Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Are You On A List?

Re: Are You On A List?

Texas Sue what I am confused is this is against any logic because:
1. No elites can protect themselves against any economic hardship. Many dreams that they don't need workers, but it is a lie because factory needs workers, services need workers, offices need workers from high rank officers to low rank officers, from those who receive monthly salaries to those who are paid hourly. They need each other. Without the other, the economic process will stop, the flow of money will be reduced and elites will be poor in just a week. Money is just valuable if there are goods in the markets, if there are people who produce them.
2. Changing the state into marxist state will just hurt the elites even more.
3. No government can exist when they kill their own people. From Libya to Syria, From Egypt to Tunisia, they will be toppled down by their own people.
So I think these prisons might be used for other purposes, bigger agenda like just annihilating several FEW people NOT A LOT of people.
I don't know but this is just against any logic. If they want to wipe off Christian, it can't be done, because too many Christians hold important position and keys to many important decisisions, except the rapture happens, aliens coming and ready to replace some human works then it explains well....

Just some thought though ...

Gimel, I can understand that this all sounds to fantastic to be true; however, remember Nazi Germany - WWII. Go back and do a little research on the conditions socially and economically just before Hitler was elected. Yes he was elected to office by majority vote.

Also, when people do reference WWII and the concentration camps, the number thrown out is 6 million Jews murdered which is horrible enough. But what you don't hear about is that the nazis under Hitler also murdered another 14 million including Christians, gypies, political opponents, all mentally ill, mentally retarded, elderly, and ill people who could not produce.

Add to that the number of soldiers from all countries who died as a result of that war and it is an enormous, unbelievable number of innocent men, women and children. Go back and read up on this nightmarish chapter of history before thinking it can't happen here. Look who was elected by majority vote and consider what has happened to our freedoms since 2008. For this post alone I could end up on a list.

Well, all I can say is that I hope that God has plans to Rapture us before FEMA installs the gas ovens! Please, God, don't let there be a Holocaust II right here in America before the Rapture! Amen.

If you're on a list just for posting above, Texas Sue, I guess I'm on that same list just for responding to your post. FEMA is probably plotting to kill us all. I just hope that God has different plans for our future!

who will be left after the rapture?

people without Christ as their Saviour except for new converts. without Christ, think of the behavior of people following Katrina (lawlessness, violence, disregard for human life, disregard for property).

governments without the restraint of the Holy Spirit.
He who currently restrains will be taken out of the way. unrestrained evil in the land.

a very good reason for prayer for these left behind.
why should only the powerful or the wicked stay alive until Christ returns? will He find faith on the earth when He comes back? I pray yes. Please Father in heaven we pray for the left behind that hardened hearts would turn to hearts of flesh and be open to accept Christ as Lord and Saviour. We pray for Your mercy to lead them to shelter, food, clothing, provisions, Bibles, fellowship so that those who love You may remain until Christ's return. So that they may pray for one another and situations until Christ returns and worship You until Christ returns. Let the righteous live so that Christ will find faith on the earth when He returns. we ask You for this miracle Father, coming to You for the sake of and in the name of Jesus because He died for these people to be set free. Thank You Lord Jesus for Your great salvation.
You said we could ask You for the heathen for our inheritance. We are claiming them Lord. Thank You. Amen

Well Texas Sue,

I suppose I must be on a list as well, born Again, Spirit Filled Christian, isn't politically correct in this One World Order Society progressing and growing year by year. This life is temporary anyways! I would prefer to be alive and Raptured, I think I've suffered enough in this world, therefore, more suffering would surely be a quick death for me.

I suppose all whom are watching for the Lord's return are most likely on a list as well. However, I'm trusting the Lord to send His Angels and keep us safe, until Jesus takes us home.

Pray for one another, and be rest assured God hears, and will answer!

May the Lord keep us safe and sound until Jesus arrives for His Bride.

Maranatha!

Valerie

Meaning...

Matthew 16:24,25 (KJV)

24. Then said Jesus unto His disciples, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me.
25. For whosoever will save his life will lose it: and whosoever will lose his life for my sake shall find it.

What Jesus said in the above two texts, leads to the topic of this thread?

Also, Carman's following song--"I Have Decided To Follow Jesus," also implies here to. This song has also been sung at a Billy Graham Crusade for a special youth night too. Here are the lyrics...

I have decided to follow Jesus.
No turning back, no turning back.

The world behind me, the cross before me.

Will you decide now to follow Jesus?

And yes, I'm more than willing to 'deny myself, take up my cross, and follow Jesus'--period. For much is our reward in heaven.

