo of the map online that I could post here that shows all three.

Mt Herman, according to the Book of Enoch, is where the fallen angels came down and intermingled with human women, creating a hybrid race of fallen ones or nephilim. More evidence that this is the pinacle or center of command operations for the fallen angels worldwide. So the fall of Damascus, which would include Mt Herman and Baalbek, may very well be happening at the time of the rapture. God will shake out the heavens and empty it of the dark ones, and close off the third heaven to the 'accuser of the brethren". See Hebrews 12 - "yet once more I will shake heaven and earth".

Isaiah 17
King James Version (KJV)

Isaiah 17
1The burden of Damascus. Behold, Damascus is taken away from being a city, and it shall be a ruinous heap.

12Woe to the multitude of many people, which make a noise like the noise of the seas; and to the rushing of nations, that make a rushing like the rushing of mighty waters!

13The nations shall rush like the rushing of many waters: but God shall rebuke them, and they shall flee far off, and shall be chased as the chaff of the mountains before the wind, and like a rolling thing before the whirlwind.

14And behold at eveningtide trouble; and before the morning he is not. This is the portion of them that spoil us, and the lot of them that rob us.

Doesn't verse 12-13 sound like the news reports today?

Iran, 3 weeks ago issued a threat that if the west (NATO) tried to intervene in Syria, Iran would send a missle into Tel Aviv.

Israel said if one missle came at Tel Aviv, Israel would attack Damascus, Hamas, and Iran.

Europe is saying NATO should go into Syria and take out Assad and protect the Syrian rebels.

Russia is sending warships into Syria's ports and threatening the west - U.S. & Europe - that if the west comes in, Russia will fight for Syria.

Sounds like rushing of mighty waters to me. The intervention of NATO in Libya took out Moammar Kadafy. Mobarak fell in Egypt. However, in Syria it seems that a global tug of war is now in process. Could it be that the reason for it is that it is the focal point, the center of operations for the evil one?

That is fascinating, Sue. I had often wondered when the WMD's that Sadaam had buried in Syria would again make the news. It is no secret that the MSM buried this story right next to these weapons...all in an effort to discredit Pres. George Bush. Worst kept secret of the war.

Interesting thoughts on your Rapture dream as well.

Mark W
That is fascinating, Sue. I had often wondered when the WMD's that Sadaam had buried in Syria would again make the news. It is no secret that the MSM buried this story right next to these weapons...all in an effort to discredit Pres. George Bush. Worst kept secret of the war.

Interesting thoughts on your Rapture dream as well.

Mark, there were so many witnesses and reports of this weapons of mass destruction movement into that valley which is another evidence that the media is very closely managed and crafted to report what the PTB only want us to hear.

I remember reading about someone's vision of a rocket accidently fired that falls in a deserted desert area. It then sets off BURIED weapons that causes a huge conflagration. I don't remember whose vision or where I saw it posted, but thought at the time, "wonder if that is the weapons cache in the Bekaa Valley in Syria?". That could be how Damascus becomes a "ruinous heap".

I just saw a reply to my post on 5 Doves where I sent this link a couple of days ago. Clay Cantrell back in 1997 saw something from the Lord very similar to what I was shown about the fallen angels being dumped out of the 2nd heaven when we go up in the rapture. He terms it "The Great Exchange". Isn't that a perfect name for that event? His post is VERY interesting. Read it here:

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/nov2011/clay1125.htm

Calvin,

For some reason I too have been waking up very early no matter how late I go to bed...it's like an uneasy feeling, like somethings in the air, and no matter what I have to get up.

I thank you for sharing much interesting information.
Looks Isaiah 17 is about to be fulfilled.

Texas Sue,

I quote below what you wrote on your thread:

"Isaiah 17
King James Version (KJV)

Isaiah 17
1The burden of Damascus. Behold, Damascus is taken away from being a city, and it shall be a ruinous heap.

12Woe to the multitude of many people, which make a noise like the noise of the seas; and to the rushing of nations, that make a rushing like the rushing of mighty waters!

13The nations shall rush like the rushing of many waters: but God shall rebuke them, and they shall flee far off, and shall be chased as the chaff of the mountains before the wind, and like a rolling thing before the whirlwind.

14And behold at eveningtide trouble; and before the morning he is not. This is the portion of them that spoil us, and the lot of them that rob us.

Doesn't verse 12-13 sound like the news reports today?

Iran, 3 weeks ago issued a threat that if the west (NATO) tried to intervene in Syria, Iran would send a missle into Tel Aviv.

Israel said if one missle came at Tel Aviv, Israel would attack Damascus, Hamas, and Iran.

Europe is saying NATO should go into Syria and take out Assad and protect the Syrian rebels.

Russia is sending warships into Syria's ports and threatening the west - U.S. & Europe - that if the west comes in, Russia will fight for Syria.

Sounds like rushing of mighty waters to me. The intervention of NATO in Libya took out Moammar Kadafy. Mobarak fell in Egypt. However, in Syria it seems that a global tug of war is now in process. Could it be that the reason for it is that it is the focal point, the center of operations for the evil one?"

Sue, there is no doubt about it, Isaiah 17 is about to be fulfilled. WAR!!!!

If there was ever a time to be watching for the Lord's return for His Bride at the Rapture "THE TIME IS NOW"!
Surely the Lord is giving us a heads up that He is coming! BRIDE OF CHRIST, PREPARE TO MEET YOUR LORD!
Sudden Destruction & The Rapture, are at hand!!!

MARANATHA!

Valerie