Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
DOES THE BIBLE GIVE US THE DAY OF THE YEAR FOR WWIII (EZEKIEL 38--39

Received email from Ron Reese today, interesting!

Please use your God given discernment as to date mentioned, as far as the Rapture is concerned!

DOES THE BIBLE GIVE US THE DAY OF THE YEAR FOR WWIII (EZEKIEL 38--39)?

According to highly-acclaimed Bible Prophecy author and speaker, Grant Jeffrey, the answer to this question is an astonishing, "Yes". I have written much over the past 3 years about my Biblical studies that show World War 3 (the Sudden Destruction) and the Rapture to be the very same day. If the start of the Great Tribulation is going to take place in the next 5 months, and I am totally convinced that it is, then we need to take a very close look at this BIBLICAL day (it is in the very near future, still in 2011). In light of current events all around the world, especially involving a very possible imminent attack, involving Israel and Iran and/or Syria, this rapidly-approaching BIBLICAL day takes on a very urgent and ominous meaning for 2011.

The Bride of Christ may have already celebrated its last Christmas on this earth. Yes, there is a good chance that Grant Jeffrey's BIBLICAL day for World War 3, will bring about the Sudden Destruction of 1st Thess. 5:3, and the Rapture of the Bride, before this Christmas!!!

First, let me introduce Grant Jeffrey, who probably needs no introduction to most of you. I attended, and participated in, with our Bible Prophecy tract ministry, many Bible Prophecy conferences where he was one of the featured speakers. I have had many conversations with him. Grant Jeffrey was probably the 2nd most sought-after speaker and Bible Prophecy author, that I have run across, next to the late J.R. Church. His messages, and especially his books, are extremely well-researched and highly-acclaimed, and enormously popular. The following quotes all are from Chapter 7, of his book ARMAGEDDON: APPOINTMENT WITH DESTINY.

Grant Jeffrey's quotes will be in bold letters. My comments will be in regular print, as Mr. Jeffrey reveals to us the probable day of the year, of the Battle of Gog and Magog (Ezekiel 38--39), World War III, the Sudden Destruction, and, in my opinion, very possibly the day of the Rapture:

Grant Jeffrey: "The Lord is in control of history. Some of the appointments with destiny have already been kept and some are still in the future. Russia and her allies still await their appointment with destiny."

"God declares, through His prophet Ezekiel, that He will defeat Russia totally in the greatest military disaster in history. According to Ezekiel 39:2, five-sixth's of the Warsaw Pact armies will be annihilated upon the mountains of Israel. The Lord will trigger the greatest earthquake, thus far, in history, centered on the mountains of Israel, but affecting cities around the world. In addition, the destruction will be completed by pestilence, overflowing rain, great hailstones, fire, and brimstone (38:22)."

"The awesome destruction is not confined solely to the invading armies. God declares, "And I will send a fire on Magog, and among them that dwell carelessly in the isles: and they shall know that I am the Lord" (Ezekiel 39:6)."

Many Bible scholars believe that the above verse will involve a nuclear confrontation between Russia and the United States. We do know that the first ally listed with Russia, in this massive attack on Israel, is the nation of Iran (Persia). So, this doomsday attack on Israel by Russia and Iran, may be a direct result of the probable upcoming Israeli attack on Iran. Directly preceding this cataclysmic invasion of Israel, MAY be a nuclear confrontation involving Israel and Iran and/or Syria. Isaiah 17:1 says, "The burden of Damascus (the capital of Syria). Behold, Damascus is taken away from being a city, and it shall be a ruinous heap." Very, very serious, and ominous days are directly in front of the whole world.

Grant Jeffrey: "It is fascinating to read the Jewish commentaries on Ezekiel 38 and 39, which describe an oral tradition recorded from the "Gilna Gaon" that advises the Jews to observe carefully when the Russian fleet (Magog) passes from the Black Sea through the Bosporus to the Mediterranean. "It is now the time to put on your Sabbath clothes, BECAUSE THE MESSIAH IS COMING."

Grant Jeffrey: "Although Scripture does not indicate the exact year in which this invasion and defeat will occur, the prophet Haggai gives us a strong indication OF THE ACTUAL DAY OF THE YEAR ON THE JEWISH CALENDAR WHEN THIS PROPHECY WILL BE FULFILLED. HAGGAI REVEALS THAT ON THE TWENTY-FOURTH DAY OF THE NINTH MONTH, OF THE JEWISH CALENDAR (KISLEV), THE DAY BEFORE HANUKKAH, GOD WILL DELIVER ISRAEL AS HE DID TWICE BEFORE ON THIS ANNIVERSARY: (1) the defeat of the Syrian army and recapture of the Temple in 165 B.C. and (2) the capture of Jerusalem from the Turks in A.D. 1917."

Grant Jeffrey: "The prophet Haggai declares: "The Word of the Lord came unto Haggai IN THE FOUR AND TWENTIETH DAY OF THE MONTH, saying, Speak to Zerubbabel, governor of Judah, saying, I will shake the heavens and the earh; and I will overthrow the chariots, and those that ride in them; and the horses and their riders shall come down, every one by the sword of his brother" (Haggai 2:20--22)."

Not just one verse in this chapter, but three times, the Lord reminds us of this day of destiny. In verse 10, "IN THE FOUR AND TWENTIETH DAY OF THE NINTH MONTH, in the second year of Darius, came the word of the Lord by Haggai the prophet." Verse 18 reminds us once again of this appointment day with destiny, "Consider now from this day and upward, FROM THE FOUR AND TWENTIETH DAY OF THE NINTH MONTH, even from the day that the foundation of the Lord's temple was laid, consider it."