Maranatha!
Tammy

This Ray Boltz song--"I Pledge Allegiance To The Lamb" is more fitting to Jesus' words in the above two texts. Here are the lyrics...

CHORUS
I pledge allegiance to the Lamb
With all my strength, with all I am
I will seek to honor His commands

I have heard how Christians long ago
Were brought before a tyrant's throne
They were told that he would spare their lives
If they would renounce the name of Christ
But one by one they chose to die
The Son of God, they would not deny
Like a great angelic choir sings...

CHORUS

Now the years have come, and the years have gone
And the cause of Jesus still goes on
Now our time has come to count the cost
To reject this world, to embrace the Cross
And one by one let us live our lives
For the One who died to give us life
Till the trumpet sounds on that final day
Let us proudy stand and boldly say...

CHORUS

To the Lamb of God who bore my pain
Who took my place, who wore my shame

CHORUS: (repeat) I pledge allegiance to the Lamb...

And now, history is repeating itself, isn't it, re: Ray's above song!?

So therefore--I very well may be on that list too

Maranatha!
Tammy

SisterNChrist
Meaning...

24. Then said Jesus unto His disciples, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me.
25. For whosoever will save his life will lose it: and whosoever will lose his life for my sake shall find it.

Also, Carman's following song--"I Have Decided To Follow Jesus," also implies here to. This song has also been sung at a Billy Graham Crusade for a special youth night too. Here are the lyrics...

And yes, I'm more than willing to 'deny myself, take up my cross, and follow Jesus'--period. For much is our reward in heaven.

Maranatha!
Tammy

My 6 year old Granddaughter sings this song above!
I get tears in my eyes, when she sings it. When she asks me to sing it with her, it's hard to hold back the tears, and I can't help but cry...She always says don't cry Grandma! Why are you crying Grandma? I tell her that I'm crying because I love Jesus, and many people whom love Jesus, had suffered so much in the past, even died, and many to this day are being killed and dying because they follow Jesus! I also tell her,I love the way she sings, and Grandma is so happy that she decided to follow Jesus too!

Thanks so much for posting this Tammy, it's such a precious touching song!

Blessings & Love in Jesus,

Valerie

SisterNChrist
This Ray Boltz song--"I Pledge Allegiance To The Lamb" is more fitting to Jesus' words in the above two texts. Here are the lyrics...

CHORUS

CHORUS

CHORUS

Maranatha!
Tammy

SisterNChrist

CHORUS

CHORUS

CHORUS

Maranatha!
Tammy

Thanks Tammy, Yes Sis, History repeats itself!!!

This song too is so touching, I can't help but cry!

I love it so much!

The part that God is the Father of the Fatherless, it moves me to tears! For God has been my Father, since I was a child!!! My biological Father died when I was a baby about 7 months old, and my Stepfather was physcially abusive, and an alcoholic for all of my childhood! (step father got saved before he died in 1994)

Therefore,I talked to God in my moments of saddness & sorrows, and didn't even realize that God was the Father of the Fatherless. When I first heard this song it hit me like a ton of bricks, how close God was to me as a child, as I was looking for a Father, and there He was Omnipresent.

Thanks so much Tammy,

I guess I'm just a softee, and my heart is moved by these beautiful songs.

Blessing & Love in Jesus,

Valerie

Valerie
SisterNChrist
Meaning...

Maranatha!
Tammy

My 6 year old Granddaughter sings this song above!
I get tears in my eyes, when she sings it. When she asks me to sing it with her, it's hard to hold back the tears, and I can't help but cry...She always says don't cry Grandma! Why are you crying Grandma? I tell her that I'm crying because I love Jesus, and many people whom love Jesus, had suffered so much in the past, even died, and many to this day are being killed and dying because they follow Jesus! I also tell her,I love the way she sings, and Grandma is so happy that she decided to follow Jesus too!

Thanks so much for posting this Tammy, it's such a precious touching song!

Blessings & Love in Jesus,

Valerie

You're most welcome, Valerie. And thank you for posting the video youtubes of both these beautiful songs; "I Have Decided To Follow Jesus" & "I Pledge Allegiance To The Lamb" too.

I too, was totally moved by both of these songs as well. Infact, this AM as I was listening to them, tears welled-up in my eyes and I started to weep...especially when you see the closing scene in that latter RB song of that little boy's father being torn away from him.

Maranatha!
Tammy

Here are the complete lyrics to "I Have Decided To Follow Jesus"...

I have decided to follow Jesus;

Though I may wander, I still will follow;

The world behind me, the cross before me;