Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Times Up

This is a good video from YouTube that I thought I would share with you for encouragement. Keep looking up!

Kevin

Re: Times Up

This movie is called End of the Harvest on Netflix

Thanks Kathy. I had just found it on YouTube with the name Times Up, but now I know what movie it came from. It's exactly what I have believed for the longest time about how the days of the week represent 7 millenniums of human history. Some believers are still in the dark about this. God bless!

Kevin

Thank you, Kevin and Kathy.

I have not heard of this movie (End Of The Harvest) or seen this video before, 'though my beliefs have run along those lines. So, I have heard of this approach to 'end times theology?!?'

And I agree. Trouble is, when? are the 6000 years up? The Jewish calender says 5772, yes? Can we possibly be in for another twenty some years? Or did we loose a few years before time was recorded?

Am I making any sense? My pastor also believes that we will occupy for 6000 years so he thinks we are here for the next 20+.

Lord, I hope not.

Any answers?

Thoughts?

Thanks Kevin, I have always believed that at the end of 6,000 years Jesus would return to set up His 1000 year reign Kingdom here on Earth, with would begin the 7th day, or 7,000 years.

Cesca, I heard Dr. Jack Van Impe teach that there was a discrepancy as far as the Jewish Calendar was conserned. I can't find his article on the internet, however I found one that is very good as well to explain that there is a 240 year discrepancy...therefore, we can expect Jesus to come any time now!

Read & be blessed, it's a lot closer than you think...!

The Hebrew Time Clock and the Last Days!

http://heavenawaits.wordpress.com/the-hebrew-timeline-for-the-messianic-kingdom/

I agree with you Valerie. Cesca, I had wondered about the Jewish calendar as well, but if you go back through the scriptures and count the years up(like when we see how many years a person lived as compared to other people in the old testament) then you can see that there were approximately 4000 years from Adam to the birth of Jesus. After that, we know it's been roughly 2000 years since the birth of Jesus.

Kevin

Thanks Val and Kevin.

Is there any wonder why my checkbook doesn't balance? LOL

I truly believe our Groom is at the door.

Maranatha!