Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Gentile/Jewish "change" this week while moon is in Virgo?! It's about over!!

BLESSINGS TO ALL!!!!!!!!!!!

Yesterday, I traveled from SC back to MS and was VERY tired when I went
to bed. At about 8:30 PM (CST) I was dead asleep and was dreaming and
some "knocks" on a door in my dream were SO REAL as I woke up!!

Then, I realized and believed that they probably WERE REAL KNOCKS!!!!!!!!!!

This morning I looked at Harvey's INCREDIBLE POST:

LOOK: Jean Stepnoski’s 5 Doves’ Post is Amazing—Nov 19-26 Bears Special Watching for Rapture

In Harvey's post, he referenced Jean Stepnoski's EXCELLENT post:

Jean Stepnoski (18 Nov 2011)
"Conclusion of the Liturgical Year (Christian) and the Scriptural Year (Israel)"

Dear Doves,
There is a significant week and day before us soon. It concerns the ending of the Liturgical Year, the Church Year. The date of 11-19 to 20 will begin the last week of the CHRISTIAN PENTECOST SEASON, like week 24 or 25. It will honor Christ the King. At http://www.singforjoy.org is a list of information about hymns played on their radio show that day. You can listen to hymns of past programs since the music is sublime. The next week will begin day 1 and week 1 of the new Liturgical Year, the Church Year, with the Season of Advent, on 11-26 to 27. Might the end of the Pentecost Season for Christians (not Jews at the Feast of Trumpets) from 11-19 to 26, be the time for the conclusion of the PENTECOSTAL AGE OF GRACE for Jews and in grafted in Gentiles combined? I wonder. The delay for The Blessed Hope may need the fullness to completion of the cycle of the Christian Liturgical Year?

Thanksgiving Day will be in this final week of conclusion on 11-24-2011. The Pilgrims celebrated the first Thanksgiving Day in 1621, 390 years ago. It has been more than 400 years, since Jamestown, Virginia was established in 1607. Might the Christian harvest feast day of Thanksgiving Day converge with the end of harvest, with the last of the olives for Israel? If so, the Spiritual Harvest would be symbolically over for Christians with the end of their Spiritual Year. With the conclusion of the Feasts of the Lord, and the fullness of harvest to conclusion of the 7 crops (species) of Israel, the major components of feasts and harvests of the Spiritual Year for Israel would be complete as well! The few months ahead for the Spiritual Year for Israel are for plowed and seeded fields, rain, and the awaiting the barley next Spring. We shall see. Bless you and your dear families, this remaining Season of Pentecost within the Age of Grace, approaching Thanksgiving Day and THE SEASON OF REMEMBRANCE OF OUR BELOVED MESSIAH/CHRIST'S FIRST ADVENT!

With Love and Shalom,
Jean

Do you and I realize the moon is in Leo, the Lion of the Tribe of Judah,
EXACTLY BEFORE it enters Virgo. In other words, the week that Jean
references—Nov 19-26, THE MOON IS "INSIDE" VIRGO from Nov 20-24,
and then enters the mouth of Scorpio on Nov 24-25. Revelation 12!!!

I believe the 8.8 "Concepcion", Chile quake that occurred while the moon
was in Leo was INCREDIBLY PROPHETIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~~~~~

Info from an earlier post....

Because, it will be the 23rd ("DEATH") time that the moon has been
"at the mouth of the Lion" since the 8.8 quake at "Concepcion, Chile".
It is ALSO a "17" which means "VICTORY" for some and "DEATH" (as
in the case of Noah's Ark) for others. (But, then again, so did Cheshvan
"17" - Mon, 14 November 2011 = 17th of Cheshvan, 5772

Mon, 14 November 2011 = 17th of Cheshvan, 5772

or the day the flood "hit".)

...From: Fri./Sat., Feb. 26/27, 2010; 8.8 "Concepcion" quake
NOTE: SEE BELOW MOON'S POSITION ON 10/26-27/10
...moon at Lion's mouth and handle of "sickle of Leo"
PLUS "23" ("DEATH") TRIPS OF THE MOON
...To: Thurs./Fri., November 17/18, 2011
...moon at Lion's mouth and handle of "sickle of Leo"

~~~~~

"IF" you now are thinking things are about to "MOVE BACKWARDS" for
people of the world, you are CORRECT. See Val's visions. Also see my
Paul Newman Dream regarding Revelation "7" in the same post (below)
as Val's visions. In the post below, I was looking at month "7", but it is
a larger spiritual meaning of "SPIRITUAL COMPLETION"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Val's 2 visions pointing to "July"? Things to run "backwards" come month "7"!?!

It's about over!!!!!

WAKE UP WORLD

"COME, LORD JESUS!!!!!!!!"

"BLESSINGS!!!!!"

Calvin