Grant Jeffrey: "This description and the exact langurage is uncannily like that of Ezekiel 38 and 39, which describes Russia's defeat. The interesting point is that it names THE EXACT DAY OF THE YEAR ON WHICH THIS WILL OCCUR. SINCE SO MANY OTHER PROPHECIES HAVE BEEN SO PRECISELY FULFILLED TO THE DAY, THERE IS A STRONG LIKELIHOOD THAT THIS EVENT WILL ALSO OCCUR ON ITS APPOINTED DAY. "BEHOLD, IT IS DONE, SAITH THE LORD GOD; THIS IS THE DAY WHEREOF I HAVE SPOKEN." (EZEKIEL 39:8) GOD'S APPOINTMENT WITH RUSSIA IS SET. IT WILL BE KEPT."

Ron Reese: Two days ago, I posted an article that said that Israel had less than two months to make their military move on Iran. There is only one more 24th day of Kislev left before the 1260-day Great Tribulation begins on April 11, 2012. That day is Hanukkah Eve, Dec. 20, 2011. It is 40 days (40 is a number of warning as in the days of Jonah and Ninevah) inclusive from 11/11/11. It is on the eve of the winter solistice. It is one year after the date of the total blood red moon eclipse of 2010. It is one year before that infamous Mayan calendar date of 2012. Dec. 20, 2011 is on a Tuesday, the day of the week when the Bridegroom comes for the Bride.

Kislev 24 is Grant Jeffrey's day for the appointment with destiny (This is separate from Armageddon), backed up by Scripture. This makes Dec. 20, 2011, a day to circle on your calendar. This makes this a very high Rapture/Sudden Destruction alert day. In light of the ominous economic, political, and military perils staring the whole world in the face right now, none of us should be surprised if this proves to be the DAY OF DESTINY FOR THE WHOLE WORLD AND THE DAY OF DESTINY FOR THE BRIDE OF CHRIST.

THE WORD OF THE LORD CAME UNTO HAGGAI IN THE FOUR AND TWENTIETH DAY OF THE NINTH MONTH, SAYING, "I WILL SHAKE THE HEAVENS AND THE EARTH; AND I WILL OVERTHROW THE THRONE OF KINGDOMS." (Haggai 2:20--21) "BEHOLD, IT IS DONE SAITH THE LORD GOD; THIS IS THE DAY WHEROF I HAVE SPOKEN." (Ezekiel 39:8)

Maranatha!

Ron Reese
rgreese49@aol.com

Re: DOES THE BIBLE GIVE US THE DAY OF THE YEAR FOR WWIII (EZEKIEL 38--39

My age then, adds up to:

6 + 5 = 11

sooo...could this be THE 2011, heralding our last month on earth, and that we'll ALL be celebrating our first Christmas in heaven!?!

I can't think of a better combo birthday-Christmas present, than to be a home at long last with our beloved Heavenly Bridegroom & King--Jesus Christ, can you!?!

WOW!!!

Maranatha!
Tammy

I find this study by Grant Jeffrey also interesting because I have read other studies that believe that rapture could happen during the 8 days of Hannukah. Amazingly this year the first day of Hannukah begins at sundown on December 20th.
Also amazing is the recent post on this site about a rapture dream of a crowded mall, which the first days of Hannukah this year are right before Christmas thus the mall will of course be crowded. Hopefully this is it and we are going home this year.

I believe we are going home this year, but I'm hoping that it will be during November. The Gog Magog war could actually happen well after the rapture. Either way, I'm still hopeful that we are going home this year.

Kevin

Me, too. And according to Hal Lindsey, the Gog-Magog war will happen well after the Tribulation--during the second half, to be exact. It'll be part of an ongoing war that'll begin following the abomination of desolation and become worse and worse, eventually turning nuclear, until it culminates in the Battle of Armageddon.

I have seen varying teachings on the timing of the Ezekiel war, all by great pastors. Hal Lindsey included. Some believe the timing to be mid trib, others believe it will happen at the beginning of the trib.
Because the bible states that Israel will burn the weapons for 7 years, I tend to lean more in the favor of it happening at the beginning of the tribulation. I think the defeat of the Ezekiel war nations is what prompt a treaty with Israel. At this point Israel will control the entire middle east due to the victories of both the Psalm 83 war and also the Ezekiel war. It will be in the best interest of the islamic nations to make temporary peace with Israel.
Also we know that the tribulation begins with the signing of the covenant with many, but we don't know the span of time between rapture and the start of the tribulation. It could be a day, a week, or even months.Only God knows the timing of these events. The best we can do is try to discern and interpret what he has written in his holy word. Fortunately we can all read the sign that we are very close to our redemption.
Thank God, I think we are all ready to go home.

D Shadow, I agree with you on the Ez. 38 & 39 war being at the beginning of the trib:

by D Shadow: Because the bible states that Israel will burn the weapons for 7 years, I tend to lean more in the favor of it happening at the beginning of the tribulation.

It is possible that there will be enough weapons to burn for a decade but the verse says "7 years" since at the end of 7 years, Jesus comes, defeats the enemy and the millenium kingdom starts (1,00 year reign of Christ).

On another note, isn't this all really breath-taking news? The idea that we can be home in minutes, days, maybe just a few weeks? Sends a shiver all down my spine!!!! :) How wonderful to spend Christmas in heaven!

Thank God, I think we are all ready to go home.

So ready to go home!

If the weapons are nuclear, perhaps the burning weapons is using fuel for electricity. Metal can be recycled. Its hard to imagine that burning wood will happen. Please God may the hearts of those left alive be open to finally receive Christ to forgive their sins

I think nuclear fuel is probable. Also check out 'Lignostone'. It is a material manufactured in Europe that is used in Russian weaponry but was designed as a fuel source due to it's extremely high burning temperature.