Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
(MARK OF THE BEAST) RFID Chip about to be inforced in the days to follow!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOTx1cNJRGw&feature=youtu.be

This is the message I left on the youtube page:

This is definitely a prelude to the mark of the beast. I don't believe that comes until after the rapture (Rev 4:1) and the antichrist and his 2 side-kicks come on the scene. I can still use atm cards, checks and cash as can most. Though I have seen some places that won't take cash. We are very close. Once you can no longer use ANYTHING ELSE but a chip in your hand or forehead (or tatto or however they do it) that is the one NOT TO TAKE. Rapture is first; 2 Thessalonians. EXCELLENT VIDEO

This does sound like it could be the mark of the beast technology - I just don't think that if I went out and got this chip today, that I would lose my salvation.
I think there is more to it than that. I think it is also trusting in the system after one has utterly and completely rejected God.

Re: (MARK OF THE BEAST) RFID Chip about to be inforced in the days to follow!

The end of the video above shows the original maker of the video. I am now checking out his videos here:
http://www.youtube.com/courageousnerdz

No, there will be no danger of loss of salvation from this procedure until after the Tribulation passes its midpoint. But if anyone thinks that I'm going to have a tattoo of any kind--or any chip, for that matter--put in my skin, he's got another think coming.

Kathy, here is a commercial for the "Mark"/chip. In the Obamacare plan, all Americans must be chipped by or before March 23, 2013 - page 1004 of the plan.

Kathy HisPoiema,

The shroud of Turin, is the shroud of our Lord Jesus! This yoyo, will have to give account to God what he said about the shroud specially about the Lord's divine blood!!!

It doesn't bother me that he thinks someone else is the AC, but it bothers me, the mockery he is making of the Lord's shroud!

Another thing, the blood comes from the Father at the birth of a baby, therefore, Jesus had the divine blood of the Father while here on Earth. There is no way the A.C. will have Divine Blood of God, He will be incarnate by Satan, and have Satan's seed in him.

Some people will post anything on youtube to get attention; however, I would be very careful when it comes to posting about God, Jesus, or the Holy Spirit,
for God will not be mocked.

Only a fool, would even consider saying something so ridiculous about the A.C. possessing, the same DNA or divine blood as Jesus; nonsense!

Sorry, but I would advise people to use their God given discernment, when it comes to watching his videos, I'm speaking of the second one you mentioned.

I didn't bother with the first one at all.

Maranatha!

Valerie