Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Laodicean "Christians" saved "as if by FIRE"!!! [Placebo]; Ark between Nov 19-26?

ALL:

"LOGIC" is now the number one "agenda" of Christianity. It "HAS TO"
make sense to the world and "THEN", it becomes presentable to their
masses. It is the Laodicean agenda. It doesn't make any sense to
Laodicean Christians unless it "makes sense" to the world.

Revelation 3
To the Church in Laodicea
14 “To the angel of the church in Laodicea write:
These are the words of the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the ruler of God’s creation. 15 I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot. I wish you were either one or the other! 16 So, because you are lukewarm—neither hot nor cold—I am about to spit you out of my mouth. 17 You say, ‘I am rich; I have acquired wealth and do not need a thing.’ But you do not realize that you are wretched, pitiful, poor, blind and naked. 18 I counsel you to buy from me gold refined in the fire, so you can become rich; and white clothes to wear, so you can cover your shameful nakedness; and salve to put on your eyes, so you can see.

19 Those whom I love I rebuke and discipline. So be earnest, and repent. 20 Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with him, and he with me.

21 To him who overcomes, I will give the right to sit with me on my throne, just as I overcame and sat down with my Father on his throne. 22 He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches.”

The ABOVE could NOT be clearer. "THANK YOU, LORD!!!!"

Yesterday, I received from Bre (I'm subscribed to her channel) a book
on YouTube (or part of the book) where a Baptist pastor - at the END
of his life - is brought before God before he is allowed to enter heaven.
God does NOT let him in and gives him the reasons. This is FACTUAL
and not something made up and the LAST 14 MINUTES of the YouTube
"PLACEBO" will explain.

From Bre:

You HAVE to watch this!

Watch "AT LEAST" the last 14 minutes of this:

If You're a Christian You BETTER WATCH THIS!!! PLACEBO

============================
============================

The light of the Gospel WILL reach the Jews during the Tribulation.

On the 49th ["the Son of Man; the WRATH of God"] day of 2006, a "light"
came from heaven in the form of a 2000 ("crossing the Jordan") second
GRB (gamma-ray burst).

God is speaking "Major Warnings" through "49's" to the people of the Earth!!!!!

God speaking through "49's"; Earth to "open up" under U.S.; 9/17, Day of Rage; Pleiades!!

PLEASE NOTE BELOW THE "7 DAYS".....

From Jewish Sabbath (Saturday), 11/19/11,
To Jewish Sabbath (Saturday), 11/26/11,

AND....

...From: Saturday, February 18, 2006 - 49th day of 2006; 2000 second GRB
...To: Saturday, November 26, 2011
...It is 2107 days
...301 weeks
...43 X 49 = 2107
...43 = God's Great and Exceeding Joy
...49 = "the Son of Man; the WRATH of God"
...301 = FIRE

We may have FINALLY REACHED "THE" TIME when these mostly Gentile
Christians will "HAVE TO FACE" a God of VENGEANCE AND FIRE and the
WHOLE WORLD WILL NOTICE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Of course, this could ALL be wrong. But, SOOOO MANY ARE "HEARING"
that ALL IS MOST DEFINITELY OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"COME, LORD JESUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

MANY BLESSINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Calvin

NOTES:

Number 43 and getting onto the Ark between November 19-26? Judgment by "FIRE"!!!

AND AGAIN....

...It is 2107 days
...301 weeks
...43 X 49 = 2107
...301 = FIRE

[GR] > The Number 43 - God's Great and Exceeding Joy
O send out thy light and thy truth: let them lead me; let them bring me unto thy holy hill, and to thy tabernacles. Then will I go unto the altar of God, unto God my exceeding joy: yea, upon the harp will I praise thee, O God my God.

Psalm 43.4

Great is the LORD, and greatly to be praised; and his greatness is unsearchable.

Psalm 145.3

And ye said, Behold, the LORD our God hath shewed us his glory and his greatness, and we have heard his voice out of the midst of the fire: we have seen this day that God doth talk with man, and he liveth.

Deuteronomy 5.24

The prime Number 43 is the third element of the Unity Holograph Generating Set. It is directly associated with a host of identities relating to the Holy Spirit, such as Exceeding Joy = 43, Elohim = 86 = 2 x 43, The Spirit = 946 = 11 x 86 = T(43), and so forth.

Psalm 43 links to Book 43, the Gospel of John (vs. 3.21):

But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.

AND AGAIN....

...It is 2107 days
...301 weeks
...43 X 49 = 2107
...301 = FIRE

[GR] > The Number 301 - Fire
Wherefore we receiving a kingdom which cannot be moved, let us have grace, whereby we may serve God acceptably with reverence and godly fear: For our God is a consuming fire.

Hebrews 12.28

There are many links between the idea of fire and the Holy Spirit and the name of God Elohim. This manifests in the identities below. Note that the Menorah, the symbol of God's Word enlightened by His sevenfold Spirit, is included in the list below (cf. The Divine Seal and Capstone of God's Word).

The Number 301

Fire

2 Peter 3 (KJV)
1 This second epistle, beloved, I now write unto you; in both which I stir up your pure minds by way of remembrance:
2 That ye may be mindful of the words which were spoken before by the holy prophets, and of the commandment of us the apostles of the Lord and Saviour:
3 Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts,
4 And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.
5 For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of the water and in the water:
6 Whereby the world that then was, being overflowed with water, perished:
7 But the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word are kept in store, RESERVED UNTO FIRE AGAINST THE DAY OF JUDGMENT AND PERDITION OF UNGODLY MEN.
8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.
9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.
10 BUT THE DAY OF THE LORD WILL COME AS A THIEF IN THE NIGHT; IN THE WHICH THE HEAVENS SHALL PASS AWAY WITH A GREAT NOISE, AND THE ELEMENTS SHALL MELT WITH FERVENT HEAT, THEEARTH ALSO AND THE WORKS THAT ARE THEREIN SHALL BE BURNED UP.
11 Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness,
12 LOOKING FOR AND HASTING UNTO THE COMING OF THE DAY OF GOD, WHEREIN THE HEAVENS BEING ON FIRE WHALL BE DISSOLVED, AND THE ELEMENTS SHALL MELT WITH FERVENT HEAT?