Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Did the stock market fall of 777.68 on the day before Rosh Hashanah '08 point to this week?

ALL:

This information was derived and "worked" from thoughts from
Randy's post today on Five Doves:

Randy (15 Nov 2011)
"LOTS of people saw the DOW drop of 777.68 on Rosh Hashanah 2008 as a sign from God......"

A "MOST INTERESTING" link from the above post...

Butts About It . com
Writer Dianne E. Butts writes about politics, the entertainment industry,
and religion. A conservative voice equipping conservative voices to
speak out. No buts about it.

Tuesday, September 30, 2008
Dow drops 777 - God winks

When I heard the Dow had fallen 777 points, my head whipped around to make sure I had really heard what I thought I heard. 777 points?!

I wasn't surprised because of the large number. I was surprised because that means something to me. Of all the number of points the Dow could have fallen, it lost 777?

Okay, now I know this will open me up to ridicule and some of you will think this is nuts, but I'll say it anyway. If you're a Christian, I'm betting you're already thinking the same thing I'm thinking. Aren't you? Okay, if you're not getting it, here we go:

In the Bible, the number 7 is the number of perfection. The number 777 represents God.

Christian or not, you have probably heard of another number from Scripture. The number 6 is a little less than perfection (which means it falls short, meaning it is a loooooonnnng way from perfection). The number 666 represents that human who will try to replace God, according to the prophecies that will come true in our future.

So, yesterday I hear the Dow drops 777 points, and I immediately think, "That's God's number!" As time went on, I wondered, Am I reading too much into this? Did God intend to send a message that He is in this...which would imply it's going to be okay?

I decided I should ask, and so I began to ask God, "Did you mean to send a message...?" And like He often does, before the question got fully out of my mind, the answer was there. The voice from the TV then said Congress would not be meeting again to work on this until Thursday--due to the holiday. Rosh Hashanah!

That's when I knew for sure. I ask God to confirm and He answers by reminding me of what I knew yesterday morning when I looked at a calendar, but had forgotten. The break is for a holiday His people celebrate, a Jewish holiday! Message confirmed.

When my husband got home, I asked him if he heard how much the Dow had dropped. He said yes--777 points. I asked if that meant anything to him. He said, "Of course. God's saying don't worry about it. He's got us covered." See? It wasn't just me who took it that way. Message confirmed again.

I would bet money my husband and I are not the only ones who took it this way.

So what does this mean? Does this mean God will restore the Dow Jones and Wall Street to what it was before all this started? Not necessarily. But it does mean God is saying, "Trust Me." It means God is in it. He's paying attention. He's involved. He's in control. (Not the Congress. Not Wall Street. Not the markets or the banks. God. God is the only one Who is in control.)

It also means that we cannot rely on our own selves to provide for ourselves--we must rely on God. Our bank accounts and retirement accounts can vanish as quickly as the Twin Towers did. So much is out of our hands. But nothing is out of God's hands. He is in complete control. And the wise person invests in Him, invests time in knowing Him, and relies completely on Him for our every-days and for our future--not on bank accounts or money investments.

+++++++++++++++++

I didn't understand the math from Randy's post but I DID appreciate
what he concluded about "trying" to discern the rapture date from
the 777 and then .68.

What was MOST interesting is that "some" people recognized God's
hand in ALL of this. Taking the "777", and using the definition of
each "7" as a completed "year" of spiritual importance would lead
one to 2011 and NOT to 2012. We are "3" COMPLETE (the "meaning"
of each "7") YEARS from that 777.68 fall (which occurred on the day
before Rosh Hashanah, 2008 ) and: 2008 + 3 = 2011.

So, what about the .68?

Hopefully this "IS" correct because we ARE having VERY, VERY
MAJOR ALARMS GOING OFF FROM WATCHERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Taking (and still using) the number 777, since the remainder is .68,
here is another formula:

.68X = 777
X = 1142.647 or approx. 1143 days

Sooooooooooooo......................

"WHY?" and "WHEN? did the market FALL / CRASH 777.68 points?

It "FELL" just before Congress went on vacation for Rosh Hashanah, '08.

So, ADDING 1143 DAYS from the day of the fall and it comes to NOW:

...From.: Mon./Tues., Sept. 29-30, 2008
...To: Wed./Thurs., Nov. 16-17, 2011
...It is 1143 days

"LET IT BE!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"COME, LORD JESUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

MANY BLESSINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Calvin